• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alice in Wonderland [Reboot]

Tamotsu Fukui

Jack of Spades

Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked.

"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire Cat.

"I don't know," Alice answered.

"Then," said the Cat, "it doesn't matter.”

Last edited by a moderator:
((I'll be calling her the Red Queen when she's in her queen personality and Alicia when she's in her nice/original/split personality Srry if it's confusing lol))

The Red Queen looked around at the Hatter and the two leporidae arguing and it reminded her of a long time ago. Alicia reached across the table for a teacup and accidentally knocked over another cup. It spilled on the table cloth.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry! I'm so clumsy."

((Gtg for now))

Dum grabbed Dee's hand. He had been napping at the tree near Absolum's Garden, so Dum was looking after him. "We mustn't be late Dear Brother!" Dee looked at him crossly as he was pulled down the tumultuous path jumpily. He had been having a strange dream he just couldn't grasp but at the moment he was more angry for being woken up. "Why do we go to these? No one there has anything interesting to say." Dum looked back and smiled. "But perhaps you want to see the White Rabbit?" Dee blushed and looked away. "No, No that's not it, I don't wish to go at all. She so old anyways." After arriving at the tea party Dee and Dum took their normal spots on either side of The March Hare. "Hello everyone!" Dum reached for a crossiant sitting in the basket. "Yes, Salutations." Dee mumbled beneath his breath.

What had happened earlier...

The cast had become quite bored as they waited for the others, as well as the new adventurer to arrive at the tea party. Idly chatting to pass time.

" Actually I would like to be called a Hare " The March Hare commented as he sat elegantly in his chair as the person next to him refuted.

" It sounds better as a Rabbit! " It was a girl, who much like the Hare, having bunny ears, known as the White Rabbit.

" No, no, no as you can obviously see, rabbits and hares are two completely different things " He stated not giving in.

It was then someone had gone sick with the two rabbits, or well a rabbit and a hare's argument. "You are all crazy. Who cares if it's a rabbit or a hare? It's a traitor to my kingdom! OFF with its head!"

It was the red queen, and soon another figure, with a top hat appeared, peacefully sipping his afternoon tea.
"Can we all just calm down and sip some tea before the adventurer arrives please.." Felix said, sipping his tea, casually threatening the hot tempered queen as usual. "And madam please control your temper or I'll gut your eyeball from your sockets"

While the queen and hatter were having their lovely conversation, the two usamimi's were still at it. " B-But. You're no fun Mr. Hare! "

" And since when was being racially mistaken, fun Rabbit? "

Getting even more impatient by the minute, the red queen had continued speaking, ignoring hatter's threat. "Tea, what a glorious waste of time. A terrible beverage, actually. MY temper is COMPLETELY UNDER CONTROL. Now where is that wretched girl Alice?"

Unable to control his own temper the hatter had banged the table. "Quiet!!!...You're going to wake dormouse!"

"Oh hatter, you're hallucinating again, there is no dormouse here! Your head must be put on wrong." Sighing she went sat down "Are there any biscuits still left?"

It was then the white rabbit, after thoroughly thought about it, had thrown her answer at the hare. " Never...But still we have some things in common actually. If you didn't know, Hares and Rabbits are in the same family, Leporidae. So hah! "

Immediately coming up with his comeback he shot back " So should we go and call ourselves leporidaes then? And I believe differences are good. "

After that he continued to drink his tea, trying to ignore any more of the white rabbit's silly remarks. It also seems that hatter was also tired of the queen's attitude.
"If my head was screwed the wrong way how can it still be attached?"

Drinking tea he then looked at the march hare
"Anyway how are you feeling today" he said smiling.

It was then that the twins had finally appeared saying their salutations, finding the right time to appear, questioning the hare, as the white rabbit had opened her mouth again.
" I never said that. You just seem so hung up on differences. Being similar can be cool to! "

Though as soon as she said that a white butterfly had just flown by, occupying her attention, leaving the hare only having to deal with the twins. "And why's that Mr. Hare?"

"Yes quite, don't get hung up on petty things like that."

As they arrived, the March Hare sighed as it seems he had no time to rest today, first replying to Hatter. " Why I feel as any other hare would feel in this situation. Though the tea surely does make me feel better. "

He then turned onto the twins
" Dee, Dum, I don't know how to exactly explain to you guys but how would you feel if you were called by the wrong name by another? "

It was then, the red queen had accidentally knocked over a cup of tea.

Dum nodded slowly and Dee looked up crossly, as usual. "Well of course unhappy but its happened a lot," He paused, unsure of how to point out that they where the same. It was then that Dum grabbed Hare's ears. "See Brother Dear? They both have ears on the same pallet of colors!" Dum proceeded in feeling the Hare's ears. He laughed loudly. "Like velvet they are!" Dee sipped his tea, "Hares and Rabbits are the same." He concluded satisfied. "Dum, do calm down. I figure that a bunny has better hearing then we do, so when your laughing in his ears he might get hurt." Dum looked up confused. "Hurt? Emotionally?" Dee sighed and set his cup down. "No, you see when you hear a loud noise have you gotten hurt?" Dum nodded slightly, "If it was loud enough." Dee looked up "Well bunnies get more hurt because their ears are more sensitive." Dum looked down unhappily "Oh well, I can still feel his ears right?" Dum shrugged. "Be my guest."

The White Rabbit's eyes had shinned in excitement as she had watched the butterfly fly gracefully. Slowly pushing her chair away from the table, The Rabbit had quickly gotten out of her chair and followed the butterfly her eyes memorized by the insects movements. Just as she was about to further away from the table, her ears had perked up as she heard two familiar voices. Shaking her head a bit, The Rabbit's eyes had slightly widened before she had quickly made her way back to the table where Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum were. Placing a smile on her lips, she had waved at the two sitting back at in her chair. " Hi Guys! " The Rabbit had said, Soon enough sitting in her chair had gotten boring, so she had began to occupy herself with the things that were sat on the table.

Soon he could feel the blood rush to his face, as the two twins were commenting at his ears. It wasn't like he had wanted them!! He mentally cursed the white queen for just having to give him these ears. Did she have some sort of weird fetish? " I see, you two brats are the same as always. " He stated, as he glared at them, then looked towards Hatter's direction.

" Hatter you should go ahead and teach these two manners already! They have no ounce of civility, for goodness sake. "
Frustrated the hand on holding his cup of tea, shaking violently, trying to fight back the temptation to grab hold of both those twin's necks.

The last straw was when the twins have already begun to plan on touching his ears today.
*And why hasn't Hatter told you that it was rude to just blatantly touch other people. If you're already plan it at least plan it in your head!!* He did not like the feeling of anyone touching his ears. After pushing his buttons, he accidentally lost control of his strength, and broke the cup of tea that was just in his hand, while giving the two a murderous glare. " Now you two better know what you're thinking of doing, touch my ears and you're dead. And don't you think that Hatter would be able to stop me. "

@drummerboi

Dee pulled the knife out of his boot and examined it. "Is that so?" He looked up menacingly. Why would I be scared of a bunny? "B- Brother calm down please!" Dum got in the middle of them, "I'm sorry! I'll stop touching his ears!" He said nervously. Dee slid the knife back into his boot and turned back to the tea. "Don't bring the Hatter into this, he has nothing to do with it, Tattletale." He growled quietly, because he was afraid of what the Hatter could and would do. Dum nodded quickly and hurried over to White Rabbit's side. He sat on her lap and huddled near her. "For Alice's sake Brother, your 15 don't act like a child." Dee sighed exasperated. Folding his arms he shot a pointed glare at The White Rabbit and Dum. @Brent @Yunn

The hatter looked at the ttwins as he then looked at them wondering how on earth thay got there in the first place "DEE DUM!! come here" he said standing up from the chair in a seruse tone of voice as he then looked at them both. He then continued to walk towards the twins "waiting for them tapping his cane towards the ground

he then continued to look at the twins he always told them about personal space but thay never listand he then looked at them with a scowl "come here or you will not have your tea" he said looking at the twins almost like a farther would discipline his son's after he told them that thay shouldn't do it multiple times.

"Mr. Hare, if you would join me I could take those pesky ears away once and for all, just a little... magic. I can undo anything my sister does..." the Red Queen smiled and beckoned to the hare. "The Hatter and Dee and Dum will tell you all about my lovely castle. It really is a fabulous place." She picked up a biscuit and ate it and bemusedly watched the antics going on. No one in this horrible place ever got along before Alice showed up. It's getting back to how it used to be. Ah, how I missed the chaos.

Dum squeaked. Dee looked at the Hare as if to say now look at what you've done. Dum got up and shuffled wearily to stand in front of the Hatter. Dee did likewise and awaited whatever fate was in store for them. The Hatter had never been very rough with them, but they both heard how he threatened people, and that was scary it self. So they were slightly worried. We haven't gotten in trouble very often have we? Dum shuddered slightly at the thought of getting rid of the Hare's ears.

As the Hatter had finally called for the twins to stop he had finally the time to cool off his head. After wiping off the tea on his hands, as well as cleaning up the broken shards. He had got up to take a new tea cup, and started to pour himself another cup of tea. Giving Dee one final look before curving his lips. * Serves those two, right! * As he was about to take a sip of his newly poured cup he was interrupted by the Red Queen's statement about getting rid of his ears. He had to admit, at first he was interested, but seeing as this was the red queen who spoke, he couldn't help but feel uneasy. After all this women was the reason for him being captured and turned into some strange bunny man.

After thinking about it for a bit he refused.
" Thanks for the offer red queen, but I'm afraid I'll have to decline. Who knows what you'll make me do after you take my ears, plus the pause once you mentioned magic also had made me rather...uneasy "

Finally he regained his calm demeanor and drank his tea as if nothing had happened.

(I have a question, does anyone else have any troubles posting?? Or is it just me?)

the hatter looked at the two boys "what have i told you about personal space people sometimes don't like ti when people are 4 feet away from there face you wouldn't like it if queenie over there went inside your bubble would ya hm" he said in a seriuse almost diciplining tone "now i know you boys have alwyas been a little querky but please if you don't appreciate peoples personal space then what stops a acxe traviling into yours ok" he said looking at the boys "now go along and have some fun ok" he said ruffling there hair and sitting back in his seat at the end of the table "now may i have evryone attention" he said tapping a tea cup bracking the cup but it was already empty "oh...." he said

((I don't have trouble posting..))

"Ah, well, that's a shame, Mr. Hare. Of course, if you change your mind, you know where to find me," the Red Queen gestured to the large castle looming over the trees in the background. Then she grabbed a random cup and took a sip of the tea inside. She didn't like it, so she spat it out on the ground. Then she took a different cup and drank from this one. This one she liked. It belongs to me now...

"I hardly appreciate the nicknames, Hatter," the queen said. She saw him break a cup and shook her head. "What cheap tableware! I don't know why I even attend these atrocious tea gatherings." She finished her tea and threw the empty cup behind her, where it crashed against something. "Although, as everything else seems to be extremely boring, I may as well listen to what you have to say, Dear Hatter."

She crossed her legs and reached for someone else's teacup.

Dum sighed in relief. Dee went back to his seat and sipped the tea calmly. Dum ran to White Rabbits side and stood next to her. "Hullo!" He warbled, happy to see someone who was not hostile today. "Damn bunny," Dee muttered under his breath quietly. Dee and Dum waited expectantly for the Hatter's Announcement. Dee pulled his cup out of the reach of the Queen and her grabby hands. "Get your own tea, madam."

The White Rabbit was quite preoccupied as she played around with the food, till she had slightly jumped in surprised as Dum had sat on her lap. Eyes widened, she had giggled childish. Slightly moving her head from the side to see, around the Twin. Furrowing her eyebrow in a confused manner, she had wondered to herself why Dee was giving her a quite pointed glare. Shrugging her shoulders, she had noticed the weight of Dum on her lap had disappeared at he had made his way to the Mad Hatter. Slightly tilting her head as they walked away, before shaking her head. Jumping slightly at the chaos, The Rabbit had leaned in her chair. " All this noise is hurting my ears. " before Dum had made his way to her side. " Oh, Hi Dum! " She had said smiling at him, still staying alert to whatever the Mad Hatter was going to say.

As the queen had motioned him at her castle in the distance, he couldn't help but feel a shiver down his spine. *I probably shouldn't go there for awhile* As hatter had stood up he had waited, wondering exactly why they were all gathered here today. Surely it wasn't for some measly reason like tea, if so, he didn't see why everyone else was here. It was usually just him, hatter, the dormouse, and sometimes the twins and Cheshire cat. Other than that the others, rarely come, not like he would've liked them to.

As the queen once again went on complaining while taking other's tea which had bothered him so. Even so, he bit his lip, before his comment was said out loud *...The reason why you attend these tea gatherings? Isn't it pretty much obvious??* He then spared a look at Hatter and then to the queen looking at them back and forth. *You obviously want to get in his pants. Only an idiot would not know.* Tapping his foot he waited for Hatter to just get on with it so they could go on with their lives and preferably not meet again.

(Hmm, then I guess it's my internet problem T^T)

"i just would like to say you'v all been wonderful frainds to me soon even raised up to be my own flesh and blood" he said gsturing to the tweedles "some even made me learn concepts of time that i didn't know about" he said geturing to the white rabbit "and even someone who begam my best fraind" he said geturing to the march hare with a smile but theres a few people who are not here and one special person in my life that changed hte person i am i remember i was a bitter old mad man but she changed my life for the better so i would like to give a toast to alice and queen of hearts i know you both didn't get along so well but didn't she teach you to be more fair in your trials" he said looking at her before returning to the toast "to alice" he said raising his tea cup

Dee wasn't interested, Where is that cat, he isn't here yet? Odd. Dum flushed with pride when The Hatter mentioned him. Dee just shook his head, hoping that Absolum or that Cat would come liven things up soon. Dee got up, gesturing for Dum to do so too, and he left walking down the bumpy path, with Dum close behind him. Dum nervously waved "G- Good bye everyone, thank you Father." Even if Absolum wasn't there Dee planned on going to the garden. Where the flowers towered above your head and the mushrooms were like seats.

((@Yunn srry im confused did you say that out loud? Imma assume you did :3))

The Red Queen glared at Dee and took a different teacup. When she heard what the Hare said, she turned red and threw the cup hard in the general direction of the March Hare. "You should be glad I left my scythe at my castle! You ungrateful rodent! To think that I offered you a position in my court," she spat out. The queen stood abruptly, pushing over her chair in the process.

When she heard the Mad Hatter give his toast and mention her name, she turned even redder. But then the queen whirled on her heel and left.

"All of you disgust me!" she said with finality, walking away down the bumpy path. She could always watch him later through her crystal ball.

Yeah, great, now the Hatter hates you. He already hates you. You idiot, he is never going to love you. Shut the __ up, what do you know about love? Well, it's not like we have any choice. What did you expect me to do? Those filthy peasants and their disgusting tea. It's infuriating that they can be this happy. They don't have a crown, a castle, or even any servants! Oh, for God's sake why didn't I bring a horse, it's going to take me forever to get back to the castle.

The queen was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't notice the two Tweedles right up ahead of her. Ah, they must be going to Absolum. Perhaps he can help me...

The Rabbit had smiled widely and giggled when The Mad Hatter had announced her name, and what she taught him. " Your welcome. " She had said quietly making sure not to interrupt his important speech. The Rabbit had noticed the Hare looking quite uncomfortable and decided to tease him a bit. " Looks like payback, has finally decided to come get you. Rabbit " She had said, knowing that calling him Rabbit wouldn't please him one bit. With a smile placed on her lips, she had giggled before she had got distracted by the Twins getting up and leave. Slightly moving her head to the side, she wondered why they had left so early. Smiling a big wider, she had quickly gotten up from her chair and followed them. Though she had quickend her pace when she had passed the queen, not wanting her head to be beheaded.

Tapping both of their shoulders she had giggled to herself, walking behind them. "
Hi Guys! " She had said energetically, practically hopping up and down.

Dee jumped, and Dum turned around. "Rabbit!" Dum hugged her from the side and looked up, "Are you coming with us?" Dee shook his head, "Give us a little warning before you shout in our ears will you?" He said crossly, mildly happy that Rabbit was coming with. Dum started to chuckle, Dee blushed and looked at him. "Sh- Shut up!" Dee turned his head and stomped off, coming to Absolum's garden. Looking around he couldn't see Absolum anywhere. "Absolum!!" Dum yelled, hoping to see the caterpillar. "That's odd, is he not here today?" Dee frowned and shook his head. "No, Absolum never leaves the garden." Dum shrugged and started to play hide and seek in between the giant flowers.

She had slightly winced at how loud Dum's voice was, but made sure it wasn't that noticeable. The Rabbit didn't want to accidently blurt out, how loud he was which made her irritated with him, so she had kept her mouth closed with a smile. " Aw, your no fun Dee! " She had said pouting before she had giggled. Patting Dum's head, she had began to follow them around practically hopping around from how energetic and happy she was today. " He usually, never leaves his spot. For all the time I've known him. " The Rabbit had said stopping in her spot rubbing her head with a unsure smile placed on her lips. " He couldn't have just left, or could he. " She had mumbled under her breath. " How come he never told me. " Rabbit had grumbled under her breath, pouting and stomping on the ground. Looking around she had gotten distracted by the white butterfly by before, walking yet running a bit after it. She had somehow walked right in front of a flower and ended up falling right on her butt. " Ow. . . " She had said rubbing her forehead in pain.

tha hatter continued to sit down and drink his tea happily "so i guess it's just you and me old fraind" he said looking at the march hair smileing slightly as he then contineud to sip his tea "i can't remember how long it's been since we'v been alone you know i do appreciate your company you'v helped me threw a long and steady slope so iv got you a preasent" he said looking at him as he gave him a box that was green and had purple ribbon

Dee moved forward and crouched down next to Rabbit. He looked at the place on her forhead from where she knocked into the flower and rubbed it a little. "Be careful idiot." He said coldly, realizing what he was doing. Drawing his hand back he moved to Dum's side. "Brother dear, what where you trying to do?" Dum asked strangely slyly, different from his typical self. Dee jumped, "Sh-shut up! I wasn't trying to do anything." Dee crossed his arms and turned away. Dum pulled Rabbit up and proceeded to ask her to play tag. Dee wasn't interested so he fell asleep under a big begonia. Running forward and making Rabbit it he exhausted himself, and fell asleep next to his brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back