• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Akame school for the talanted

Graves smile at her as he kneel and gently pat her head "im happy for u lil sis" he said as he laugh "i would love to meet your parents soon" he said as he stood up and look at Asuka "alrigh how about ill treat u on this... to what has happen to you hair." He told her as he laugh then look at Akemi "go ahead akemi pick something u want to eat."

@MintPanda @Zeldafangirl

TheSourPunchLime said:
(Just listening to my Motherland's Great Soviet Music while being ignored.)
IM SORRREEEE JOIN ASUKA AT LUNCH @TheSourPunchLime)))

Asuka nodded then looked at the two as they conversed and let go of his hand as she walked to the cafiteria and sat down at a table and buried her head in her arms. She started crying, and shy really didn't know why. She was quiet and she then looked up and wiped her eyes. @Astaroth Suzumiya @TheSourPunchLime @Zeldafangirl

( @TheSourPunchLime join in bro)

Graveslook at her as he take out a napkin and wipe her tears as he laugh " oh ehehe its cute... that way... but why do have to cry... you know your more beautiful when smilling" he told her with a chuckle "you know... " he pause as he look at his hair "i think ill cut my hair it grow fast anyways " he said as he laugh "what do u think" he ask her

@MintPanda

She sniffles and smiled as he wiped her tears and she blushed as she was told so was pretty when smiling. When he said he might cut his hair she looked up at him and smiled. "That would be awesome.." She said running a hand down his hair. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Graves look at her and laugh "see your smilling... thats great" he told her as he watch her touch his long hair "now were fair since both of our hair will be place in the Hospital for the kids." He said with a smile and holding her other hand as he gently place a needle and he look back at her smilling."so do u want something to eat"

@MintPanda

Asuka smiled. " How short will you cut it?" She asked and smiled as she felt his hand hold hers. She took her other hand back and nodded. "Yeah, I'm gonna get something to eat..." She stood and looked at him. "You comin?" @Astaroth Suzumiya

Graves shrug as he smile a bit "i actualy have no idea but when class ended we will see" he said while standing up and looking at her "yeah im going " he said as he got beside her and taking some food from the counter paying it. Yet all he did bought was some loaf of bread and milk, he was thingling about taking a smoke at the rooftop later.

"Hey u said u were good at playing piano at 12... why did u stop?" He ask her with a laugh.

@MintPanda

She just bought an apple and juice. Not too hungry. Never to hungry. She pulled out her phone and searched hair styles for guys. He laughed and showed him dreads. "This is it.." She said jokingly and giggled. When he asked why she stopped she smiled and replied, " I discovered the cello." She bumped into his side, and laughed sitting back down. @Astaroth Suzumiya (sorry was playing tennis)

Graves laugh when he bumb on his side as he take her phone gently and look whats inside cuckling "all look to ... trendy.. are u sure they will look good for me?" He ask her as he sit beside ger and start eating the bread ge have bought

@MintPanda (sorry i fall asleep)

She giggled then. Replied, "Don't get dreads. Just get it cut to your neck and have bangs go like curved in the front." She loved hairstyles like that for guys and she smiled. @Astaroth Suzumiya its ok

Laughing by her actions he move his seat facing her as he drink some of his milk "so u think the would fit in nice?" He ask her as he stand up "lets go to the rooftop" he suggested her , taking her hand and start walking. He admire her energetic and hopeful ways.

@MintPanda

Last edited by a moderator:
She nodded then raised an eyebrow as she stood, holding his hand. As they walked she asked, "Why are we going to the roof?" She didn't totally trust him, yet it's the same for everyone. She twirled her hair with her free hand and bit her lip as she looked at him.

"Id found the rooftop more peaceful" he told her with a chuckle as they reach the rooftop and looking around "no ones here..." he spoke as he take a seat in the ground as placing his milk beside him. As he look at the sky "beautiful right?" He ask as he look at her.

@MintPanda (get ready xD )

(Oh shit..what's gonna happen..)

She nodded and sat next to him, pulling her knees to her chest. She looked up at the sky and nodded. "It is..." She said and looked back at him smiling. She brushed her hair behind her ear and looked at her feet. @Astaroth Suzumiya

(Oh its something xD ... he is a psycho and a sadist after all xD )

Graves look at her as he touch her now short hair "its amazing u only have cut your hair and not your neck he told her with a laugh as he move to and touch his shoulder and look by the door "u are so nice..." he said as he pin her to the floor "and quite the way i wanted" he said as he take out a knife.

He cut to her neck as he leand to lick it as he slid his hand to her belly as he gently cress it and wounding it.

@MuffinRPs (if only your cgaracter was a machintos xD )

She grunted and as her neck was cut she held back screams, eyes swelling up with tears. As he ran it across her belly she bit her lip hard, making t bleed. She felt his tounge touch her neck and she whispered something, too quiet for him to hear. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Graves look into her eyes as he lick the blood from his lips taking the cut deeper as itreach her legs cutting her in the beck way he know of . Ofcourse she woudnt like it yet he was enjoying it. He grin as he "as he slide the knife from her skin gently to her cheeks down to her chest "i jusy found that u are really just so rarw and" he pause while looking at her "interesting."

@MintPanda

She squeaked and then as he talked she whispered, "Why?" She grabbed his hand and then lifted the knife away from her. She then wiggled out from under him holding back screams from pain. She slowly stood and wiped blood of her face. "Your a pshyco... And I wish I never spent any of my time with you." She slowly started walking to the door that led back down. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back