• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aisha's Slave Manor

Sorry guys, I'm back in the game. I was saying goodbyes to family and friends on monday and tuesday I about killed myself with the flight. Add crappy wiifi to a crappy motel for 4 of 5 nights and let's just say I'm happy to be home. Very happy. Pax was awesome though! I about played myself sick with everything from Minecraft frome telltale games to Halo 5 to rockband 4 it was awesome. made up for the cockroach hotel i stayed in.

No I didn't see him, but I saw a bunch of guys from Twitch and one guy who looked like Angry Joe or at least did an impressive cosplay of Angry Joe. I used to live in Seattle so I spent the lion's share of my time with friends and waiting in line for stuff. I only did a Sat run as that's all the ticket I was able to get, but it was still awesome.

I'm waiting for the boss. I'm interested in Tali, I'm waiting for the short list of slaves I was given to talk. Tali seems cool though. So...corruptible. *Evil Laugh*.

Well she makes body clean up a breeze

And yeah I have been busy so I haven't been posting but I will today

Yep...Alya wouldn't want to kill any angels as she stopped a demon lord from invading...and she rather just be where is most comfy

I find this so weird....Did Sachi delete some comments or do some cleaning?

Yeah, I delete some of the new kids stuff. I'm GM here and I created rules so that slaves couldn't use their powers. I have a lot of work here on this RP. Stopping slaves from running away is a lot of work. Hence, I created slave bracelets. Plus the kid is writing two liners. Which is annoying, but still following the rules.

Very annoying but...I would've told them to write a bit longer as criticism since it doesn't feel...empty of what the character is like...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back