• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Alice in Wonderland: Rise of the Dark One

StarrySkyofLostSouls

Reach for the stars
It has been many years since Alice had saved Wonderland from the clutches of the Red Queen but it seems like a dark threat has been in hiding, waiting to awaken… Now that Wonderland finally seems at peace… This dark force has decided to strike. Many of the original characters you once knew are gone… No one knows where they are… But only a few have managed to escape… Among these few are a Genie, the Knave of Diamonds, the Hatter, the Cheshire cat and the White Rabbit. The Hatter is now sending the White Rabbit to go find Alice and bring her back… Or at least her descendent to help them defeat the evil forces plaguing their land.

The Queens have both been dethroned as their children are now the rulers but neither of them has been seen. There used to be four Queens who ruled Wonderland together… The Queen of Hearts, the White Queen/Queen of Diamonds, the Black Queen/Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs… However, the peace between them had been shattered when the Queen of Hearts took over the Club Kingdom. The Queen of Clubs quickly went into hiding, while the Queen of Spades also went into hiding to leave the White Queen to fight her off on her own, which was how the first war started. But during the battle between Alice and the Jabberwocky, a dark force was awakened… and waited silently before striking. The land was shrouded in dark fog, stealing the color and turning people to stone; many new people have arrived… It is rumoured that the children of the four queens have been captured by the evil sorcerer who casted the spell… The only one who can save them is Alice… or her descendant… along with the power that each child of the Queens possesses… Only one of them has been truly captured while the others are alive and free... for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*5 years from the original story*

"...And now you know the story, my darling. Anyways... Time for bed. Rest well." Alice said softly as she left her child's room and gave a soft sigh as she leaned against the door. "Percy... What are you doing here?" she asked softly to the slightly furry animal with the waistcoat. "I have come to tell you that Wonderland... is in need of your help once again..." He said softly while the woman gave a sigh. "I'm sorry Perceus... I can't help you..." She said softly while putting her tea cup down. Percy McTwisp sighed softly. "I see... Well sorry for bothering you... Good day Alice..." He said as he tapped the floor with his foot and fell down the rabbit hole. Alice Kingsley sighed softly and ran a hand through her hair as she sat at her dining table, not noticing the young figure who had been watching her during the entire exchange.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*15 Years later*

"Mother I don't understand why I must go to this... Isn't there another way...?" the young adult asked while looking outside of the carriage window in boredom. "Unfortunately not... If this is to work.. we need a strong tie for this business trade to work.." She said while the young adult sighed in annoyance. "I know I know..." he said as they arrived at their destination.

"I can't do this... I'm sorry." said the young adult while quickly heading off to the maze garden which once finding the exit leads to the forest. Percy ran slightly as he raced through the maze garden with ease, making sure the young adult was following as he waited at the exit and quickly kept running once the young adult saw him. He quickly ran to the tree where Alice had once fallen down before and jumped down. The Young adult made it over to the hole and looked down. "...Hello?... Hellooo?" they called while leaning down to look down the hole before the ground fell out from under their hand and down the rabbit hole.

"I swear... This... child is the child of Alice..." Percy said while speaking lowly to his companion. The Cheshire cat flicked his tail. "I don't know Perceus... They don't seem as... mad as Alice was..." he said lowly while watching the adult. "It is the right one thought... They have to be... They were with Alice!" Percy said while putting his paws on his hips while watching the young adult figure out how to get out of the room they were in, surprisingly faster then Alice had. "I told you!" he said while making his way over. "Wait a second... Your the White Rabbit from my mother's story!" they said in surprise while pointing at Percy. "Indeed.." he said while looking at them. "And you are?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES!

• Swearing is allowed
  • Romance is allowed but fade to black

• Violence is allowed because this is a dark time~

• No one liners unless necessary

• HAVE GOOD GRAMMAR PLEASE

• No controlling other's characters

• If you have any questions PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
(@LuckyANDKitty ) 
Duchess sighed softly as she sat trapped inside the magic tower that the Sorcerer imprisoned her in. She very much hated how she could have been so foolish to think that she could convince the Sorcerer to lift the spell he casted on Wonderland. She could see the dark fog corrupting more and more of Wonderland. Sapping away its color and madness as it moved. "I do hope our saviour comes soon..." She said softly while sighing and putting her hands on the magicked bars only to be burned. 
(@Stew, @LuckyANDKitty, @Amityvillager )

cecilie-png.80094

"Do make it a tad shorter, Mayfly, darling."

The unnaturally thin woman cut another foot from her mistress' dress. "I said: shorter!" the young woman hissed. They had been at this for ever an hour now and Cecilie had finally lost her temper. Mayfly slowly cut another strip from the dress and set the shears down. "Perfection," Cecilie purred. She turned to admire herself in the mirror. The skirt of the dress fell a few inches above mid-thigh and would ride a lot if she were to sit down. "Have it finished by the meeting with all those handsome lords," the archduchess commanded as she put on her regular garb.

A knock resounded on the cherry red door before opening to reveal the Nine of Hearts.
"Milady? You have guests," he said after poking his head in. Cecilie told him she'd be right down and began heading down the grand hallways to the throne room. The throne room was an addition to her manor since her half sister wouldn't build her a castle. There was stained glass windows of various scenes containing rose bushes, card soldiers, the old queen, and even Cecilie herself--which poured ruby colored light into a heart shape where those before the archduchess would stand.

"Send them in, now. Now!" Cecilie roared when she had to repeat herself for the seventh time. She would really have to get rid of the old toad. He had one too many flies in his ears.

James laughs as he throws back his head before flinging the tea into the air, it lands perfectly in his mouth before he sits back upright,

"Oh, but alas! The caterpillar didn't pay me any mind at all!" He let's out another insane laugh and pours another cup of tea for himself. James likes to chat to no one sometimes, he finds it calming. Sadly he has to visit the red queen soon, since she's the only one who has such fine silks to make hats with,

"Blast it, I guess it won't be as bad as last time." He says to himself as he recalls the yelling of the woman. Dreadfully, James starts heading towards the castle.​

(Why don't you reply? You do gave quite the amount of characters, you could stop the hatter and talk to him, kind of like a thing that happened before he went into the castle. @Soul OMU)

(Well the rabbit is with Al,... I could use Ace I suppose.)

Ace Diamonds was currently out in the Forest of Misery when he noticed the Hatter making his way towards where the Red Queen once laid but soon became the place of her child. "Hatter? I mean James? How... lovely to see you." he said while looking at the mad man.

Al Kingsley, son of Alice, found himself in a very strange land. It was colorful, vibrant, and alive with imagination seemingly sprouted from a child's mind. Though, upon further observation of an adult... it was much more delusional then colorful. The world was a growth of confusion, and the two furry creatures in front of him weren't helping the situation. "A-are you the one rabbit who made the hole?" Al's voice was deep, but it was misleading, for the undertone of his fear was riddling it. He studied the creatures in front of him, a rabbit of quite an impressive size. And a cat with a smile wide enough to encompass his body.

James stops, mid-step, before turning to Ace with a wide smile on his face, quite an eerie picture,

"Oh, Ace, what a delight!" He says before turning and walking over towards him,

"And what may you be doing upon this fine day?" YES! THIS IS THE PERFECT DISTRACTION TO PREVENT ME FROM GOING TO THE DREADED WOMAN'S CASTLE! THANK YOU ACE! James screams internally.​

Percy gives him an 'are you serious' look. "Yes... I am a rabbit after all... Honestly... I thought you'd be as smart as you were when you were a child..." He said while crossing his arms.

Ace blinks slightly as he looks at him. "...im trying to find my cousin... Duchess. Have you seen or heard from her? My mother worries something dreadful has happened... That she might have been captured by... That man..." He said slowly and cautiously, the trees had ears you know.

James sighs,

"I keep telling her she shouldn't keep going out by herself." He crosses his arms,

"Well, I have to head to the woman's castle, care to follow? We might be able to get some information." As well as my silk. He adds silently.​

Al looks down in embarrassment before the words click in his head, "When I was a child?". He didn't know this rabbit... although he seemed familiar. It wasn't like he had seen the image somewhere, but he knew this beast. "Who are you? And who is that?". Al lifted up his hand to point at the cat, then withdrew it for not wanting it to be rude.

Chester floated in the air above Percy, letting his body roll around freely in a bored trance. Upon mention of him, his smile became wide. "You don't remember Percy or I, Al? My my, maybe it isn't our boy Percy.".

Percy rolls his eyes and glares at Chester. "Shut up! I know im right! This boy is Al Kingsley, his mother is Alice Kingsley, the saviour of our land over 20 years in their time and about... 1,253 million in ours? Anyways he was five when i first went to Alice and told her of the threat, but of course! No one listens to the rabbit!" He snapped in annoyance.

Ace sighs. "Alright... Maybe Cecilie will know something..." He said softly and started walking with James.

They eventually arrive at Cecilie's castle, and much to James' annoyance. They get taken through the castle and eventually end up in the throne room, in front of her majesty herself,

"Hello once again, Cecilie." He says with a sharp tone.​

Ace blinked as he looked at the Archduchess since she wasnt queen, her half sister was. "Hello cousin, Cecilie." He said while nodding slightly.

Al's eyes widen at the two figures argue, but as the cat's smile did not dissipate, leaving Al still a little intrigued instead of frightful. He stood there, dumbfounded by the two animals. "You knew my mother? What do you mean a threat?".

Chester looked down at the rabbit, his smile not losing its boldness. "If such a shy hare should yell this much, then why would she listen.". His body then disappear before reappearing next to Al, his head resting on his shoulder. "You're mother was our savior in this madness. She has quite the reputation here, I wonder if you shall be able to surpass it.".

Percy huffs in annoyance and crosses his arms and turns his head. "Like you know anything about what happened Cat! You werent even there when i visited her. But thats right, its cuz you cant leave!" He snapped slightly and stamped his foot down before turning away and hopping slightly away in annoyance. (@Huntrey)

(@Huntrey)

"Oh, hello to you, too, Hatter," the archduchess sarcastically purred to James. Seeing as though those in attendance weren't of as much importance as she expected, she threw her legs of one arm of the throne and propped her elbow to hold up her head on the other. She continued to have a silent staring contest with the famous hatter that was currently bathed in the light of her stained glass window. Finally she broke the gaze and turned to his companion. "Hello, cousin Ace. How's your mother and sister?" She was much nicer to the latter, considering he was much more respectful. She picked nonexistent lint of her blouse while she awaited his answer.

Ace bows slightly. "I am fine, as is my mother. Also remember dear cousin, i dont have a sister, but i am actually hear to ask if you've seen or heard of Duchess? She's been missing and my mother and hers worry something has happened to her..." He said and frowned slightly. 
(@Stew ) 
(@Stew)

James scoffs quietly at her snarky tone,

"I also need some more fine silk, unless you've wasted it all on dresses, that is." He says in a sarcastic tone, James knows the girl loves getting her dresses hand made so that was fair game. Following the comment James also gave her only the most sarcastic of smiles.​

Duchess sighed softly as she sat trapped inside the magic tower that the Sorcerer imprisoned her in. She very much hated how she could have been so foolish to think that she could convince the Sorcerer to lift the spell he casted on Wonderland. She could see the dark fog corrupting more and more of Wonderland. Sapping away its color and madness as it moved. "I do hope our saviour comes soon..." She said softly while sighing and putting her hands on the magicked bars only to be burned. She winced and rubbed her hands lightly while sighing and sitting down. She had the misfortune of running into the dark fog and the captured by the Sorcerer's minions. Now she was trapped in the Ebony Tower.

Cecilie closed her eyes thoughtfully, pondering on the last time she saw Duchess Spade. "Hmm. Not recently. Come to think of it, I haven't heard from her since that shady character came around," she said almost nonchalantly, when in all honesty she was a bit frightened by the mysterious person passed by her manor. Then James demanded fine silks from her, and she stuck her tongue out at him. "Well, maybe if you visited more often I wouldn't get bored and get more dresses!" she yelled indignantly. Cecilie had sat up in her throne while James spoke so rudely towards her. After taking a breath, the archduchess leaned the side of her face into her palm. "Besides, James," she began, much more calmly than moments ago. "It's not like I have extravagant, poofy gowns made. Tulle just isn't natural on the skin at all! So of course I have an entire stockroom piled high with the finest red silks. The rest are in another room, since I don't use the other colors, really." Cecilie paused and thought for a moment. "I don't think you even asked for them," she said smoothly, leaning forward for dramatic effect.

Ace sighed softly and ran a hand through his hair. "This isn't good... Especially since if he knows what she can do... what any of us can do... He will start to make advances and try to capture us all... But I doubt he knows... He couldn't possibly know unless Duchess or the Blue Caterpillar told him... or anyone else who knows of the legend..." he said and sighed softly while running a hand through his silky white hair.

James' brows furrowed at the queen,

"I get to have a fair share of the silks here. Or are your stockings cutting the blood flow from your brain?" He says with a rather large smile.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back