• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Alerts Aren't Working Properly

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra
So I've noticed that when I get emails for alerts, they don't appear in my actual notification tab. As such, I've missed plenty of replies to threads I'm watching, because they neither show up in notifications nor email (there is no email for watched role plays, I've noticed. Only partner searches?)  Is this a bug that others have been having issues with, or is it just me? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank gosh I'm not the only one. The only notifications I've been getting are for PMs, and even that one is rare. 

It's been about fifty/fifty for me. Tried messing with the notification settings quite a bit but it doesn't seem to have made much of a difference.

Well, I don't know if this is the issue for sure or not, but I went into my settings and saw that the notifications for messages and alerts were turned off. So I turned them on. It might continue to not work, but I thought I'd let y'all know, just in case.

@IvoryTea  @AllTheFangirlThings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back