• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga kill (reboot)

Daniel Reaving

Thirty Thousand Club
Lets say this: What if Night Raid failed to defeat the prime minister and the king and they still rule?

Well, Ima leave that to ya since now we make our alternative ending to Akame Ga Kill. or something similar to that. so here's some rules...

1. You can be either part of the Revolutionary Army or One of the Empire's important people.

2. Please try not to aim for killing the king or the prime minister or the thread is gonna end and thats gonna suck...

3. Kill a character ONLY if you have permission from the owner of that character your about to kill

4. Create as many characters as you want. But be sure to check on them and make them active. I recommend only creating up to 6 characters.

5. Please don't try to destroy the kingdom or cause a huge ruin.

6. If you part of the Revolutionary Army, you can create your own group and have a hideout somewhere outside or in the kingdom's walls.

7. PLEASE DONT MAKE YOUR IMPERIAL ARMS TOO OP. If they are meant to be OP, tell me first so I may approve whether you can use it or not.

8. Oh and also get hit once in awhile in a fight. Don't be like dodging everything or thats no fun.

9. Romance is allowed. But don't get erotic on those things.

10. If your one of the Empire's important politicians or people, dont cause too much destruction.

11. Have fun~

Oh and the Kingdom's security doubled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Mind if we do it on Discord though? Just for convenience.

I've already made some Teigu and OCs. I might send some details soon.
If you don't mind I prefer to be on the Imperial side, like a member of the police force tasked with controlling the population.

Here are a few Teigu concepts I've come up with, though I haven't named them yet.

A sword which is imbued with a poison that intensifies bleeding. It grants the user the ability to turn invisible for a few seconds. While in this state, the user becomes faster and is able to detect anyone who is bleeding even from far away. The sword's trump card grants the user the ability to move so fast that for them, time has stopped.

A glaive which can detach into a small rifle and a sword. The glaive grants the user the ability to hear people's thoughts, passively (kinda like Zank). The sword's trump card is similar to Yatsufusa, except instead of controlling corpses, the user can control a single individual's motions like a puppet.

A pair of katanas. The first of which inflicts more damage the more the sword strikes the enemy (higher combo = higher damage. If the combo is interrupted by a dodge, the combo resets). The second sword is mainly used for blocking and can return half the amount of damage it blocks. The trump card allows the user to generate a dagger mid-air which will actively seek out a target. Once it lands, the dagger will lodge itself into the victim's skin and burst into smaller barbs. The dagger is difficult to dodge, but requires blood in order to be created.

A broadsword which can cause tremors every time it strikes. Its power is directly proportional to the amount of light present. The sword's trump card allows the user to create a circular glyph around them. Anyone caught in the glyph (except the user) cannot escape the glyph. If they try, they get teleported right back to the middle. The glyph lasts for as long as the user wishes, however only one can be created at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back