• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Alcatraz for the Gifted and Insane (Needs more teachers/staff) CLOSED

I have a question; what kind of staff do we need? Like if a teacher what subjects?
Well the teachers and staff are basically the same thing. The teachers have powers that would help control the students if need be. I have a teacher that teaches math and science. And a teacher that teaches History and Latin. We could use an English teacher and a Music teacher.

Also, you can have a character that is both a teacher and a doctor. Like Dr. Stein!

Awesome! I'll do one of each then. Does it have to be specifically a psychological power? I feel that one of my characters would benefit from the power of not ageing?

Awesome! I'll do one of each then. Does it have to be specifically a psychological power? I feel that one of my characters would benefit from the power of not ageing?
There is a kinesis power which allows the carrier to control age, although it would probably have some side effects.

sorry guys I am taking a hiatus from roleplaying so I won't be in the RP anymore. Those that are interacting with my character feel free to write that my character either left or got transferred somewhere else for some reason. Again sorry...

I'm actually going to post a time skip in order to get everyone on the same page. I'm sorry, we've had a few people leave and others are maybe lost. So I'll have a time skip post posted tomorrow at the latest. I'm at work right now otherwise I'd post now. And A A Bottle of Memories we'd love to have you.

Zayne1694 - Ian Howard and Break - Dean and Student
Mystic Star - Sasha and Nico - Student and Student - hiatus
Wolf Goddess - Kitsune - Student - hiatus
Angel Sapphire - Jennifer Simmons - Teacher
Angelus - James Stein and Owen Wilson - Teacher and Orderly/Teacher
HunterCameron- Tilly and Benny - Nurse/Teacher and Student
Nat like the Bug - Julian - Student
CulturalDisaster - Oliver and Ramona - Student and Student
DatOnePotato- Lucious and Hecate - Student and Student
GhostGamer/xXSunnyXx - Comet - Student - hiatus
Fray Dracoheart - Kathryn - Student
Snowshadow1 5 - James - Student
Sidelined - Reyna - Student
Solar Union - Stefan - Student
Crystals - Eden and Anwen - Student and Teacher
Breeze - Louis - Student
Kisaki - Mikane -Teacher/Tutor
MagicIsScience - Martin - Student
Rockwithfries- Henry - Teacher
Girl in a bottle - Loic - Teacher

Notification issues....... So I don't think I could read through all that's happened. Though I still want to be a part of this, is there anything I should know beforehand?

No problem, I'm going to throw James in and then I don't expect interaction with him I'm just trying to get the ball rolling on my end. (Sorry my post isn't that long. I just wrote what I could)

I must admit, this looks really fun. Sounds like there was a time-skip and shuffling of players/characters recently? Is this still joinable to new players? I'd be interested in a student character, maybe a teacher down the line.

If this is even still open, that is. =)

I see!

Hopefully good news will come my way. ^^ I'm also not adverse to playing a couple staff characters if they are so desperately needed. =D

UPDATE: I HAVE RESTARTED THIS ROLEPLAY AND ALL ARE WELCOME FROM THIS ONE TO THE NEXT!! I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES, CONFUSION, OR ANYTHING ELSE. I LOOK FORWARD TO STILL ROLEPLAYING WITH YOU ALL. LINKS ARE POSTED BELOW:

Character Sheets: New Characters
OOC: New OOC
Main: New Main

Users who are viewing this thread

Back