• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Alice in Wonderland: Rise of the Dark One

Magnolia and Arsenic walked side-by-side through the woods of Wonderland chatting quietly. "Why did she-" "I don't know Senic, but we must treat this girl better than the Red Queen did. The least we can do for her is give her a good life." Arsenic nodded shoving his hands into his pockets. "Well, as much as I'd love to stay and chat sister, there are rumors of a new inhabitant of the Ebony Tower, and I'm quite curious." Magnolia giggle shoving her brother gently. "Your curious is going to wind you up in trouble on day Arsenic." "That's what I'm hoping for." Magnolia watched as her brother vanished into the wind, appearing moments later in the Ebony tower behind a young woman.

Duchess currently tending to the burns on her hands when a dark figure appeared in the room and she scooted back slightly in surprise. "W-What the! U-Uhm... and Who might you be...?" she said softly while looking at the man in a dark suit who was currently dusting himself off when she asked the question.

Serena and Zane were walking along the forest and were chatting in there round about logic. Serena looked at her lighter half. "Your to good for this world."She says she smirked and ran her hand a along a plant as it died. Zane rolled gis eye's. " and no evil like yours should be here, but we can't be here with out the other. "He says. He walked over renewing the plants. "Stop killing the plants."He snaps. She turned smacking him."no, now leave me be."She says and walks off hottily.

Irish Ice Queen

Clementine strolled into the Red Queen's castle, hoping to gauge of the old wench's daughter would be just as bad or a worse queen as her wicked mother. She scowled as she noticed the Hatter and some friends of his, but the first thing she noticed were the goggles placed on his hat. They were like hers, but just more colorful. She stalked over to him pouting in displeasure. "You stole my look." She stated pointing at his hat. (@Stew )

Arsenic smiled mischievously recognizing the face of Duchess, the cousin of his friend Ace. "Well, I apologize for intruding, but I am Arsenic, a curious inhabitant of Wonderland wondering what could an innocent thing like yourself possibly have done to end up in the Ebony Tower."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ace blinks slightly and turns to leave seeing as he wasn't needed or was being talked to. He strolled passed her and headed out. "It was nice seeing you Cecilie. Good day." he said as he bowed and left.

Duchess sighed softly as she finished wrapping her hands up with the lace from the bottom of her dress. "I managed to get myself lost in the forest as the Dark fog passed over and found myself locked up in here... The Sorcerer put me in here..." she said softly while looking at her hands before looking up at him. "I am Duchess... Daughter of the Queen of Spades." she said calmly while watching him.

Serena walked the forest. Where ever she walked the plant's were falling dead. Serena smiles. She got the Title Wicked witch and she was happy about it. Serena was walking along lost in thought, not thinking where she was going. She was heading for the evil one she served. She wished to take wonderland down and would more then love to help do it. Serena got the name wicked witch for a reason.

Zane sighed, his other half was crazy and a bit stupid. He walked for Duchess's castle. He would speak to her and see what she thought of Yin and what to do with her. He walked mumbling to himself.

Irish Ice Queen

James flinches at the girl,

"BLOODY HELL, LOVE! Please don't sneak up on me like that." He sighs,

"Besides, I had the goggles first!" He says and points at the girl.​

"It what I'm good at." She replied smugly. "And no you did not! I've been wearing the goggles a lot longer than you James! You should just stick to wearing hats!" Clem exclaimed addressing him by his first name. "Honestly, if you weren't such a well know character around Wonderland, I'd turn you into a teapot and use you for my brews."

James brewed with annoyance,

"You blasted git, if YOU knew how long I've been around, then you'd take back what you just said." He spurts out in annoyance,

"So don't act like such a spoiled brat, brat." He snaps.​

"If you'd known how long I've been around you hold your tongue and stop being such a spoiled wart." Clementine huffed as the Hatter snapped at her.

"Honestly, I just came her to bring Cecilie some red silk as a truce, and as a request for her not to trap me in the dungeons for years like her mum." She replied coolly, not letting herself get upset.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ace blinks slightly and turns to leave seeing as he wasn't needed or was being talked to. He strolled passed her and headed out. "It was nice seeing you Cecilie. Good day." he said as he bowed and left.

Duchess sighed softly as she finished wrapping her hands up with the lace from the bottom of her dress. "I managed to get myself lost in the forest as the Dark fog passed over and found myself locked up in here... The Sorcerer put me in here..." she said softly while looking at her hands before looking up at him. "I am Duchess... Daughter of the Queen of Spades." she said calmly while watching him.

[/QUOTE]
Arsenic smiled sympathetically, but is was more playful than true sympathy. "Ah Sorcerers, they're never much fun. Except for maybe Clementine, but even she has her dark and gloomy moments." He chuckled bowing towards the princess. "But that is indeed why they tell you my dear, to never go out into the woods by yourself, or without a guide on hand."

Duchess huffs slightly and pouts a bit while crossing her arms. "I usually know these woods without a problem... they like to move on their own sometimes... Which is what led me here..." she said and sighed softly while running a hand along her skirt slightly before looking at him. "So why have you come here?" she asked while standing slightly.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Duchess huffs slightly and pouts a bit while crossing her arms. "I usually know these woods without a problem... they like to move on their own sometimes... Which is what led me here..." she said and sighed softly while running a hand along her skirt slightly before looking at him. "So why have you come here?" she asked while standing slightly.

[/QUOTE]
"Like I said, princess." Arsenic smirked briefly at the nickname. "I was just curious, and decided to take a look for myself in this tower, to see if the rumors around Wonderland were true. And I can confirm now, that they are, but who would've guessed it would be the daughter of the Queen of Spades."

James glares at her,

"You wouldn't be so rude if you learned some manners, maybe you could come to one of our unbirthday parties which I host with the haire!" He suddenly realizes what he's said and instantly grunts out of sadness,

"W-Whatever!" He snaps again and very promptly walks out.​

LuckyANDKitty said:
"Like I said, princess." Arsenic smirked briefly at the nickname. "I was just curious, and decided to take a look for myself in this tower, to see if the rumors around Wonderland were true. And I can confirm now, that they are, but who would've guessed it would be the daughter of the Queen of Spades."
Duchess huffs slightly and crosses her arms. "So what if its me? Im not that special." She said while turning her head away from the slightly infuriating but handsome man. (@LuckyANDKitty )

Last edited by a moderator:
Clem frowned softly with sadness at the thought of the unbirthday parties. She hadn't been a close friend of the March Hare, but she had been very close to Dormy, the Dorm Mouse, but now he had vanished. She missed hearing the tiny voice of her sleepy mouse friend, and she terribly missed finding him snoring peacefully inside her teapots and teacups. She jogged after the Hatter grabbing his shoulder gently. "Hatter, I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so rude. I think it's just after all the comparing be do of me to you, it just kinda got to me, and I was upset. I don't mean to be so rude, it's just thanks to years of only being known as that girl who looks and acts like the Hatter, I've haven't become very fond of you." She apologized quietly, looking at the Hatter's hat, so that she didn't have to meet his eyes. (@Stew )

Lacey heard shouting from downstairs and banged in the door of her cell "Help Help," she cried flinging books at the door and kicking it with all her might she had heard she had been sold and she wanted to get out of the tower

James was on the verge of tears,

"H-He was my only friend, the only one who knew me." His knees start to give out,

"I remember the time that Alice visited and we sang to her, it was grand." He chokes out.​

"And Dormy was my only friend." Clementine choked out, steadying the Hatter to keep him from falling.

"All we can do to help get them back, is to assist this... Not Alice, child in any way or form that we can. We have to stay strong for our friends James."

She patted him gently on the back. "And hopefully we'll be able to sit around the table, where it's forever 6:00 pm, Tea Time, and celebrate our Unbirthdays together once more."

Percy huffs in annoyance and crosses his arms and turns his head. "Like you know anything about what happened Cat! You werent even there when i visited her. But thats right, its cuz you cant leave!" He snapped slightly and stamped his foot down before turning away and hopping slightly away in annoyance. (@Huntrey)

(@Huntrey)

James smiles and sniffles,

"Yes, and we can have all the sugar we want!" He adds to her comment as he regains his balance,

"I'm sorry for being a real bugger." He says as he looks at Clem,

"Thank you." He then hugs her

"Thank you for being a blasted got." He says with another sniffle.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back