• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alabastor: Age of Heroes (OOC)

hee hee!

Also, Daries is Sidhe, it's mentioned right below the Drahkins! here;

"Sidhe- (pronounced Shi) This child-like race of humanoids have a strong connection to nature, able to communicate with wildlife. They often retain their childish appearance throughout their whole lives, and sport white or green hair, can float without the use of Astra, and sport a birthmark which, according to their culture, manifests as their "spirit animal"."

Quoted directly!

hee hee!

Also, Daries is Sidhe, it's mentioned right below the Drahkins! here;

"Sidhe- (pronounced Shi) This child-like race of humanoids have a strong connection to nature, able to communicate with wildlife. They often retain their childish appearance throughout their whole lives, and sport white or green hair, can float without the use of Astra, and sport a birthmark which, according to their culture, manifests as their "spirit animal"."

Quoted directly!
Ah crap I can't bloody read.

Thanks, I got really confused for a bit.

Heh, it's alright!! I know what it feels like, i am originally from Russia, so i took me a while to learn english. It's not that hard... but russian doesn't have grammar structure like English does...

[USSR national anthem intensifies ]

Heh, it's alright!! I know what it feels like, i am originally from Russia, so i took me a while to learn english. It's not that hard... but russian doesn't have grammar structure like English does...

[USSR national anthem intensifies ]
lol yeah, although I think I'm just dumb to be honest.

Flat Earthers: laughed at and ridiculed by literally everyone
Scientists overwhelmingly believing in a flat universe:
dd0.png

Al only hates a single race and yet he's the bad guy, feels bad man. (Okay to be fair he started it but still.)

Al only hates a single race and yet he's the bad guy, feels bad man. (Okay to be fair he started it but still.)
The epic battle for moral high ground: "I only hate one specific race of people" vs "I look down on every race that isn't mine"

So if Drahkin are tall and Sidhe are short, Silber is probably taller than Daries despite being much younger.

...Does that mean Safi is the tallest guild member, at least until a giant joins?

I think 5'3 is rather normal though. It's more like short human than child-like. I don't know what Worldweaver use as reference when making Sidhe, but two well known examples of child-like races are lalafel and harvin, both have two to three feet for average height.

images (18).jpeg
Screenshot_2011223-124839.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back