• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Alice in Wonderland: Rise of the Dark One

"And thank you for being a bloody git." Clem replied grinning. "One again, I'm sorry Hatter. But now I've got to give these silks to Cecilie." She said in a hush, tromping back into the castle. Clementine frowned in confusion, placing the silks down for the Red Queen, and poofing out. She was confused on why suddenly she cared about the Hatter. He was just an annoying git, who's shadow she was always getting shoved behind.

Last edited by a moderator:

James backs off when she walks off,

"OK then, until next time. And If you could, could you get me some silk?" He asks her.​

Cecilie only stuck her unnaturally long tongue out at James before becoming much more serious in regards to Ace's thoughts. She glanced over at one of the stained glass windows, in particular the one in which her mother was peering up at a very tall girl. "I'm still not quite sure about this mysterious person you speak of. Either I've gone a bit more mad or I was left out of the loop. What's going on?" she asked while ringing a small bell. In nearly no time, a giant baby with a pig's face waddled in the room carrying a large assortment of silks for the hatter. Then so much happened at once. Clementine--a girl her mother had often locked into the dungeons--came traipsing in without knocking! Then all hell broke loose. Cecilie just sat back and enjoyed the chaos until March Hare was mentioned. She felt her body go rigid upon the memory of her mother threatening to eat him in stew. Clementine and James finished arguing and shared apologies. "Well, now that nonsense is out of the way, why don't we go to the war room and discuss what exactly is going on, hm? I have the finest tarts in all the land," she offered as she rose to her feet. She straightened her garments and put her hands on her hips.

OOC: OMG YOU GUISE, you posted so much! D: Hopefully this post catches me up lol

Percy huffs in annoyance and crosses his arms and turns his head. "Like you know anything about what happened Cat! You werent even there when i visited her. But thats right, its cuz you cant leave!" He snapped slightly and stamped his foot down before turning away and hopping slightly away in annoyance. (@LuckyANDKitty )

Chester watched the rabbit hop away, leaving his head to cock to the side in a ponder. When he turned back to Al his smile was still plastered on, an arrogance to his presence was evident. "I didn't know a rabbit with such large ears could be compensating for such a small humor." Chester whispered into Al's ear before flickering away into a nearby tree. "Wonderland, a place where you, Al Kingsley, shall find quite the adventure. Alas there is not much I can tell you besides that, but I can point you in the right direction. Go, to the queens. Very vague as it is, I'm sure that Percy could take you to one of them. He and the queen can tell you the rest. I'll be keeping an eye on you, Al Kingsley, see you soon.". With that the cat quit his barrage of teleporting, and his body disappeared in front of Al, leaving only a menacing smile in its place.

Al watched, with wide eyes, the cat foretell his reason for being here. It was a horrible introduction as intros go, but it seemed the cat's way. When it was all said and done, Al raised his hand to speak, but the floating smile froze him until it too disappeared. He turned to the rabbit, and as it didn't seem he was stopping, ran after him. "Per- Mr. Percy. What does the cat mean?". (@Soul OMU )

Percy huffed in annoyance. "That cat is always vague, don't take it personally. He's also a pain in my butt if you ask me. And what he means is that the Queens of this land can tell you what has happened since your mother left this place... I can tell you what I know but it's not safe here... I'll take you to the White Queen's castle in Mal'mar Grove." he said as he continued to hop along, grumbling about the cat. (@Huntrey)

Al walked close to the rabbit, his eyes weary of his surroundings. "Mr. Percy, why am I here?" Al was already missing his mother, becoming more frightful with everyone moment he was here. "I know that someone needs my help... But I doubt I can be of any assistance." He stated with an uncertainty becoming very apparent in his voice.

Percy sighs softly and stops before looking at the boy er man before him. "Al... You may think that you are unable to do this task... But your mother thought the same... But she managed to do it... I have faith that you can too... You won't be doing it alone... You'll have the help of the royal children of course... And don't worry... Nothing can hurt you so long as you have faith in yourself." he said while turning to keep hopping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back