• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Alcatraz for the Gifted and Insane (Needs more teachers/staff) CLOSED

I forgot to mention earlier. But if you choose to be a teacher, please say what subject(s) you're teaching.

I wouldn't appreciate that actually. Sorry all, I was sick with the flu all week and then my kids got it as well. I'm about to post in the main.

I've placed a second character into the mix. This time a nurse. She will mostly be a support character, so everyone is welcome to
apply her to your character (EX. If your character is lost and needs help finding the way just ask Nurse Tilly! If your character loses control
and attacks someone, you can go for Nurse Tilly!). She will pop up randomly, and if your character is getting too rowdy she might have to
intervene (it's her job after all).

Character Sheet:

Name: Jennifer Simmon

Nickname: Jenny

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Teacher/Orderly: A new Teacher at Alcatraz.

Reason sent to Alcatraz: By Request.

Kinesis/Psychic Power: The Ability to transfer information.

Appearance: Jennifer is 5'4", and has a fair skin tone. Her hair is blonde and is cut short down to her chin. She usually has her hair down, and wears square-rimmed glasses. Her usual attire is in a lab coat and jeans.

History: Jennifer has been mentally unstable since her childhood, undermining her incredible intellect. Her father was a typical drunkard, while her mother was insane. She was sexually abused by her father, while she was forced to listen to her mother's screaming hysterics every single night. She tried to kill herself many times, but always failed, only succeeding in covering her dresses with blood. When she was 12, she met a stranger that offered her a chance at education in exchange for her body. She was able to finish college at 18, a PhD at Education, Major in Communication Arts, Minor in Psychology. When she finally found a job, she found the joy of teaching.
One night, when her guardian was using her, she found a sharp knife on the bed and, in one slash, bathed in the blood of her benefactor. She felt a new surge of power course through her, breaking down all her mental barriers. She found that she loved this feeling, the sight, the scent, the afterglow.
She continued to teach, but one of her students refused to obey her. She sat him down and tried to counsel him, but to no avail. So she assailed his mind with a large flux of information on his actions and their consequences. She did not realize she was doing so until the child was mentally broken, murmuring silent bits of trivial knowledge.
To protect her students, she requested to be sent to Alcatraz, which was readily approved due to a rising number of cases that was similar to what she did, but no one has ever proved it was her.

Personality: A bubbly woman with a switch. She is kind and caring to everyone, but when she is angered, she turns berzerker and should be kept away from sharp objects and unprotected minds.

Character Sheet:

Name: Jennifer Simmon

Nickname: Jenny

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Teacher/Orderly: A new Teacher at Alcatraz.

Reason sent to Alcatraz: By Request.

Kinesis/Psychic Power: The Ability to transfer information.

Appearance: Jennifer is 5'4", and has a fair skin tone. Her hair is blonde and is cut short down to her chin. She usually has her hair down, and wears square-rimmed glasses. Her usual attire is in a lab coat and jeans.

History: Jennifer has been mentally unstable since her childhood, undermining her incredible intellect. Her father was a typical drunkard, while her mother was insane. She was sexually abused by her father, while she was forced to listen to her mother's screaming hysterics every single night. She tried to kill herself many times, but always failed, only succeeding in covering her dresses with blood. When she was 12, she met a stranger that offered her a chance at education in exchange for her body. She was able to finish college at 18, a PhD at Education, Major in Communication Arts, Minor in Psychology. When she finally found a job, she found the joy of teaching.
One night, when her guardian was using her, she found a sharp knife on the bed and, in one slash, bathed in the blood of her benefactor. She felt a new surge of power course through her, breaking down all her mental barriers. She found that she loved this feeling, the sight, the scent, the afterglow.
She continued to teach, but one of her students refused to obey her. She sat him down and tried to counsel him, but to no avail. So she assailed his mind with a large flux of information on his actions and their consequences. She did not realize she was doing so until the child was mentally broken, murmuring silent bits of trivial knowledge.
To protect her students, she requested to be sent to Alcatraz, which was readily approved due to a rising number of cases that was similar to what she did, but no one has ever proved it was her.

Personality: A bubbly woman with a switch. She is kind and caring to everyone, but when she is angered, she turns berzerker and should be kept away from sharp objects and unprotected minds.

If you could post in the character thread as well please.

sorry for my post being so short and uncreative but I had very little time and still wanted to post before I go and start my busy day :) I promise my next post will be better!

Hey All! We're off to a great start! Let's try to do two paragraphs for each post so we can keep going strong. Sorry for the wait on everything.

I would totally love to join if that's okay!!!

Character Sheet:

Name: Kitsune Phoenix

Nickname: Kitty

Sexual Preference: Straight

Student/Patient: First year in Alcatraz

Reason sent to Alcatraz: Kitsune has a bad case of multiple personality disorder.

Knesis/Psychic Power: She can see and communicate with the dead along with controlling inanimate objects.

Appearance: Kitty has porcelain pale looking skin that's absolutely flawless. She has Choppy blonde hair that she mostly wears tied up with a red ribbon and had strikingly blue eyes that seems to pierce through ones soul. Her outfit mostly consists of a white tube top with blue seams and ties around her neck, short denim shorts with a black belt wrapped around her waist, a tight red leather jacket, and a pair of black boots that go past her ankle by a couple inches.

History: She has spent most of her time avoiding law enforcement due to an incident that had happened when she turned 10 years old. On her 10th birthday, the voices in her head starting getting louder and more aggressive to the point that she'd pass out. When she woke up, Kit was covered in blood and standing over her parents lifeless bodies. Her parents weren't very nice to her to begin with. They went so far as to claim she was the spawn of satan all because Kitsune threw a picture frame at her father with her mind. In the past, they've even tortured her to try and uncover the truth. So when she saw her dead parents, she started laughing histarically while clutching the side of her head. The voices in her head were praising her for being such a "good girl" as she made her escape and left town. But she couldn't run forever. She just about murdered a couple kids because they were making fun of her. But before she could do anything, Kitty was tackled by an older man that was apparently undercover and was tracking her down. And that's how she ended up at Alcatraz.

Personality: Kitsune is a very unstable person who doesn't take kindly to people telling her what to do. She is an extremely intelligent person and usually thinks before she acts, unless one of her 2 personalities take control. Kira is the worst one. He has a vigorous appetite for bloodshed and will stop at nothing to cause it. Nera is the more sane personality. She is the only one who can keep Kira in line though that doesn't stop him from trying to make Nera and Kitsune miserable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back