• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill: Apocalypse(Open)

anime-dlanor-eiserne-jungfrau-moe-umineko-Favim.com-94719.jpg

That outfit though--

@Dargo Gonna need you to nerf the invisibility heavily. Probably remove the bit about not being able to hear anything he does and essentially having the ability to run literally everywhere.

Otakuyaki Otakuyaki I'm going to have to ask you to heavily change the gun or replace it with something else. That's more like a Teigu than an actual spare weapon.

Also added a tweak because it bugged me it's in the extra info below his song and his regeneration sense I just found out all biological Teague regenerate over time so I changed it while also adding a long range skill, tell me if there are anymore problems.

Last edited:
Also added a tweak because it bugged me it's in the extra info below his song and his regeneration sense I just found out all biological Teague regenerate over time so I changed it while also adding a long range skill, tell me if there are anymore problems.

Trump Card needs weaknesses/drawbacks. His other forms need to be mentioned in detail if they do anything differently than his normal form. There also are no longer any general positions.

SOrry. I got sick last night. Gonna start 'er up now before I do anything else and forget to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back