• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Akame ga kill

BlacklegSanji

Cook of the Thousand Sunny
Hello I'm here looking for someone to help me create a Akame ga Kill role play. I have a few ideas of what to do myself but I love to have someone else share their thoughts with me aswell. Please pm me if you are interested.

I made this account just to talk to you, I was thinking I would love to help you make an Akame Ga Kill Role-Play. When you can please message me, if possible I have an idea to a quicker way to contact me if needed, I will most likely be on the account 'Malcolm' on chatango. I don't Role-Play there but I am normally on. Please get back to me when possible.

Form role plays are gone for now, well creating them atleast, I can probably get two more people to join so if you want to share your ideas private message me on here, I'm not going back to the dark part of my life (aka when I visited chatango Every.Single.Day. to kill depression), so I can make a thread if you give me the info and I can also make a character sheet.

Click on my name and click the blue lettering that says send private message or hover over the message button up top the one that looks like a envelope and click start a new conversation and enter my name into the participates and a little box should appear in under it that has my profile pic and name in it and you just click that box to add me.

Always interested in Akame RPs, I think I joined another one you made that unfortunately didn't get enough to people to start or something. But yeah, I'm in if you end up making it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back