• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Alastor - Private Eye Agency (OOC)

Looking forward to reading that post tomorrow morning, but is there any chance we can stick to mobile friendly format for the IC posts? I like to read them through in the day so I know what to write at night.

Looking forward to reading that post tomorrow morning, but is there any chance we can stick to mobile friendly format for the IC posts? I like to read them through in the day so I know what to write at night.

If you like, I can add a spoiler at the bottom for the text + work on a mobile friendly post for next time!

rambler rambler

are there any pictures in the original briefing our characters received?

Ah, sorry for the late reply. The only photos included would be of the crime scene, the evidence, and the surrounding area (meaning, the bridge...). Any images of the child are with the autopsy report, while Micheal Donovan's mugshots are with his file down at the police station.

Also, I just want to mention that I... surprisingly like how the collaborative posts are turning out. I honestly didn't expect to find them as enjoyable as I actually am now. It's also a great way to differentiate the workweek from the weekend in the roleplay, so thank you for this!

Hey guys, I read the posts and stuff so far (they're actually really amazing by the way); but I just wanted to let rambler rambler know that where I live, there's a big hurricane coming this Saturday/Sunday that should be knocking out our power for a good couple of days afterwards, I'm guessing... I know this is bad timing cause it's barely the start of the roleplay, but I'll do my best to come online whenever I have internet access. (Right now things are fine though, so I'll message with Cavalier soon to try to get a post up before the storm; but if I don't post it before, I'm really sorry v_v)

And yeah, you can call me Saturn lol ! That's totally fine with me. (I was actually going to change it to that, but I used up my name changes I guess, ha ha.)

Hey guys, I read the posts and stuff so far (they're actually really amazing by the way); but I just wanted to let rambler rambler know that where I live, there's a big hurricane coming this Saturday/Sunday that should be knocking out our power for a good couple of days afterwards, I'm guessing... I know this is bad timing cause it's barely the start of the roleplay, but I'll do my best to come online whenever I have internet access. (Right now things are fine though, so I'll message with Cavalier soon to try to get a post up before the storm; but if I don't post it before, I'm really sorry v_v)

And yeah, you can call me Saturn lol ! That's totally fine with me. (I was actually going to change it to that, but I used up my name changes I guess, ha ha.)

Be safe!

I've got a collab up and ready, but I'm just wondering if we should get a discord chat to help move things along? It'd make it much easier to work on collabs and chat.

Hey guys, I'm back and I'm sorry for my late start - my power was off for about a week, ('cause the hurricane screwed up some power lines or something) but everything's better now, so I think me & cavaliar will be putting up our first post soon.

Just have to finish tweaking some things, and then it should be up !!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back