• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Alcatraz for the Gifted and Insane CLOSED (RESTART)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Character: Ollie

interactions: Jason ( CharlieBoy CharlieBoy )
mentions: Dr.Howard ( Zayne1694 Zayne1694 )

the Firmness in his voice seemed to work given she was more animal than human though she wasn't offended in the least "oh...did I- I'm sorry, instinct to protect, sometimes I'm more animal than human" she said her cheeks rosy from embarrassment "and you didn't offend me or anything, I'm usually pretty explosive, all you really have to do is tell me to stand down in a firm tone or do as you did before and I should calm down" she instructed because at times she would go fully primal and her behavior would match that of a wolf she then heard movement from inside the nearby office and she stood between it and jason glaring daggers at the door

Luc:
Luc's eyes widen in shock as the boy suddenly shot back to life. He took a deep breath to regain his composure, "Normal, eh? Do you have any control over these out of body experiences? Can you travel to other places?" Even as he asked these questions he knew the answer was probably going to be a no. "Also, are you okay? Do you need anything?" There was a legitimate concern in his voice as he asked these things. Luc felt eyes watching him. He looked up to see Break, staring intently at him. In return his stare he got an idea. He smiled and waved Break down to them.

Break is great at putting people at ease. He can help calm this one down.

interacting: Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee turtlepancakes turtlepancakes Zayne1694 Zayne1694 (BREAK!)

Jason
Interacting with xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx
Mentions : Dr Howard Zayne1694 Zayne1694 (indirectly)

Jason smiled kindly.
“No. You didn’t offend me. All this is new to me... to be honest, I didn’t think it was weird to leave your body.... I thought everyone could do that! And as for murder As I sleep... that’s just new altogether!!”

He laughed a little bit, and put the bowl of food to his side. It was cold, and wasn’t going to be eaten... ever.

“So. Have you ever had a run in with the doctors? You have a strong opinion of them! I get the feeling they’re not all nice”

Atticus "Act" Markham
Interacting with: A Angelus Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee (Ryuu)

"Uh no and no... but yeah I'm fine." Act folded his hands into his lap but quickly started feeling around the pockets inside of his jacket. When he was satisfied, he folded his hands back down again.

"When I say its normal, I mean it happens often enough to where I'm used to it." I swear to God I'm not crazy, just not to right in the head apparently.

McKenna Lily
Mentions: Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee (Reizo)

Warning: Death
Now McKenna sat on the table in Reizo's office. She was shaking; somewhat cold, somewhat fearful. "Don't touch anything." McKenna's selves were still somewhat in battle. "Why not." the girl asked with a cold lack of emotion. "I could do myself in before you could even stop me." She began to shake a little harder. She wiped the cold sweat from her forehead, feeling feverish. She took another shaky breath. "My life isn't worth living, Reizo." She called after him, feeling he was ignoring her now. Reizo. What ABOUT Riezo? You sure seem to like him. You'd miss him, wouldn't you? McKenna gritted her teeth and reached for one of the sharper looking tools. "You can't keep me from this forever, Reizo." She said, quietly.

She passed out soon after that. Then she died. The blood loss had just been too much for her. "My pain will be over soon, Reizo..." She whispered. It was the last thing she ever said.

Last edited:
Dr.Stein put away the last of the cannibal files and sighed. It'll probably be a while until he can really get into experiments with the new batch. But that didn't mean he couldn't continue with the older students. And he knew just who he'd summon. Jim stuck his head out the door and motioned for an orderly to come hither. "Bring me the girl, Lilith Lockhart." The orderly nodded and turned away at once to go on his mission.

Sebastian, the orderly tasked with retrieving Lily, enter the cafeteria well after all the shenanigans had passed. He knew what he had to do and scanned the cafeteria for his charge. He was briefly distracted by a cane wilding kid waving down another, Luc and Break were their names he believed. His eyes finally settled on her. He approached the girl with purpose. "Ms.Lockhart, Dr.Stein has 'requested' your presence post haste." He gingerly took the girl by her arm, more to guide her than abduct her, and lead her to Stein's lab.

Dr.Stein waited in his lab, the lab most students saw anyways. He had gotten an idea and Lilith was the perfect person to test it on. Once he saw that she had entered he spoke to her calmly, "HARRY! DID YAH PUT YAH NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!?!? Lilith, so nice to see you. If you would, lay down in my MRI machine. I'll take your radio so you can talk to me from inside." He held out his hand for the radio.

Interacting: A A Bottle of Memories (Lily)
Mentioned: Zayne1694 Zayne1694 (Break)

Dr.Stein
Interacting: A A Bottle of Memories

Dr.Stein took the radio from her and watched as she climbed on to the machine. When he was satisfied she was in place, he turned an entered the control room for the MRI machine. James placed the radio on his desk and turned on the machine, "You okay in there." He released the button that allowed him to communicate to the inside of the machine and turned his attention to the screens displaying images of her brain. If his theory was right, then he'll see parts of Lilith's brain light up, telling him what parts of her brain are used for her power. Then he could manipulate those parts of the brain and by extension her powers.

Luca Crowley
Interacting: turtlepancakes turtlepancakes

Luc noticed him feeling his pockets. Interesting, I wonder what's so important. "Well, glad to hear it. Shame you can't control it though." Luc paused for a moment, as if deep in thought. "You mentioned a brother earlier, do you miss him?" Luc placed a hand inside his own pocket and glanced back at Ryuu to make sure she was still behaving herself, before returning his attention to Atticus, "Do you want to get back to him?"

Atticus "Act" Markham
Interacting with: A Angelus

"Well, yeah. Why wouldn't I?" I guess he's an only child... Act also stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I'm just gonna... go calm myself down." He walked out of the dining hall without taking a second glance. Damn this place... not even a day in and its all going to hell. Atticus found a spot to sit by himself in an empty corridor. He pulled out the small flask that was hidden in his jacket and glanced around for witnesses before starting to drink out of it.

Suzie
Interactions: A Angelus A A Bottle of Memories
Suzie looked up at the therapist who had entered. She felt a wave of excitement. "Ooh, no problem sir! You are excited to talk with me, are you not?" Suzie's smile was as present as ever, if not more so. Suzie didn't know what to think of the therapist. She had heard stories... Her stomach suddenly growled in hunger. "Sir, if you don't mind, I was somewhat cheated out of my lunchtime... Do you mind if we go back so I can get my meal?"

Dr.Stein winced at the harsh static that came over the radio. The images on the screen gave him answers that he needed, the sensorimotor cortex seemed to be the source of her powers. From that, Dr.Stein could reason that other parts of the brain, would control her abilities to perceive and tap into electromagnetic signals, essentially operating in an enhanced way. With that thought he shut off the machine, he couldn't continue to use the MRI to test his theory even if he wanted to. She would need to be not in pain for his original plan.

Oh well, I'll just do some good old trial and error.

James turned off the machine opened a bottle of mild sedatives and poured a couple in a small plastic cup. He entered the lab and pulled out the tray holding the patient. "Here, you'll want these, he handed her the cup of pills, followed by one of water. While he watched her he was also digging into her brain. He used his ability to dampened the impulses sent to the visual and auditory corticēs, not enough to leave her blind or deaf, but enough to have an effect. This shouldn't have an effect on her speaking ability though, last time he did that he got chewed out by Nurse Tilly. He'll have to send out a memo for her to be watched more closely, to see if he had an effect.

A A Bottle of Memories

Last edited:
Character: Ollie

interactions: Jason CharlieBoy CharlieBoy

Ollie growled "I don't know, its just the feeling I got when I saw any of the staff, My instincts would go haywire and it seems like something is off about them so it puts me on edge" she said her eyes still locked on the door to the deans office

Character: Jason
Interacting with: Ollie xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Jason grinned a devilish little grin. Usually a well behaved lad, a thought crept up on him that was so unlike him that it shocked him. But he didn’t care.

“Does anyone... cause trouble... for fun?” He leant in and asked in a low husk. “Think it’d stir up a bit of enjoyment around here? Not bad... just mischievous ”

He gave a little wink.

Ollie smirked "I'm not sure but some mischief sounds fun" she chuckled imagining the idea though the thought about punishment and she shook her head "no...you would be punished and I would lose my head with worry" she said a pang of worry in her chest and she snapped her teeth at the deans office with a glare (sorry for the short post I'm kinda busy)

Character Jason
Interacting with Ollie xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

“I’m already in trouble” Jason said with a tiny bit of a sigh attached to his voice “I’m already going to be punished. Probably severely... might as well have some fun.”

Seeing Ollies unease didn’t stop him.... but he learnt in..
“If they try to hurt me I can leave my body... I won’t feel it. Of course, that’s only if there’s pain, I guess.”

Ollie glared daggars at him slowly becoming overcome my her feral instincts as she slowly stalks towards the door, poised to kill, she could smell doctor howards scent inside, and she was out for flesh and blood as she slowly got closer the scent if her prey getting stronger as a sick grin on her face as the thrill of the hunt consumed her, this is what she basicly lived for nowadays.

Being alone. The fear that one becomes useless, up to the point in which everyone else leaves them alone. Forever. It always exists in everyone’s minds. Sometimes a major fear, which could push others away for Lucious, or minor ones which would just make Lucious to appear alone for just himself. Of course, grabbing a lesser one from someone in the past Lucious happened to use that at this time. He was getting tired of these new children. Of course, it would make Break become hiden however it must be done. Lucious really should not be seen like this. Grumpy and upset. It showed lack of strength. Lack of authority to the new, younger kids that just arrived. Of course, Lucious would have to train them all to know how to perform their role in it whenever the chance arrives. However, the planning would require some more natural gifts in the trainning. If Lucious were to train everyone from scratch, it would eventually become taxing and take too long. Break could be a sutible teacher, however Lucious would prefer not to strain him too much. He had it rough enough, so hopefully this woman that Break was friends with could help teach. While having this thought, Lucious wandered to the cafeteria in which he noticed Break was in here simply by his fears. Smirking, Lucious hid the whole alone thing and saw how many new children were here. Proceeding to the actual kitchen part, Lucious grabbed a pair of apples and a glass of water for himself and Break if needed. Spying to everyone, Lucious had a menacing figure and posture to the newer children. Walking towards Break, Lucious started to eat one of the apples as he save the other for Break.
Zayne1694 Zayne1694 @ anyone, probably newer students

Jason

Interacting with: xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx
Mentions: Lucious vielpotato vielpotato

For a second Jason went quiet, watching the leering figure enter the cafeteria and into the kitchen. He smirked... he didn’t know why, he just found the people here, amusing. He turned back to Ollie.

“So you up for it? Dunno what we’re going to do, though? Any ideas. So far I can only think of knock run. Don’t think that’s going to work...”

Dr.Stein noticed the girl's confusion and anxiety, it seemed his hypothesis was right. He nodded and went back to grab the radio, smiling to himself all the way. He curbed his enthusiasm and returned to the room with the radio in tow, offering it to Lily. "If you experience any complications, please don't hesitate to let me know." He knew she didn't exactly trust him, but he was hoping concern for her own health and wellbeing would outweigh that mistrust. With those last words, he bade her goodbye. Once she was out of his lab he went back to his desk and began to record his findings and write up that memo.

Dear staff,

Please pay extra care to Lilith Lastname. As a result of standard tests, she may be experiencing unusual symptoms. Please report any amiss to me or my office.

Regards,
Dr. James T. Stein

With the memo sent he had nothing to do but wait. He could try to replicate her powers. Not of himself of course but on another. But who?

Interacting: A A Bottle of Memories (Lily/Dr.Colins) Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee (Dr.White/Marisol) Zayne1694 Zayne1694 (Dr.Howard)

RYUU
Interracting: A Angelus
h2h0e h2h0e

Ryuu watched with boredom as the dude left, leaving her attention to be focused on Luc. She had many questions, and wanted answers- nothing too serious. Suzie was on her to do list, to be frank- but Luc came first. She wanted him- not sexually at the moment, but by her side.
She studied him for a moment. She studied his thin yet muscled build, his height, the darkness in his features, the confidence in his walk. She remembered how well he was, in a certain aspect, and how powerful he seemed, how rage could settle over his features without him realizing.
Ryuu turned to face him, and wrapped her arms around his neck, standing on her toes. She searched his amber eyes with her own blue ones, wondering how he saw her. Did he see her as she saw him- a romantic prospect, not simple friends? Was she useful enough? Was she held in high regard?
And if she wasn't, she knew she'd have to move on.
Ryuu looked at him, eyes sparkling with a clarity. They seemed to hold no bounds, endless. Not filled with lust, not quite love either, just a faint hope and slight awe.

"What's the plan now, Lover boy?" She asked, hands curled around his neck.

REIZO
The grief he knew knew no bounds. He had yet to save another one. Reizo held her lifeless form in his hands, shuddering, shaking, blood staining his clothes.
"It's okay, Mckenna. It's okay." He said, no longer thinking logically, grabbing everything he could to stop the bleeding- but she was gone. A tear fell down his cheek and he pulled her close, rocking.
"You'll be alright, baby girl. My Alice... It'll be okay, I promise!" He said, choking out the words. The blood was hot and heavy on his body, and the memories overflowed now, burning his skin with a hatred. For himself. For everything. He was done with emotional attachments- everything was lost in the end. The memories were too much... And he wanted them gone. For good.

MARISOL
Interracting: A Angelus
Marisol walked in to check on Reizo's progress with the girl, and walked in to find Reizo holding a dead Mckenna.
"Reizo, you had one fucking job, and you fucked it up! Give her to me! You killed her, you fucking psycho!" She screeched, and then she took in the scene. He was crying- which he had not done, and he almost seemed almost human. She took in the bleeding wrists, and realized she had done this to herself, likely when he wasn't looking.
Reizo looked up at her, eyes wide with sadness. He tried to say something, but nothing came out, but she knew- she knew. Alice. and now Mckenna. Everyone Reizo loved had left him, one way or another...
She forgot her hatred for him, and remembered what he had once done. He had saved her, and this was how she repaid him, with more hurt. She came over, and the nurse gently took Reizo into her arms, holding him. He stiffened at her touch, but then softened, and she sighed.
"I'm sorry, Reizo. For everything."
And then, with a single finger pressed into his side. All of the affects of a powerful medication kicked in- dosage almost high enough to kill. It would knock him out for a few days at least. He looked up at her with realization in his eyes, but he did not fight. In fact, he seemed relieved, and let the medicine take him away, far away from here.

"We have a situation, Dr. Stein. It seems one of our patients has died in the hands of our most violent, turbulent staff member.. What should I do?"
She said over the earpiece in her ear.​

Last edited:
Suzie
Interactions: A Angelus A A Bottle of Memories
Suzie listened intently, she hung onto ever word the therapist said. When he was done, her grin widened to show her teeth, each one had a definite point. They weren't fangs, but Suzie had the teeth of a carnivore. "Oh, I know. I'm not meant to be fixed, I'm meant to live!" She seemed content with his answer to her food situation. "Just one question. What do you want to talk about?"

Augustine
Interactions: A Angelus Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee
Augustine watched in horror as the events unfolded in front of her. She remembered why she was there in the first place, and they both just walked out of the door. And one of them wouldn't remember her tomorrow. She had to do something. She saw two students conversing. She walked closer and overheard the girl. 'So what's the plan, Lover boy?' She instantly knew that these two wanted to break out the hostile student from earlier. "Hey, uh, guys? I'm pretty sure you two are headed the same way I am, so would you mind helping me out?" She smiled sweetly at the pair.

Luc listened to Atticus patiently and got the answer he had hoped for. He nodded as Act began to walk away, "I can help you reunite with your brother, but first you go rest. Collect yourself." As the other boy left, his attention immediately turned to Ryuu. He liked the way he looked at him. He stared deeply into her eyes as he wrapped an arm around her, and bent down and kissed her softly. He felt something he hadn't felt in a long time, not since Iraq. He pulled out of the kiss and studied her face with its effulgent skin and her striking blue eyes, filled with hope and something else. His eyes turned downwards, consuming her curvaceous body.

"What's the plan now, Lover boy?"

"The plan?" Luc bit his lip nervously, he didn't really have a plan just yet. He didn't want to admit it though, lest he lose his standing with her. "Well, whether we do this alone or not, we have to wait for an opening," he leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I can think of a few ways to spend our time waiting." Unfortunately, he didn't have time to go into detail about what those things would entail.

"Hey, uh, guys? I'm pretty sure you two are headed the same way I am, so would you mind helping me out?"

His attention was ripped away from the immaculate woman in front of him to another. An older woman, judging from her appearance she was a doctor here. She seemed nervous though, which was unusual for the staff here, they were the ones with the power.

It could be a trap. Though it is as good an opening as we'll get.

"And what makes you so sure of that?" Luc turned to the newcomer and stepped forward in front of Ryuu. He stared into her eyes, though this was a different stare. A searching stare. He was working on drawing out her desires, "And what do you want help with?"

Interacting turtlepancakes turtlepancakes Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee (Ryuu) h2h0e h2h0e ( Augustine)

Atticus "Act" Markham
Interacting with: no one | Mentioned: A Angelus

Help me reunite with my brother? Yeah, right. Act took another swig from the flask. No one's gonna get under my skin this time...

~(this next part that's italicized and underlined is a memory)~

"Why'd you let them hurt you like this?" Orion asked as he dabbed a soaked gauze on Act's cuts. "If you just got something to hit them, it wouldn't matter! No one would believe them!"

Atticus choked back a sob. "They talked about our apartment... they said they'd tell everyone if I did anything to stop them..." He winced at the stinging feel of the gauze. "I just don't want anyone to think we're dirt poor or something."

"For shit's sake, Act. It doesn't matter what the hell they think! We've got a roof over our heads like them; we always have. I know the places haven't always been the best-" Orion glanced around the almost completely bare apartment. The wallpaper and paint were peeling off in spots. "-but we're here, we're together. That's all that matters." He finished putting bandages on the remaining cuts. "You're 14, Atticus. You're only 4 years away from adulthood, but for now, you're an impulsive teen who can kick ass and people will understand." Orion winked. "You've got something to do tomorrow now, eh?"

Act smiled. "Maybe I do."

Atticus fought back tears as he shoved the flask into his jacket. "A lot changes in 2 years..." he mumbled as he buried his head in his knees.

"A lot of trouble happens in one night."

(GOD I LOVE THIS A N G S T)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back