• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☣ Alien: Revival ☣

KillGill

Snap out of it

☣ Alien: Revival ☣

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☵☶☷☵☶☷

8 Members

4 Teams

1 Planet

✖ No way out

After a signal is detected reveling offspring of the dreaded Xenomorphs NASA decides to gather Eight members of a militarized group of astronauts to wipe out the current population of Xenomorphs. With a doctor, a navigator and so on the team has only a few days to prevent the Xenomorphs from reaching earth.

I'm interested. Do you mind me asking what time frame this takes place in?

If its 20 years after Aliens, shouldn't it be the Colonial Marines going on another bug hunt?

DrCompton said:
If its 20 years after Aliens, shouldn't it be the Colonial Marines going on another bug hunt?
It's in a different time line, (I'm embarrassed to admit I haven't seen Alien 3).

KillGill said:
It's in a different time line, (I'm embarrassed to admit I haven't seen Alien 3).
Dont be, its better if you pretend 3 and 4 never happened. The Colonial Marines would still be reacting to anything after Aliens though.

DrCompton said:
Dont be, its better if you pretend 3 and 4 never happened. The Colonial Marines would still be reacting to anything after Aliens though.
Dear god, I knew there was an Alien 3 but Alien 4 is just.....no........

Alien 3 is awful because

they kill Hicks and Newt in the first Scene, then using awful CGI because it was brand new at the time, the Alien doesn't look real at all.

Alien 4 isn't all that bad, because it takes place YEARS after 3 happened.

Im not trying to steal this RP, and I'll join it either way most likely, but I recomend having it be a squad of Marines reacting to a distress call (Kinda like Aliens) But you know a different colony or planet, or heck even a space station (Like Alien: Isolation, if you've played it)

DrCompton said:
they kill Hicks and Newt in the first Scene, then using awful CGI because it was brand new at the time, the Alien doesn't look real at all.

Alien 4 isn't all that bad, because it takes place YEARS after 3 happened.

Im not trying to steal this RP, and I'll join it either way most likely, but I recomend having it be a squad of Marines reacting to a distress call (Kinda like Aliens) But you know a different colony or planet, or heck even a space station (Like Alien: Isolation, if you've played it)
Actually, I'd love to have you help out if you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back