Alchin Alexander

BlackDoom900

Alchin Alexander

Introduction "Human? Me? Ha! If only I were maybe I could at least know my own gender. Or understand how my body works. Or maybe even be normal..."

-Alchin Alcexander

Games the Character has been involved with One past roleplay not featured on this website.

Basics

Name: Alchin Alexander

Race: Benmer a gender very similar to the human male and female gender, but has several differences overall. Such as reproduction, lack of same sexual organs, and a slightly different bone sizes and placements. They also have a faster regenerative ability that extends past that of an average human, and resistance to disease. The drawback is there lack of the same sexual organs as humans. Strangely enough humans can give birth to Benmer, but the opposite can't happen.

Sexual Orientation: It will find both genders satisfying

• Appearance

Height: 5'9

Weight: 134 lbs.

Hair: Long, brown, and silky hair braised back into a ponytail.

Eyes: Alchin has different eye colors depending on their mood. Anger=green, Blue=upset, etc.

Body: Rather thin in the waist, but muscular in the upper body

Attire: Very neutral gender clothing as far as a torso, but their clothing has a more feminine designs. This is also more difficult to depict since the form in which the clothing is worn could resemble that of a man.

Battle Armor:

Head:
    A steel knights helmet which covers the entirety of Alchin's face

Arms: Silver gauntlets to help accompany the style of Alchin's silver lance

Torso: Basic chain mail under-armor covered over by a robe with a pretty blood stained cape strapped to the back.

Legs: Steel leggings. Very effective for crushing an enemies head like a melon if need be.

Strong character, and well thought out. The question i'd have is whether the gender issue is meant to be the character's defining characteristic? It could cause interesting relationship dynamics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back