• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Akame school for the talanted

"Create wha- AHH!" She said as she was pulled along. She squeaked as she was picked up and then scolded and yelled at him. "Why didn't you just let go!?! My hairs ALLREADY come off once today don't let it happen again!!" She looked at him annoyed and looked at his hair. She then looked back at his face, just silent. @Astaroth Suzumiya @TheSourPunchLime

(Take care)

Gravers look at her with a smile as he pat her hair "yeah ahaha atleast u can feel pain.. pain make u alive..." he said as he touch her hair then gently massage her head "sorry about that ahahah hey... let me make it up gor u" he told her with a smile as he take a small glance at the man "create what bro?"

@MintPanda @Zeldafangirl @TheSourPunchLime

As he massaged her head she blushed and leaned into his touch a little bit. "Make it up? How can you possibly make up me losing over half my hair that took forever to grow then you pulling on what's left?" She huffed lookeng at him. @Astaroth Suzumiya

"Hmmm..." She hopped out of his arms and thought. "Well, you can burn your chain saw, and cut your hair for a start." She said to see what his reaction would be. @Astaroth Suzumiya

(Take care bro @TheSourPunchLime )

Graves look at him "how mysterious" he as he turn his head looking at her and start to laugh realy hard "oh but thats my father gift to me before he died " he told her as he grab his chainsaw placing it back on his back with a grin and continue "cut my hair hhmm i dont know... lil sis would be very dissapointed" He then touch his long hair and smile "is there something else?" He ask her with a dark grin.

@MintPanda @Zeldafangirl

Um... Since a lot of peeps wanna join this rp I was thinking moving it to a group what ya think need ur opinions)

Zeldafangirl said:
Um... Since a lot of peeps wanna join this rp I was thinking moving it to a group what ya think need ur opinions)
(Place it in the group the more fun we could all get in the rp xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeldafangirl said:
Isn't already a group? xD

"No...why are you looking at me like that?" She said poking his nose and turning around and added, "Just find a way.." She then say at the piano and tried to think about how her favorite song went as a little girl when she played. @Astaroth Suzumiya i

Uh I originally I wanted just me and sour but you all joined so happy that people like it so I was just thinking moving it its in one on one rp)

Graves look at her as he sat down and take out his knife playing it by throwin it in the air "could have been more easier if u just told me " he said taking his pocket out "how about ill treat u at the canteen or...sing u a song." He said while laughing.

@MintPanda

Graves look at her as he yawn looking around the music class "oh this is getting a bit tiring and the teacher isnt here yet" he said while standing up and stretch while taking glances at akemi and he chuckle as he walk towards her "hey...akemi i was wondering if u wanna come along with me since its almost lunch time."

@Zeldafangirl

She smiled and laughed quietly as she looked at the knife and glared at him. "Put it away.." She ordered and then raised an eyebrow. "Anymore weapons?" @Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Grac laugb and hide his knife back from his pocket "yeah... ahsh sorry about that... hey want something to eat" he ask her with a chuckle as looking ag the piano "so i guest u play piano thats cool."

@MintPanda

Yukki just walked with them silently as she was scared she just went to the cafeteria as she was hungry she remembered everything of what happened to her parents She got adopted by a nice teacher From here

Akemi just looked at them as she looked around" yeah I'm hungry" she say smiling

She smiled a giggled as she nodded. "I'm SOOO hungry... Do you know where the cafiteria is?" She asked him brushing her hair behind her ear. She looked up at him smiling big and nodded. "Well, I USE to play...I'm not so good anymore..." He stomach growled as she took the red haired boys hand and pulled him along. "Honestly, I don't know where I'm going..." She said and giggled. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Graves look at her and chuckle "yes i know were it is" he said as he look at her hand that was connected to his hand as he look at her with his "close already?" He ask her as he laugh then hold her hand a bit thight as he made their way down stairs were he can see the cafeteria "well ive bet u can be good to play again... maybe the best player in the future." He said as he look at her.

@MintPanda

Zeldafangirl said:
Yukki just walked with them silently as she was scared she just went to the cafeteria as she was hungry she remembered everything of what happened to her parents She got adopted by a nice teacher From here
Akemi just looked at them as she looked around" yeah I'm hungry" she say smiling
@Astaroth Suzumiya

(sorry @Zeldafangirl )

Graves look at yukki as he smile and take her hands "hey lil sis u could have told me u were coming along" he said as he gently pat her head "dont get yourself lost okey lil sis" he said as he brought her close to him. he then look at Akemi "so what do u all want to eat?"

@Zeldafangirl @MintPanda

Yukki just looked at him' i wonder what mom is doing' she thought as she was holding her brother hand" um big brother will you be mad if i got adopted recently" she asked as she looked at her brother holding his hand

Graves look at her "u have been adopted..." he sign a bit and smile again with a laugh "thats great but... will u ever visit me sometimes?" he ask her as they walk inside the cafeteria "im okey with u getting adopted but if they hurt u ill kill them" he told her with a grin.

@Zeldafangirl

Yukki just looked at her brother" yup i'll visit you and they are teachers here so you don't have to worry about me anymore i get toys to play with i don't have to go back to the orphanage" she say looking at her brother as she was very happy to have someone to love besides her brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Back