• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Alice in DreamLand~(OOC Chat)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey everyone the main Rp is created and we can start now that everyone made a character!!! the link is at the top of the page!!! :3 let's have fun!!!! :3

I mean if I'm being completely honest there is no structure. It's pretty open ended to the imagination. there are no governments except the ruins of the 3rd alice's kingdom and residents are open to imagination. It's an RP, like a collaborative imagination land.

I mean if I'm being completely honest there is no structure. It's pretty open ended to the imagination. there are no governments except the ruins of the 3rd alice's kingdom and residents are open to imagination. It's an RP, like a collaborative imagination land.
Fun, this should be interesting.

BAF11FC9-1A45-4C11-B3A3-BE86532A312E.jpeg

Today (it was before Wilson’s character was created), I got bored. Extremely bored. So enjoy this chibi trash.

The RP is slowing down, and since this is a cooperative world-building...I got an idea.

If a carnaval was to appear near the end of the forest...a carnaval where artists were expected to perform...a carnaval where important people would make an appearance, maybe even the king...

What do you think?

Hey sorry everyone! I thought I had the post on watch but I guess I didn't my bad! anyways I think that sounds like an interesting way. I just made a post but let me edit it real quick!

It's on! Our characters (those that don't know each others) don't need to meet, but they can now do so! I have a general idea of how it could go (a circus that has gone wrong, where everything can be paid with something more precious than money) but other than that, it's a white canvas, so go wild!

Siren77 Siren77 -Wilson- -Wilson-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back