• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Alcatraz for the Gifted and Insane CLOSED (RESTART)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
((heck ill bring in Ollie for Jason, you are dang special xD))

Name: Ollie
mentions/interactions: Jason ( CharlieBoy CharlieBoy )

*A small group of officers where huddled around Ollie, the seemingly innocent girl out of view though she could somewhat see someone who seemed kind enough and their scent was....pleasant but not in an appetizing way, -which was a first I might add- , she decided she would talk to him once she got out of the handcuffs so she turned to the nearest officer "sir, now that I'm safely inside, may I be uncuffed?" she asked politely and the officer cleared his throat before reaching for the silver key "uh...yeah sure" he said, his voice rough and raspy as he unlocked the handcuffs and the officers let her loose and she then walked over to Jason with a polite smile, her sharpened teeth showing though she shows no sign of aggression as she approaches "hi, are you new to?" she asked him and then decided to backtrack a bit "Oh! and I'm Ollie, sorry I didn't introduce myself right off the bat..." she said awkwardly, evidently not exactly the master of small talk

Interactions: A Angelus
Suzie giggled as she was being dragged out of the dining hall. She didn't know where she was being taken, or why she was being taken there. She just pointed out abstract paintings and insisting that there was some sort of animal in every one. Ooh, Mama really wants to be entertained! She will love this Dr. Owen! He will make a perfect target! She giggled a little more.

After a while she got bored of waiting to get where they were going, and by now she was up and walking behind Dr. Wilson. Her hands were still cuffed, there was nothing she could do. "Where are we going?"

Luc chuckled, "Sure. Something like that. Let me guess, you're more into the gentlemen, aren't you?" As soon as he was sure a good bit of distance had been put between them and Owen and company, he stood up using the table to brace himself. Once he was steady, he took hold of the devil head atop his cane and turned toward Atticus, "Come on, the more friends you have here the better off you'll be, trust me." With that, he turned and made his way to the fallen Ryuu.

Once he was standing over her and looking down, he smiled at her, "That looked like it hurt. Are you alright, love?" He offered her his hand, an amused grin on his face.

Interacting: Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee (Ryuu) turtlepancakes turtlepancakes

Owen Wilson:

"We are going somewhere you can't hurt anybody or anyone." Owen Wilson replied simply. A few minutes later, they arrived at the therapeutic holding cell. He grabbed ahold of the doorknob and pulled. Only the door did not budge, he pulled again this time harder and got the same result. Owen took a deep breath and pushed the door open, "Wow." He led Suzie into a simple, windowless room, that had only two chairs in it. "Stay here, someone will be in to see you." he left the room, closing the door behind him. After he locked the door, he reactivated his powers, specifically targeting Dr.Collins and anyone who may be around him. "Doc Collins, I have a patient for you. She's in therapy room one."

Interacting: h2h0e h2h0e (Suzie) A A Bottle of Memories (DR.C) Zayne1694 Zayne1694 (Dr.Howard) Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee (Marisol)

Atticus "Act" Markham
Interacting with: A Angelus | Mentions: Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee (Ryuu)

If I didn't look gay enough to prove that... Act thought and chuckled to himself. As Luc steadied himself, he felt a rush of anxiety. That's what Orion did when he was on crutches... from those sick pieces of shit no less.

Atticus shook his head to clear that thought away. No, no we are not doing this again, he thought to himself as he followed Luc over to the girl on the ground. Damn, she must've taken a hit. Don't you dare bring that shit up again, brain. Not those memories.

R Y U U
Interractions: A Angelus turtlepancakes turtlepancakes
Mentions: h2h0e h2h0e
She growled, old habits dying hard when it came to this place. And Suzie, being dragged away.
"Save her! We have to save her!" She snapped, eyes narrowed in rage. She had never been truly enraged until now, and she seemed more like the predator she always claimed to be, face contorted with cold hatred and radiating, pulsing, a violent energy.
"She's part of our pack- no, family- no, not that... Our group." She said, searching for another word for pack. Gander? Herd?
Ryuu took his hand and stood up a little unsteadily, thinking perhaps she may have hit her head.
"we have to plan. She got taken for fighting, right?" She lowered her voice.
"If we can't bust her out, we have to find a way in. I heard about Asylum's like this! They'll take you and prod you with needles and tear you apart... I mean, it's not too bad, Suzie enjoys it, but still. What if they kill her? Or worse?" Worry swirled in her chest. Her female!
Ryuu sighed a low sigh and wrapped her arms around Luc's neck, resting her head against the steady rhythm of his heartbeat. She'd never admit it, but she wasn't as fearless as she appeared. For a second, her fearless facade faltered, but she strengthened her will again.

She looked up at Atticus, noticing him for the first time. She smiled a corrupt, flirtatious grin, and for a moment, a scent filtered throughout the room- delicious and encompassing. She wasn't hungry yet, but she could go for some fun. But she wouldn't spare this one like Luc. He looked just as good, and he seemed like a wild, ride or die. Perhaps she'd spare him, if he survived. There's no way he was gay, was he? Guys liked guys like she did. It would be absolutely tragic if he weren't interested into the female sex.

"I heard that if a hot guys kisses a girl like me, a girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, and delightful curves he could he lost in, something magic could happen. Wanna test this theory- all in the name of science, of course."

"I mean, not for romance or anything- Luc has me captivated on that end. But you seem fun."

MARISOL
(Mentions: EVERYBODY IN DA KITCHEN AND SHIT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TIME TO TAG THE WHOLE GROUP XD)

Her head jerked up from the paperwork she was doing- a patient! Day one and experimenting already? She sighed, and rubbed her hands together, feeling cold. She would need to amp up her powers to calm them down. With a quiet sigh she made her way to the therapy room- when she heard faintly down the hall screaming, yelling, and Reizo's voice. There was the smell of iron as well. She figured she'd have to patch up a kid, or Reizo, god forbid. She hesitated, torn between investigating the scene and helping a child in therapy.

REIZO
is still currently with Mckenna.

Atticus "Act" Markham
Interacting with: A Angelus Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee (Ryuu)

You've gotta be kidding me! Now girls are flirting with me! Act's face turned slightly pink in embarrassment. For the love of God, she's crazy as well.

"I'm sorry, do you want to run that by me again? Believe me, that kinda shit doesn't make sense to me." Atticus had made the hand motions and placed a foot forward and everything. If I could trick her to let me read her mind, I'd have my pissy-ness justified."Would you care to let me help myself understand?" By reading your crazy brain, I mean. I don't plan on jumping in that rabbit-hole of actions right away.

McKenna Lily
Mentions: Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee (Reizo)

He was holding her. For a brief moment, McKenna just stared up at Reizo. She heard the emotion in his voice, even though he kept it from his face. For a brief moment, she wanted to cling to him, beg him to save her from her madness. But before she knew it, he was taking her away from the knife, and she began to thrash around, struggling to free herself from his strong grasp. The girl's two selves were tangled up, and McKenna could hardly get a voice to escape her lungs.
She spoke nothing intelligible, just cries, as if she were a tortured kitten trying to get someone, anyone, to understand. How do I tell him how I feel if I don't even know myself!? Reizo seemed to know so much. Maybe... maybe he could read minds too. So she just let loose, putting all her thoughts in the front of her mind, although she could hardly breathe, herself.
McKenna writhed, ending up collapsed on the ground, clinging to Reizo's legs like a frightened toddler.

"He-help-p... m-meee..." She sobbed. "Rea-read my... my-" She began to cough, and then began sobbing harder. Her thoughts raced at lightning speeds, trying to get Reizo to understand.
I can't get out. I can't break free. Just let me die. Please. Please, Reizo! PLEASE, Just let me drown myself in my own blood. I need.... the pain....
McKenna bit her finger, and blood began to flow from small teeth-shaped cuts. But then that crazy fear.
No, no no no no no... don't let me die. Help... help me... don't hurt me.... Actually....

The other self took over.

Hurt me. HURT ME. I BEG you.

Let's face it, McKenna was a mess.

R E I Z O
interracting with Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

"Stop fighting- it's okay, it's okay! Nobody is going to hurt you, I won't let them. You're safe now." He whispered, clutching her closer to his chest. He didn't know why Mckenna did this completely, but he was willing to listen. He was tired of fucking things up in his life. He winced inwardly as he felt blood, sticky and red, soak into his shirt and then into his chest, and his eyes darkened. As his steps quickened, he almost passed Marisol.

"Please. Help her." He asked, eyes ablaze with worry. He couldn't stitch her up, and perhaps a woman would be of more comfort. His voice cracked.
"I can't lose another-"

Marisol's face softened, understanding immediately. With quick hands she rested them upon her head, knowing immediately her power would work. She needed to be sedated, and calmed down, and the pain should be lessened. She sighed a breath of relief as she felt medicine entered the girl's bloodstream. It wasn't too strong, as she didn't know for sure how the girl would react to the medicine. It would only slow her heartbeat and numb the pain, helping prevent rushing thoughts and anxiety.

"It's okay sweetie. Give her to me-" Marisol said, directed to them both. Something in her voice was odd, somewhat strained- like she WANTED Mckenna.

Reizo's grip on Mckenna tightened. What if he lost this one too?

"No. No! Nevermind. I can deal with her." He said, shoving her away with one hand.
"She's mine. I can heal her." He turned and jogged down the hallway, with Marisol shaking her head in hatred down the hall.

Reizo put Mckenna down and sighed, and with a curse he took off his tank top and ripped it, wrapping it around her wrists.

"Marisol has all the supplies, and she's giving off a weird vibe- maybe I'm just paranoid." He growled, a bead of sweat travelling down his well defined chest, journeying over the valleys and rivers of his bones and muscle.

((heck ill bring in Ollie for Jason, you are dang special xD))

Name: Ollie
mentions/interactions: Jason ( CharlieBoy CharlieBoy )

*A small group of officers where huddled around Ollie, the seemingly innocent girl out of view though she could somewhat see someone who seemed kind enough and their scent was....pleasant but not in an appetizing way, -which was a first I might add- , she decided she would talk to him once she got out of the handcuffs so she turned to the nearest officer "sir, now that I'm safely inside, may I be uncuffed?" she asked politely and the officer cleared his throat before reaching for the silver key "uh...yeah sure" he said, his voice rough and raspy as he unlocked the handcuffs and the officers let her loose and she then walked over to Jason with a polite smile, her sharpened teeth showing though she shows no sign of aggression as she approaches "hi, are you new to?" she asked him and then decided to backtrack a bit "Oh! and I'm Ollie, sorry I didn't introduce myself right off the bat..." she said awkwardly, evidently not exactly the master of small talk

Jason recoiled a little at the sight of her Sharpened teeth. It wasn’t really noticeable, and Jason realised that she was probably friendly, and the only person to have even noticed him yet.

“I’m.. Jason” Jason smiled back, his normal teeth smiling back at Ollie. “You.... you were just cuffed right then.. are you okay? Those cuffs hurt?”

Jason gave a small awkward laugh. Initiating small talk was going to be a tough, here. But he figured he might as well talk about what he had in common.

Character: Ollie

Interactions: Jason

Ollie laughed a little "yeah kinda, they only really cuffed me because of these bad puppies" she said grinning and showing off her sharpened teeth with a giggle "don't worry though, I won't hurt you, your a part of my tiny pack now" she said basicly saying she won't eat him and that she would protect him, not trying to scare him or weird him out, she hasn't talk to many people given she sees most people as potential meals.

/QUOTE]
Luc looked at Ryuu sympathetically as he lifted her up, "Don't worry, I've already started planning, pet. We won't let anything happen to her." He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, kissing the top of her head. He could tell that, at least in this moment, she wasn't strong, she wasn't fearless. She was scared and worried. But that passed. The next moment she was back to her old self, strong and powerful. And more than a little frisky. Luc might have protested her quest for 'fun' if he didn't already know that Atticus wouldn't have gone for it. And the look on Act's face was rather hilarious. Poor kid was definitely out of his element.

Science? Sure Ryuu, sure.

Understanding that his back was still to Act he whispered into Ryuu's ear, disguising it as just nuzzling, "This one can read minds, but only with permission. Also, don't kill him." He smiled and kissed the nape of her neck before taking a step back. It did comfort him that she seemed to share some of his suspicions about this place, it was one less conversation to be had, one less person to turn. "Ryuu this is Act, Act, Ryuu." he formally introduced them. "I think Act here would be an excellent addition to our little crew. He can move stuff with his mind."

Maybe that was the word she was looking for. Maybe not.

Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee turtlepancakes turtlepancakes

Atticus "Act" Markham

Well, that confirms my suspicions of him planning something. Let's just hope 'Ryuu' has frozen her hell over.

Act's face turned from angry to a more nonchalant pissed face. He honestly didn't care about what these two were thinking about using him for. Making a chair fly into their faces would hopefully solve that problem. "Pleasure," he mumbled, trying to hide his sarcasm. Atticus's left hand grabbed his right wrist, the tick he had since his first out-of-body experience.

He clenched his fist and raised it to his mouth. Not now, goddammit. Not in front of all these people.

Interractions: A Angelus turtlepancakes turtlepancakes

"He has the guts to join our scurvy crew?"

She asked, wrapping her arm around Luc's waist.

"Well, too bad. Now that you're in, I can't kill ya, meaning, I can't fuck you either, because it would end in your unfortunate death."

Ryuu smiled at his affection- how long had it been since she was caressed so lovingly? She even leaned into his touch. She did glare daggers at Atticus, and she danced over, circling him. She wasn't quite touching him, her hands danced around him, not brushing up against him. She ducked in and clacked her teeth together by his ear, and laughed- a crazed laughter, growing louder by the second, before stopping suddenly.

"I hope you can live up to our expectations, Atticus. I'll leave it to Luc to describe my little powers, since he's experienced them firsthand. Or I could just show you- no, better not."

She said, as if she were arguing with herself. She tilted her head to the side, as if lost in thought, and stepped back, returning to the clutches of Luc. She did enjoy the way her tongue curled over his name, pressing his words atop the back of her teeth with her tongue. Atticus- like that old mockingbird tale.

Atticus "Act" Markham

Orion always mentioned that Act's experiences could have been from anxiety or strong emotions, and honestly that made sense. Especially after he killed those gang members. He was pissed off, exhilarated, and exhausted. Right now, he was angry and anxious from this Ryuu chick circling him like a bird of prey, the laughter drove him to the brink.

When she returned to Luc's grasp, Atticus made a chair move over behind himself. "Pardon me for a moment," he snapped. His eyes rolled back slightly and he fell backward into the chair, making a loud thud.

Act soon saw himself from behind and awaited the reactions of others.

This will be interesting as long as she doesn't kill me.

(going to bed so I'll probs reply to anything tomorrow)

Luc noticed Atticus grabbing his wrist and raising his hand to his mouth. He tilted his head and looked Atticus in the face, "You okay, man?"

"He has the guts to join our scurvy crew?"

"I think so at least," Luc placed a hand on her back and quipped, "and we don't have scurvy... at least I don't." Luc rolled his eyes and shook his head at Ryuu's teasing of the boy. When she returned to his side, he wrapped an arm around her, dragging his nails lightly over the small of her back in a circular motion. "You see, her power is she smells nice." He grimaced a bit as the words left his mouth.

She smells good? That clears things up, Luc.

"What I mean to say is, she gives off a scent that draws people in, fills them with a desire for her. Of course, she does a fine job without it. Now her salvia, that's a different matter..." he was in the midst of explaining these powers when he was interrupted by the screeching noise of a chair being dragged over the tiled floor. Luc's eyes widened as Atticus's rolled back into his head and his body fell with a thud. "Well then..." he wasn't quite sure what to do at this juncture. But his curiosity was piqued. "Watch my back," he approached the boy slowly, holding his cane defensively.

Interactions: Jason

Ollie laughed a little "yeah kinda, they only really cuffed me because of these bad puppies" she said grinning and showing off her sharpened teeth with a giggle "don't worry though, I won't hurt you, your a part of my tiny pack now" she said basicly saying she won't eat him and that she would protect him, not trying to scare him or weird him out, she hasn't talk to many people given she sees most people as potential meals.

Name: Jason
Interacting: Ollie xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Jason smiled a little, it felt kinda nice to be entered into a little pact.

“Th thanks” he said with a smile... “I was brought here in cuffs, to. But that’s because they think I killed my whole family when I sleepwalked.... right now, I don’t know if I believe them or not. But apparently, that’s kinda dangerous. But, I’m here.... I’m here because I can leave my body. Become a spirit, like a ghost, so I don’t feel any pain. I would be dead if I felt the amount of pain my body has had in my life.”

He gave another, weaker smile.

“What about you?” He changed the subject around, he didn’t want to talk about him anymore.

McKenna Lily
Mentions: Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee (Reizo)

McKenna felt weak, dizzy. She was hot and cold at the same time, sweating profusely. What happened between nurse Marisol and Reizo was a blur, but now she was kind of leaning up against Reizo's chest, sitting on his lap as he knelt on the floor. Thanks to nurse Marisol, she felt a little more distanced from the situation. More grounded. She could smell Reizo's body, and it was comforting. He was warm... She inhaled deeply, and looked up into his concerned eyes, grinning stupidly for a second, trying to get ahold of herself.
"Heh...." She sniffled. "I... I think I'm dying." She frowned, trying to will away a strong headache in the middle of her forehead. "Wh-what's wrong with me? I... I mean, I think I know.... My head is rushing... oh... oh gosh, my wrists hurt..." She took another strong, shaky breath. She felt deprived of air, as if she had never breathed before. "Oh... R-Reizo..." She turned, burying her face in Reizo's sweaty chest, wrapping her arms around his neck. He was breathing fast. I hurt him. I scared him. To hurt another person was a horrible thing for McKenna. And yet, her brother... She felt lightheaded.
"I killed my baby brother, Reizo. His name was Oliver. I.... I des-destroyed him...." Her eyes filled with tears and she wiped them away, feeling feverish and shaky. "He w-wouldn't let me kill myself... So I...." She took a deep breath. "I hurt you too, didn't I..." McKenna pulled herself up a bit, now kneeling on Reizo's lap, staring into his eyes. "I.... don't want to..."

Last edited:
Atticus "Act" Markham

Well, this isn't turning out too well. Act saw how Luc was approaching him and knew he was confused. I never explained that... shit, I can't go back in. Just relax, Atticus.

Act's body, however, was not relaxed. His hands were shaking slightly and in his opinion, he looked possessed. It wouldn't be long before he came to but for now, he was terrified of being attacked... or worse.

Interactions: Jason ( CharlieBoy CharlieBoy )

Mentions: Atticus ( turtlepancakes turtlepancakes )

Ollie Grinned, her sharp teeth slightly glimmering in the fluorescent lights "I killed and ate some people, including my father, then I tried to commit suicide, and around really loud noises I tend to get very violent...that's what I'm told, I usually black out...and ability wise: I'm an illusionist, I can make people see, hear, and even taste what I want them to, they just can't touch it and the bigger the illusion the more painful and energy consuming it is" she explained, pride in her voice as she spoke taking a slight sniff sensing Act's fear and her grin darkened as her instincts told her to kill but she immediately shook away those thoughts

“I guess then”. Jason replied, a mischievous grin on his face. “I guess we’re all kinda weird”

He smiled. He obviously meant no maliciousness in his self deprecating joke. Then, his face fell again, he meant forward for what he was going to say next was very quiet.

“I’m still a little scared... what if they hurt us?”

interactions: Jason ( CharlieBoy CharlieBoy )

Ollie's mood suddenly changed like a switch and her tone no longer friendly, everything about her was highly defensive "they lay a single hand on you I swear to god ill rip their god damn throats out" she growled snapping her jaws in the general direction of the deans office glaring daggers at the wooden door with the sign declaring it "the deans office" a mighty protective growl ripping from her throat

Atticus "Act" Markham

Well, this isn't turning out too well. Act saw how Luc was approaching him and knew he was confused. I never explained that... shit, I can't go back in. Just relax, Atticus.

Act's body, however, was not relaxed. His hands were shaking slightly and in his opinion, he looked possessed. It wouldn't be long before he came to but for now, he was terrified of being attacked... or worse.
Should I pull a Crocodile Hunter and poke him? He can't be THAT dangerous. Maybe it isn't him at all, but another resident putting the whammy on Act.

But still, Luc wasn't so sure, the body looked tense. He crept ever so slowly closer. Ashe moved closer, he found himself holding his breath.

It's not time to worry, yet.

With that final thought, he poked Atticus's unconscious body with the butt of his cane and took a quick step back.

Atticus "Act" Markham

Act wish he could laugh. Did he just poke me with his cane like a dead animal? He felt much more relaxed after that, realizing Luc was just as freaked out as he was. He felt the shaking in his hands and suddenly shot up, back in his own body.

"JESUS, SHIT- okay, um, I'm back. I'm good. Sorry about that."

Smooth, Atticus.

"Um, just a simple out-of-body experience. Completely normal for me." Normal to an extent, at least.

interactions: Jason ( CharlieBoy CharlieBoy )

Ollie's mood suddenly changed like a switch and her tone no longer friendly, everything about her was highly defensive "they lay a single hand on you I swear to god ill rip their god damn throats out" she growled snapping her jaws in the general direction of the deans office glaring daggers at the wooden door with the sign declaring it "the deans office" a mighty protective growl ripping from her throat

Jason- interacting with Ollie xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

“Woah woah” Jason held out a shaky but tentative hand as if he was calming a bucking horse. “Easy...”
He was a little bit taken aback by Ollie’s almost primal instinct.

“I.. wouldn’t want you getting in any more trouble than you already are. Certainly not for me, I’m not worth that aggravation”

Then, still a little wary of the sharp-toothed girl sitting across from him... he smiled again, eager to make sure he didn’t offend her.

“But thank you though” He interjected, quickly “that’s a nice thought. It’s nice to be accepted and looked after”

Dr. Howard
Mentions: Owen ( A Angelus ), Dr. Collins ( A A Bottle of Memories ), Suzie ( h2h0e h2h0e )

Dr. Howard emerged from his room that was connected to his office. He knew he had things to get done but he just couldn't help it any longer. Even if it was just a picture, it was still his family. The man refused to have anything from his past be shown to the public. No he kept all the pictures locked away in his room, along with various other things. He swore he caught a glimpse of his son in the auditorium, be that was impossible. He watched his whole family - whole life - slip from his hands. He walked over the mini bar set up built into his bookshelf, and poured himself a glass of brandy. He chuckled lightly under his breath upon remembering what Owen had said about him and liquor. The man was a dimwit but he caught on to a lot of things.

The man hobbled over to his desk, due to him leaving his cane leaning against his desk the whole time he was away. He stared at the files piled on his desk and sighed. He would definitely have to get together with his old friend later tonight and talk about the days events. He felt as though he brushed off much of the day. He took a sip from his drink and sat in his chair. Staring at the glass, he began to wonder if the alcohol was becoming an issue.

At this time, Dr. Collins should be in a session with the child who ate a rabbit in front of Owen. He shook his head and sighed inwardly. With her, he had at least four cannibals attending Alcatraz this year. "My, my, what a ragtag bunch we have this year. It's only day one and there's already all this trouble. A suicide attempt, a murderous meal, and then a rabbit eating, knife concealing girl. I'll have to make sure she's patted down every time she turns around. She's a threat to the others at this point." Not that the others aren't, just they haven't shown as much as this one.

Break
Mentions: Lucious ( vielpotato vielpotato ) Lily ( A A Bottle of Memories ), Owen/Luc ( A Angelus ), Reizo/Ryuu ( Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee ), Suzie ( h2h0e h2h0e ), Act ( turtlepancakes turtlepancakes ), Jason ( CharlieBoy CharlieBoy ), Ollie ( xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx )

Break had retreated to the library before all of the commotion started. He stood in the doorway of the dining room for a moment before slipping in an pressing himself against the wall to not be notice. He scanned the room briefly looking for his boyfriend and best friend. It felt weird calling them that, but when it's looked at from a labeling and realistic point of view, that is what they were. He had lost Lucious when he slipped out of the dining room and Lily had gotten tired of him ignoring her and went to introduce herself to some of the newbies. He couldn't really blame Lily really, in fact he didn't at all, he had just had a shitty night's sleep and a poor breakfast. To top it all off, his coffee was on the weaker side this morning, and putting that all together, just made for him to act like an asshole. He really needed to work on that.

Break finally sat down at one of the tables after the commotion died down and he watched the girl who was basically bleeding out be rushed away by Dr. White and the girl who attacked Owen be escorted away, most likely to one of the therapy rooms. The boy grimaced and sighed. This cage was something else, so open and yet so controlling. Definitely a prison. His eye scanned the room once more before landing on the boy with a cane. "Luc? What ars you getting yourself into." He mumbled under his breath anx shook his head, trying to remember what he overheard earlier. He was talking to a couple of other newbies that had just shown up, at least to him. He didn't see them when they came out of the auditorium. His eye easily found it's way back the the cane wielding boy. There was just something about him that just seemed off. He knew he associated with one of the cannibals, the beautiful one, but did that mean he knew the one that was escorted away. Break hoped not, that girl was asking for nothing but trouble and this was not the place to look for it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back