• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga Kill! (Not Accepting!)

Rin sighed as he sat down by a large oak tree. "I wonder what the others have been doing..." He thought out loud. Rin was out on a little retreat after the death of his comrade. They were out on a mission where they were then separated. Rin managed to complete the mission and make it back to the rendezvous point, but his friend never showed up. After he made it back and told everyone, the leader gave him a few days to go train by himself in the forest. Today, five days after the death, he was supposed to show up at the base for a group supper. After a few minutes thinking about his friends, he stood back up and stretched. With a smirk, he turned back to the trail and started heading back. He arrived about an hour early to the base, and decided to train until supper. So before announcing his arrival, he went to the training grounds to work on strength and agility.

Megumi Gates let out a frustrated sigh as she sat in her quarters. It was a very stressful time for her right now, and she had so much responsibility. I think my hair is going to be completely grey by the end of the week... She thought, closing her eyes and tapping on the table with her fingers. More and more reports of assassins causing trouble have been coming up, and it was up to Megumi to take care of them. Having only been captain for two years, never has there been a time as busy as this. Not only that, but she would be putting people she knew in the face of danger, and if something went wrong, then she would be the one to be blamed. Everything had to be perfect. Fortunately for her, it was about time to eat. She's been running on an empty stomach all day, and definitely needed food in her. Leaving the room she was in, she walked towards the hall to get her rations.

Max had been tinkering all day with his Imperial Arm, Cross Tail and had finally just gotten done unknotting the treads. When he looked at the clock he saw it was nearly time for dinner. With sigh of relief Max put on his Teigu and walked out of his room with a soft smile on his face. When he got out and locked his door he turned around and saw his captain walking down the hallway. Max's heart skipped a beat before he accidently dropped his key on the ground. He quickly snatched it up and started to make his way to the mess hall with his head down

The sound of Max's keys hitting the floor suddenly caught her attention. Glancing back at the noise, she noticed that Max had been walking behind him. "Good afternoon Max. How are you today?" She asked, and stopping her walking. He always seemed to act strange when her presence was near, and Megumi couldn't quite tell why. Maybe it was how he always acted, or maybe he was in love with her. Ha, like that was the case.

(Short post, authors block.)

(That fine! trust me, I know the feeling.)

Max stopped dead in his tracks and looked up the Megumi, "Oh, uh, you know... Normal maintenance and preparations for our next leave," He said with smile as he scratched the back of neck, "So, how has your day been?" Max asked calmly as he adjusted the finger guards on his right hand.

Santios yawns as he helps the children into the school. He smiles as he watches the children all safely go into the school. Santios may be an assassin, but no one knew that. His face was never sketched, so he was able to freely roam the town. Which meant he could still be a teacher for the children at the public school. However, today he had to go back to the base. There was supposed to be a group supper soon. He waves at the smiling children as he walks off.

He goes to a store, and he grabs a few items. Santios was known as one of the best cooks in the town, which Night Raid was definitely happy about when they accepted him. He buys his groceries, and he walks up to the path of the base.

After a few minutes, he goes inside the base, zooming straight for the kitchen. He sets up all of his supplies before he hears some noise from the training grounds. He opens the door to the training site, and spots Rin. He grins as he waves. "Hello Rin! Anything specific you want for dinner?" @Grimmlock

Rin looked back at Santios a bit startled. Although when he saw him, he smiled, "Anything with meat!" Rin responded, happy to see his friend. After a few more hits, he set the wooden sword down on the stand and put his shirt back on. "So, how was school today?" He asked as he took a sip of water and wiped the sweat off of his brow. Rin ran his hand through his hair before sitting down on the porch. During his training he was in deep thought about what their next mission would be, and if we could have a another family dinner next month.

Santios jots down a mental note to prepare lots of meat. Knowing the guild, he should've already thought of that. He smiles. "School was great. All the children are really smart, and they all seem to like me as their new teacher, which is definitely a good sign. Do you know what our next mission is?" @Grimmlock (we should probably tell everyone in the cs sign up tab that we started)

Megumi noticed that the man behind her had stopped his walking, and decided to do the same. Stopping in her tracks and turning to face him, she let out w small sigh and shook her head. "It's been…stressful." She admitted.

Raika sighs has he meets at the rendevouz point "Looks like I'm late" looking around he decides to go to the base. Arriving one hour late he goes inside the kitchen to find Santios and Rin"hey guys" Turning off his armor. "sorry I'm late, I had a 'situation'" Emphasizing the word situation with his hands.

Shuya was training with his sister. They clashed their swords against each other. "Come on big bro! Is that all you've got?!' Noel, his younger sister said. She swung her sword at him. He blocked it with Dragon Booster. [BOOST!] Dragon Booster yelled. Shuya pushed Noel back breaking through her guard. They both fell to the ground with Shuya on top of Noel. "Geez big bro! If you wanted to do that you should have just asked!" Noel teased. Shuya blushed and got up and held a hand out to Noel. "Not funny Noellie." Shuya said using her nickname. They head inside the base and head towards the kitchen.

Rin smiled at Santios and nodded, "Yeah that is a good sign! But no, I don't know our next mission... That might be the topic at dinner tonight," Rin suggested. A few moments later Raika showed up on the porch, "That's fine. Just glad that you're okay," He said before standing up. When he got up his slipped his sword over his shoulder and sighed. @Kayzo

Max exhaled in relief and then furrowed his brow, "What's up? We haven't been out on any missions lately..." He asked. Max sort of had this thing where if he talked to someone for a bit, he would start to feel more comfortable around them. Sometimes it helped him, but in battle, it was his fatal flaw. @Kayzo

"Well, assassins have been causing trouble more than lately, and we have to take care of them soon." Megumi explained , turning around t continue walking.

Max caught up with the captain and followed behind her, "Yeah, I saw some of the reports... Do we have any new wanted posters? I mean the help of the people helps sometimes," He said hoping to lighten her spirits. Even if he didn't have a chance with her, he would always do anything to help.

"I have a few, but they aren't enough. Plus I doubt most people will gladly turn an assassin in, they are pretty deadly." She said, yawning slightly. "But I'm sure we will have this under control soon." She mentally crossed her fingers, hoping that would be true. "But enough about this."

"I wonder why they have stepped up our patrols as of late" John wondered as he finished making his rounds for the day. He knew that reports of assassins had ramped up but what serious damage could a bad of assassins really do to such a great empire. John shook his head clearing his thoughts. "It's nothing to fret about if I really needed to know I would've been briefed considering I am a guard." With those thoughts John finally spotted captain along with max walking to the mess hall. John put a hand up to wave them down. "Captain wait up I have my report for you." He said as he jogged over to the pair. "I finished my patrol of the lower quarter and there is nothing of interest to report." giving a nod in Maxes direction in greetings. @Kayzo @Grimmlock

Last edited by a moderator:
Max gave a sympathetic smile and was about to say something before John hurried over. Max was a bit disappointed, but didn't show it. He nodded back and smiled at John. Max didn't really know John, but wanted to be friends especially since they were both Imperial Arms users. Max looked down and continued to fiddle with the strings on his fingers as John gave the report to Megumi

Megumi heard the man she knew as John calling out her name and coming down the hallway. She let out a quiet sigh and turned to face him. "Great work today John. Reward yourself with some dinner." She said after hearing his report. How can there be so many reports yet everything seems normal? What are those assassins planning? She thought, continuing to walk.

It was another day...In a dark room with only a small glimpse of light there is a boy swaying back and forth in a hammock; he was on his way back on a voyage away from the mainland for food and other supplies, while also doing his 'family' trade of plundering any military ships he had come by, for example as he awoke sitting up almost instantly to let out a rather obnoxious yawn followed by him stretching out his arms. Getting up and chucking his coat on the boy walked out of his private cabin to be greeted by a crew that had been working for him "Ahoy!" "Captain!!" the greetings were coming from all angles however Sin was able to shrug it off, yes his name was Sin; although this wasn't the best way to describe him and his nature, to the public it was fitting.

Walking up a pair of stairs Sin made his way to the steering wheel of the ship, grasping his hands on the carved wood he slid his hands down the side as he changed the direction towards the mainland, what stood out the most were the several large mountains there if it weren't for the mountains you would be able to see the city. As they docked up at shore Sin gave his goodbye's to the crew "Sorry to say but it's time we part ways, you can have the ship but I have things I gotta do." the crew seemed pretty upset however chose to understand his feelings and before long departed off back into sea while as Sin headed towards the mountains, after a bit of climbing and scaling the mountain a small clearing could be seen in the mountain and on a mound was a building. Sin looked at the structure with a slight smile on his face "Oh sweet home." he leaped off a rock and hopped on several others to reach the mound the building was on and with another leap he made his way up onto the roof of the building and then hopping back into the training yards. Sin looked around wondering to himself "I wonder if any of the others are here right now..Hope they're happy to see me."

@Grimmlock

@Ramil

@Maximus

Sitting at the dinner table, Raika contemplates ideas for the next mission. Taking a bite out of the food"this is some delicious food Santios!" Gobbling up the food and then licking his fingers". Wiping his mouth" I have a idea for our next mission, how about we send me and the others who don't have a wanted poster yet"looking at everybody"nobody has seen my real face yet, only my mask and I can deactivate to infiltrate the weapons room and steal some Teigu for the rebellion" @Grimmlock @Ramil @National

John got on the other side of Max and pushed him into the direction of Megumi giving a discreet thumbs up that only max would be able to see. "Ah captain I would love to but I have some paperwork to catch up on followed by a glorious nap." He said with a chuckle while walking off to his room his imperial arms slung on his back.

John had just gotten into this unit but he was already honored to have them as comrades. They all seemed strong and just in their own right and together they would have the combined strength to eliminate all threats to the empire and create a stable lasting peace. Once back to his room John stared at the mountain of paperwork and mentally retracted his previous statement and decided to go straight for his nap. @Kayzo @Grimmlock

Santios smiles as he looks at Raika. "Thank you for the compliment. And I also agree. I still don't have a wanted poster, so I can infiltrate. And I still have my mask." Suddenly, Santios's ears perk up. He turns around, looking into the training grounds, he smiles as he shouts over to Sin. "Come into the kitchen! We just started dinner!" @Sinister Clown @Grimmlock @Maximus

At first Sin was shocked to hear voices, looking at the sky he realized that it was already night time That took longer than I thought... he thought to himself before rushing into the building for dinner, his stomach growled and he looked down trying to cover it "Good, I'm really hungry!" he looked to what was being served before taking a seat, for a moment he almost forgot to mention something very important but decided it could wait until after dinner. @National @Grimmlock @Maximus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back