• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Alchemy Shop

Which pictures should we use?

• Realistic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vengeance Spirit

Seeker of Justice

Aunty's Cafe/Potion Shop

3_405_Drugstore_Cafe_Counter_Barbara_Kraft.jpg

shop_of_a_potion_varer_by_anikeyka-d7yfbd6.jpg

By day, Aunty's is a beautiful cafe.

By night, a shop for mythical creatures

Detailed.

A paragraph per post is minimum.

Setting: Modern/Fantasy mix

This world is set in the modern day where fantasy creatures exist. Most do not come until the sun has set. Once the sun sets, the power of the moon hides the supernatural creatures from being seen by mortals. These beings come to have their own fun now.

Our story will be about a little place known as Aunty's Cafe or Potion Shop depending on who you're asking. Aunty is an older women, in her younger days she was a powerful witch. She created a shop hidden from the mortals, by day a bustling cafe that served little treats. By night, a potion shop. The shop's job was deliver and make potions of the best kind.

Aunty in her older years passed away and left her shop to her nephew. Her staff is filled with young witches and wizards, along with a few other supernatural characters. Our job is to keep the shop going. Getting ingredients, mixing potions and keeping good relationships with other mythical creatures in the realm. The shop dipped after Aunty became ill, our job will be to recover it to its former influence. We're all staff members of the shop, trying desperately to keep our jobs.

Well, I'm sure a lot of people will express interest.

Just remember, I'm your favorite! xD

Hmmm interesting... The only thing I'm worried about something like this is that when attempted in the past, it kinda turns into a fantasy HS if you know what I mean... (Posts shorter than my dogs to-do list, op as hell characters, people fighting/ destroying the world, Etc...)

StoneWolf18 said:
Hmmm interesting... The only thing I'm worried about something like this is that when attempted in the past, it kinda turns into a fantasy HS if you know what I mean... (Posts shorter than my dogs to-do list, op as hell characters, people fighting/ destroying the world, Etc...)
*Shrug.* I put a paragraph minimum, if its not headed to it'll probably be deleted xD . I know what you're saying though, but I'll try my best to keep it well routed (*U*)

CoconutLeaves said:
I like the concept but...are humans allowed?
Yeah, humans are allowed. But to work here they'll have to have some knowledge of the supernatural. So you're not going to get an average joe, but you can get hunters or others who have been told about the other realm of existence.

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]*Shrug.* I put a paragraph minimum, if its not headed to it'll probably be deleted xD . I know what you're saying though, but I'll try my best to keep it well routed (*U*)
Yeah, humans are allowed. But to work here they'll have to have some knowledge of the supernatural. So you're not going to get an average joe, but you can get hunters or others who have been told about the other realm of existence.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, so basically: alchemists/merchants selling supernatural goods/etc are okay.

CoconutLeaves said:
Ah, so basically: alchemists/merchants selling supernatural goods/etc are okay.
Yeah. We're all working for the alchemy shop. We make the potions and deliver them too, part of our job is to make sure the delivery gets there. The journey without getting anything stolen. As well as gathering ingredients. Certain animal products like milk. And certain herbs.

I hope I'm not being incredibly vague here, I kind of rushed wrote this interest check while I was babysitting. I also didn't expect much interest. But the RP will have a plot and such, it won't be nonsensical.

I'm definitely interested! Especially since I've already got a witch character that will work perfectly. The roleplay she was within died, sadly. So hopefully I'll get a chance to re-use her with this. c:

Ktulu said:
I'm definitely interested! Especially since I've already got a witch character that will work perfectly. The roleplay she was within died, sadly. So hopefully I'll get a chance to re-use her with this. c:
Oh. Welcome~Luckily RP's don't exist in the same world xD .

I added a poll for what type of pictures you guys would like to use~Personally I don't mind either. Btw, I think I'm going to make the CS's in the form of a job application

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]I added a poll for what type of pictures you guys would like to use~Personally I don't mind either. Btw, I think I'm going to make the CS's in the form of a job application

[/QUOTE]
Oh, now that you mention it, can our characters be employed at the shop or is it NPCs and your character only?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back