• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Akame ga kill

Skeletonjack

the chaos to balance order
So this rp would take place in the Akame ga kill universe with all the known imperial arms but you can make your own like I'm going to do. We're going to stick with the rules of if an imperial arms user fights another imperial arms user with the intent to kill one of them will die. To figure out who dies we will hold it to a vote. Now we will use the revolutionary army, night raid, the empire, and the jeagers as well as other groups for certain archs. We will do small things to start off with but we will eventually build to have full out war with both factions. We will be taking mechanics from both the anime and the manga but if you've watched the anime you'll be fine. 

Heres what the CS will look like:

name:

race:

sexuality

empire or rebelion:

faction: (i.e. Jeager, night raid,rebel army, etc.)

rank: (i.e. Leader, soilder, assassin, commander, prime minister, etc.)

looks: (anime only)

Teigu: (yes or no? If yes describe it and include a picture for reference. Include strengths and weaknesses)

Shingu: (yes or no? If yes describe it and include a picture for reference. Include strengths and weaknesses)

*Bio:

personality:

*dislikes:

skills:

*stengths:

*weaknesses:

*Other:

*=optional

post length will be at a minimum of three sentences so this is an rp for anyone. I want at least 5 people before I make the rp. We will be using the universe and the imperial arms but not the characters so we'all have su and extase but not nejenda or sheele.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my CS for reference

name: Adrian dark

race: half demon

sexuality: straight

empire or rebelion: rebellion 

faction: night raid

looks: IMG_0646.JPG

tiegu: yes

IMG_0408.JPG

Name:

Sinister protection: eternal

powers:

eternal increases the user's speed, strength, and resilience. Eternal is made from an ancient and dark danger beast that was a cousin of incursio and grand chariot. This danger beast lived in the hearts of the volcanic mountains. Eternal gives the user power over fire and is invulnerable to any type of fire attack. Eternal, like incursio and grand chariot, is a nigh unbreakable type of armor. Eternal's key is a large war axe but its secondary weapon is a 

trump card:

inferno: eternal can create a fire that can melt any armor and any metal up to 5 feet thick

weakness: eternal's trump card deactivated its other abilities to use it so in turn it leaves Adria completely vulnerable.

shingu: no

personality: Adrian is a silent leader. He thinks very carefully and is at times seen as cold but usually holds back his emotions so as not to look weak in front of his subordinates as well as his enemies.

skills: adrian is a heavy hitter even without eternal. Adrian is an exelent mele weapons user. Adrian has studied multiple forms of combat so despite brute force being his preferred method of attack he is quite an adversary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: Will canon characters be in the rp as Playable characters?

or will they more or less NPCs?

Or will this be an offshoot universe with out canon characters? 

Offshoot without canon characters but still have canon teigu so if you count su as a character instead of equipment we are gonna be able to have him

Woooooo!!!!!! Yeah people!!!!! This is awesome thank you if this keeps up I'll have the rp up by tomorrow 

• name: Xenovia William Curdest
  1. age: 16

race: human danger beast sub species.

sexuality: Hetreo/polysexual

empire or rebelion: Rebellion

faction: Nightraid (i.e. Jeager, night raid,rebel army, etc.)

rank: Assassin (i.e. Leader, soilder, assassin, commander, prime minister, etc.)

looks: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur..._SAhVE-mMKHcypAZwQMwi6ASg-MD4&iact=mrc&uact=8(anime only)

2. Teigu: Yes. The teigu is an armor type like incursio. It was make from the skin of an ultra rare danger beast found in the jungle. The danger beast has resistance to poison which was transferred into the teigu. The armor can only be broken if it encounters high amounts of shock/damage in a short period of time. Another benefit of the teigu is it's regeration it can recover from even a blow to the heart. It doesn't make the user indestructible. Murasame's curse can still kill the user in one hit and if decapated the user will die. Or of the user looses a lot of blood faster than the armor can heal. The teigu's trump card is hastam in silva which manifest a weapon.https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...SAhVW12MKHTKKDk84ZBAzCBkoFzAX&iact=mrc&uact=8 if the armor is dawned for a long period of time (more than 24 hours) it will begin to consume the users cerebellum. The armor looks like this https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...N_SAhUiHGMKHRDgAlIQMwhSKCowKg&iact=mrc&uact=8 it's sealed form looks like this https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...SAhUIwmMKHbNdC0w4ZBAzCAUoAzAD&iact=mrc&uact=8
  3. (Yes or no? If yes describe it and include a picture for reference. Include strengths and weaknesses)

4. *Bio: Xenovia was born with an unknown illness it was destroying his body eating his cells from the inside out. He and a group of other kids with the same illness was quarantined in a hidden facility deep within the frozen tundras. Xenovia made many friends there he loved hanging out with them and considered them his family. One day they tested an experiment known as "fusion core" they used the organs and blood of danger beast in hopes of creating human danger beast hybrids which would fight in the empire. The experiments killed almost everyone the few left was already dying the body itself was rupturing after an hour of listening to his families crys of pain unable to help in the slightest all he could do was cuddle and made them laugh until they passed. When they tested a dragon type danger beast that was discovered recently they used the blood, frontal lobe, and the heart of the danger beast. They surgically implantedthe organs and replaced the majority of his blood with the danger beast. Xenovia's survival instincts forced his body to evolve early and adapt to the danger beast's organs and blood. After weeks of painful changes his hair was turned white and his aging process was slowed slightly. That's when something interesting happened an imperial arms they kept as a trophy began to evolve as well. Unknowingly they had unleashed the heart of a monster under the skin of a man they placed the imperial arms in the chamber with Xenovia. Xenovia was silent for awhile before the Windows shattered and he was releasing the imperial arms. The captures tried to stop him but wasn't able to get close enough. Once he released it Xenovia was fueled by vengeance and the instincts of a danger beast. He faught like an animal in men clothing and slaughtered them all except for one. Xenovia was found by a returning spy for the rebellion and was taken to a camp where he was assigned to Nightraid.

personality: Xenovia is surprisingly cheerful and innocent since he was never exposed to anything lewd. However this personality is just a cover for his true self. Whenever Xenovia is serious he becomes calm and his voice becomes a few pitches deeper. When Xenovia is about to kill he shows little emotions towards his target no matter how much they beg or pled one of them will walk away. Xenovia refers to himself as a monster because when his danger beast side takes over he loses himself and falls into a sleep like state in which he attacks anything in sight. This is triggered when he suffers heavy damage

*likes: Xenovia loves hanging with his friends, he also loves training with people who are stronger than him. Xenovia likes to eat big meals the bigger the better one of the things his known for is clearing his plate and never getting in the least bit more chubby. (This is due to his danger beast side)

*dislikes: he hates talking about what he's been through however he won't mind sharing with a friend. He doesn't like sharing his food especially meats. He doesn't have an eye for veggies they taste disgusting to him

skills: he's a skilled hand to hand combat fighter. He can clear out a deck of imperial guards by himself as if they are nothing. He is skilled in swordplay and swordmanship. He knows how to ride a horse, and he can sail a boat. He is good at hunting

*stengths: some say he fights like the devil in a man's skin.

*weaknesses: he has low stamina, his danger beast side only makes him sloppy and reckless.

*Other:

Last edited:
We're happy to welcome you guys into the rp!
the sign up for OCs is [Here] and there are links to the IC and OOC there ason that thread well!

ShiftingSoul666 ShiftingSoul666
Please submit your CS to the sign up thread and if you could fix how the images are displayed, or use hyperlinks instead of the full URL it would be much appreciated!

Floodwater31 Floodwater31
there are two biological Teigus in need of users if you are interested in taking one up
(Not sure if I did this correctly, she was supposed to be like Susanoo. Tell me if I need additional information Skeletonjack Skeletonjack )

name: Saeko Exaura

race: Humanoid

sexuality: Bisexual

Bond type: being a parental type of person

looks: She's short with a small figure. Almost like a little girl.

powers: She is able to manipulate metals within 7 yards around her. But only small pieces like shrapnel, knives, swords. Nothing to extreme like a huge artillery cannon. She mostly keeps a dozen of knives strapped inside her coat so she can attack when needed.

trump card(s): She has no trump card at the moment. Due to her ability to manipulate small metals around her, she wouldn't need a trump card for it would be a little easy to manipulate a stroke from a blade away from her and stab her attacker.

Personality: She has a sort of blank personality when she is just in casual. However in battle, she finds a joy in combat. When she is praised or treated like a little girl, she acts like one.

faction: N/A

Skills: She took loads of gymnastic training to further her agility and mobility.
Name:
Silith (means inoccent death)
Whoever is known as master to her may give her a different name if so wishes

Looks like a 7 year old though

Bond type: to bond with silith is truly a rather dark and tormenting process. She's like a child so her master is her mother or father, but they have to be like her In some way, and they need to be accepting of the dark and demented side every human has. Lastly is a mental link between master and teigu letting both parties see everything in each other's minds

Appearance:
View attachment 284966

Personality:
Dark, ruthless,obedient, cold, heartless, sinister, acts inocent as can be, (ever evil aspect comes from her taking after her former owners)

Sexuality:
None

Bio:
Silith was origonaly designed by the first king to be like a daughter for him but after he passed and she was given to another king thats wat turned her into the darkest and most evil imperial arms ever. The next three masters after the first king were all genosidal sycopaths that throughly loved watching her torture her victims in the worst and darkest ways they could imagine along with using her as a extinguisher of races and other kingdoms. And every master since has been dark and evil.

Imperial Arm (I have to approve):
Silith is an imperial arms made out of the heart of the darkest danger beast in history. With the ability to control shadows and move through them it gives her the biggest advantage when fighting especialy if it is dark outside or they are inside. Usualy is fond of turning her arms into weapons
View attachment 284968
Or creating dual wielding weapons
View attachment 284967

Trump- her master says the words that her name means (inocent death) which activates her final form where she draws in every dark thought her master has. The darker the thoughts the more power she has. Then battles till victory is acheived but then slaughters her master then waits for her next master to come along

Assassin or Guard:
Imperial arms

Likes & Dislikes:
Whatever her master wishes her to dislike and like

Crush (opt):
None

Skill(s):
Capable of horrible torture that would make the darkest of people find scary, unbelivably stealthy, unbelivably strong, swift, accurate, persice.

Other:

I'm going to try having an inanimate Teigu at first so I don't tie anyone down, I might try it if I make a second character though

Oh ok
And I've just been informed by SkeletonJack that we won't be accepting any more Night Raid members for now
I apologize if that's what you were going for but we really need more Empire/Jaeger OCs or Neutral OCs if the empire is too unappealing.

No sorry we're trying to balance out the two sides, but you can have a neutral character if the empire doesn't suit you.

Awe, I was looking for an Akame ga Kill RP to join for a while, and then I got sick and couldn't check for a while. Now Night Raid's already filled up :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back