• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga kill IC (open and accepting)

Phillipe-

Phillipe smiled and stepped into the room. "Well at least you didn't break anything. Based of your appearance and soldierly tone I am going to guess your a Jaeger. Of course based on the fact that I haven't seen you before I assume you are a new arrival. Not bad if I do say."
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

~Tesla Rosner~
"Not-?" She cut herself off, better not to question it, for now. "Yes, first day on the team. Haven't really seen much of the team though. I'm guessing you're not a Jaeger Correct?" He didn't seem the Jaeger type in all honesty.
Dante Verren Dante Verren

Phillipe-

"You have a sharp eye. I quit fighting along time ago. Although I am very invested in your little team."
What he said was a mix of lies and the truth. He didn't fight in battles anymore but sometimes he did need to let out a little stress, particularly the violent kind.
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

~Tesla Rosner~
She raised an eyebrow. "How so? If you don't mind me asking." This guy must be a noble if he's done with fighting and still roaming the palace. One either dies, gets lucky or ends up getting a morally questionable deal from the higher ups in order to 'quit fighting.' As impossible as it is to achieve Tesla hoped she would just get lucky and make it out of her sentence in this army alive.

Phillipe-

"Allow me to introduce myself."
He gave a Tesla a dramatic half brow as he made his introduction. "I am Phillipe Loraine, Noble, buisness man, owner of the lovely lass brothel, and supplier to the Jaegers. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Once he introduced himself he put his hat back on and stood up straight, a satisfied smile on his face. "What is your name if I may ask?"
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

~Tesla Rosner~
It took everythig in her to keep up her apathetic expression and not throw this Phillipe out the nearest window at the mention of the word 'brothel.' every noble had their disgusting kicks. If it wasn't sex it was murder, not murder then it was torture, not torture, it was drugs and so on and so on. Keeping these thoughts well hidden she answered, "Telsa, Telsa Rosner."

Phillipe-

"Ahh I see that look in your eyes. You have the look of someone trying to resist the look to kill. It's not a bad look. Of course when you do the kind of work I do you get many kind of looks. Looks of fear, looks of desperation, looks of pure rage. Ah the memories."

~Tesla Rosner~
She was about to give him a look of boredom. Introducing herself to the other Jaegers started to sound more intriguing than listening to this rich guy go on about looks and what not. Though it would wh ride to just make a run for it. "A bit odd to think fondly of such looks, is it not?" It also didn't settle with her how he could read her face. She been perfecting her emotionless stare over the last few years and to have this flamboyant mess see right past it, didn't settle right al all.

Last edited:
Jason nodded. "More than ready. Gotta see, there's nothing better than being able to head out and do what you do best. Don't you think?" He blinked, his prosthetic eye glittering in the air.

~~
Kayden shrugged, slowly getting to his feet and walking into the meeting room. He sort of hid in the corner, watching the leader silently.​

Drea eyed kayden and true shot instantly started showing drea ways to take him down both with pumpkin and hand to hand then it circled the tattoo on his neck alerting drea of his teigu. With that new info it started only making out shots to take with pumpkin until drea closed his eyes and held his head. A massive headache was forming behind his forehead.

Literally Batman Literally Batman AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Evan walked through the halls of the castle and the barracks looking for anything wrong with the security. He made his way to the Yeager barracks and found Philippe and tesla talking. "Tesla go let the rest of the Yeager's know that the emperor will be here tomorrow. I want your rooms in perfect shape by the time he gets here. Hello Mr.Loraine what brings you here today?"

Dante Verren Dante Verren AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

~Telsa Rosner~
Recognizing Evan from her induction Tesla her heels clicked together as she straighten up and gave a brief nod. "Yes sir." She left the room immediately to find the others. That one guy had went towards the living quarters, maybe others were there as well? There was Isabella and Levi outside, well maybe. They might not be there. She tried knocking on the room doors first, going down hopeing one would open before she went to check outside.
Skeletonjack Skeletonjack Dante Verren Dante Verren Literally Batman Literally Batman

~Selena Adan~
After deciding to fiddle with her new imperials arms later Selena noticed the guy that was walking with Adrian earlier, he must be an outiside hire, otherwise he wouldn't be here so non chalantly. Though now he held his head in his hands, seemingly in pain. "Hey are you alright?" Her voice broke through the silence of the room. To her It felt like everyone else was either tired or indifferent.
Skeletonjack Skeletonjack

Drea looked up and nodded "yeah just a headache. It's a side effect of my shingu." He rubbed his temples and reached into his pocket to pull out a small case inside was a golden liquid. He pulled out what looked to be neon yellow contacts from his eyes revealing his eyes to actually be a dark brown color. "I'll just wait until we get there to put them back in...." he closed the case and clipped it to the cross necklace around his neck.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

~Selena Adan~
"Oh, ok." The sudden change in eye color was a bit weird, but she shrugged it off. "I don't want to be rude, but who exactly are you?" She was rather curious, and was a bit fed up not remembering people.

"I'm drea hearthstone mercenary for hire currently under the payroll of the rebel army. I'm a sniper. Pumpkin here is my baby." He rubbed pumpkin's case treasuringly. "I've worked with you before but I do remember Adrian saying something about you loosing your memory so it's nice to meet you again Ms.Adan" he bowed slightly

~Selena Adan~
"Oh," Selena felt a bit embarrassed, hating to always be reintroducing herself to people who already knew her. "It's nice to meet you again as well." She gave small smile. Searching her mind again still produced no information on Drea. Sometimes just seeing or talking to people again brought a some memories back but nothing happened this time. All she could really do was wait though and hope they came back, if they would.

Jet made his way to the meeting. "Ok I'll see you there you guys." He zoomed out of there with his speed boots. "Hey sorry I'm late..." he said as he made it to the meeting.

"You know that teigu of yours has the ability to heal any type of medical affliction physical medical or spiritual why not try healing your memory with it?" Drea suggested.

"Ah jet nice of you to show up now we're just waiting on the other two and we can get started." Adrian sighed anyone who doesn't show up is going to be on bathroom duty for a month.

~Selena Adan~
She looked down at the arms, could it really heal that sort of thing? She could have all her memories back, just like that? Should she try? She started to go for it but decided against it, instead Selena folded her hands in her lap. "I don't, it... It feels a little to good to be true at the moment. Plus I don't want end up messing it up since I don't know how to use it."

"Fair enough. It can also make poisons of any kind that you can use to dip your arrows in or to just simply pour into a noble's tea" drea said "it will also poison anyone who tries to unlock it without your permission or without the key. So I'd grab that golden key with the sun on it before you accidentally shut that thing.... just a suggestion." He smirked

Phillipe-

Phillipe nodded his head in farewell to Telsa as she walked past him. Swiveling on his heels Phillipe turned to face Evan, a large smile on his face. "Afternoon commander. I had heard that you received a new batch of recruits for your little squad so I wanted to come and see for myself. That and I heard a little rumor that night raid is going to make a move soon."

Taylor-

Taylor was just about to respond to Jason when a knock at his door caught his attention. Quickly making his way over to the door, he pulled it open to see the woman he saw earlier standing in the doorway. "Hello mam, can I help you with something?"
Literally Batman Literally Batman AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

That quickly got evan's attention. "When did you hear about this? I haven't heard a single thing about a night raid attack!" He pulled out a throwing knife from trigun and spun it around his finger by the loop at the bottom of the handle. He caught it backwards in his hand and smiled wickedly "I've been itching for a fight ever since I got back from the southern boarder!"

~Selena Adan~
"Oh, I see it now," she grabbed the key. Taking a moment to examin the delicate detail in the sub carving before sloping it into a hidden pocket of the tunic she wore. She then shut the case, plannning on taking it to the medical bay until she had some free time to mess around d with it.

~Tesla Rosner~
Keeping her soldierly air about her she responded,"Yes, you are apart of the Jeagers correct? You and," she noticed another guy past him. "Him?" Telsa hoped they were or else this would be awkward.
Dante Verren Dante Verren Literally Batman Literally Batman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back