• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Alice Dear, Where Have You Been?

What Would You Most Want to do in Wonderland

• Have a Smoke with the Blue Caterpillar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Attend a Ball With the Red, and White Queens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ticci Toby Rogers

Twitchy Little Pyromaniac
Welcome to Wonderland!

Wonderland is the the world for those who would not survive in the real world. The inhabitants of Wonderland were all led through rabbit holes, and looking glasses, and into a world of magic, and madness. Some of them had changed forms uno their journey, but one thing is for sure: Wonderland has saved them all.

With this paradise in jeopardy, it's up to the people of Wonderland to band together, and put a stop to the forces threatening to destroy their mad world. All must take up the torch, and rise up against the forces of reality.

(The abilities of the characters are flexible, and abilities can be added or changed. If you wish to add or change an ability, simply let me know, and allow me to approve it. If you'd like to add a character who is not on the list, please let me know.)

Alice: Ability: Walker; can move between Wonderland, and the real world

The Mad Hatter: Ability: Seer; can see events of the past, and future

The White Queen: Ability: Forked Tongue; can speak to any living creature (including plants, insects, and non-anthapamorphic animals)

Tweedle-Dee: Ability: Insistent Story Telling 1; can keep someone entranced with very vivid stories, and poems; often leans towards structured stories with morals, distinct plot lines, and happy endings

Tweedle-Dum: Ability: Insistent Story Telling 2; can keep someone entranced with very vivid stories, and poems; often leans towards pointless stories, with no real plot, impossible situations, and an often deadly conclusion

The Red Queen: Ability: Hypnosis; can put people to sleep, and control their unconscious forms

Time: Ability: Clockwork; can manipulate time (duh) and space (can use this ability to teleport)
The White Rabbit: Ability: Walker; can move between Wonderland and the real world.

The March Hair: Ability; Seer; can see events of the past and future

The Blue Caterpillar: Ability: Legitimacy; can force his consciousness into other people's minds

The Door Mouse: Ability: Rest; can heal itself and others, by sleeping/ putting others to sleep

Bandersnach: Ability: Shadow Claw; when scratched by the Bandersnach, the wound with fester and petrify until treated properly (can be fatal)

The Cheshire Cat: Ability: Evaporation; can disappear, and reaper at will (can use this ability to teleport); Evaporators are able to heal the effects of Shadow Claw
Alice: MTMM MTMM
The White Rabbit: Broken-Angel Broken-Angel
The Mad Hatter: Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers
The March Hair: Necromantic Necromantic
The White Queen:
The Blue Caterpillar: Gizaira Gizaira
The Red Queen:
The Door Mouse: Gizaira Gizaira
Time: Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption
The Cheshire Cat: Nico Nico
Tweedle-Dee:
Bandersnach: Necromantic Necromantic
Tweedle-Dum:

It should be noted that the cures for Shadow Claw are as follows:
  • Bandersnach saliva
  • Evaporation healing
  • The blood of a Jabberwocky
  • The feather of a Jub-Jub bird
  • A rare, other worldly delicacy known as 'Vaseline'

Last edited:
I do love Alice In Wonderland themed things so I'm completely up for this.

(Question first though. Are we allowed to make multiple characters?)

I do love Alice In Wonderland themed things so I'm completely up for this.

(Question first though. Are we allowed to make multiple characters?)
Sorry, I forgot to tag you in the last post I made. Yes you can have multiples. I can reserve some characters for you if you'd like.

Sorry, I forgot to tag you in the last post I made. Yes you can have multiples. I can reserve some characters for you if you'd like.
Great. So would the animal characters be humanoid or be people with animal features or something else?

(In any case I would like to reserve the Door Mouse and maybe The Blue Caterpillar too.)

Great. So would the animal characters be humanoid or be people with animal features or something else?

(In any case I would like to reserve the Door Mouse and maybe The Blue Caterpillar too.)
That depends entirely on you. If you'd like for them to be full animals they can be, but if you prefer a human with animal characteristics, that's cool too. The point is that they were mutated, so it doesn't really matter.

That depends entirely on you. If you'd like for them to be full animals they can be, but if you prefer a human with animal characteristics, that's cool too. The point is that they were mutated, so it doesn't really matter.
Alright. Well those still are the characters I want to claim.

(Also would it be possible to add Tweedle dee and dum to the ''human'' characters?)

tumblr_npoebaGyU31s2wio8o1_500.gif

The jokes and puns....I can't take them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back