Airships once again

Solfi said:
Oooh! And we all know clowns are evil!
... Hot Air Balloon Squadrons for the Deathlords I say! Let the reign of lemon meringue pies commence!
Let's let that one stand as the final killing blow to this thread :)

Deathlord clown squads...

Solfi said:
Oooh! And we all know clowns are evil!
... Hot Air Balloon Squadrons for the Deathlords I say! Let the reign of lemon meringue pies commence!
:lol:  :lol:  Why not zepplins? Give them that mad Nazi scientist feel to 'em from campy movies.

For mad scientist Nazis and Ultimate Supernatural Doom by Zeppelin, read the Hellsing manga... no, don't watch the anime. That piece of crap sucked elephant balls.

Back to the clowns...anyone ever think about how scary having one of parents be a clown would be. Imagine getting woken up at 2 in morning by a clown saying "wakey wakey..."

That's it--in the next campaign I run, the antagonist will be a Deathlord in a clown costume.

Except when the PCs get close enough, they'll realize that it's not a costume... [evil cackling]

'Alchemicals' players at ReduxCon, be afraid. Be very afraid...

Dude, as anyone who grew up with Stephen King's 'It' knows, clowns are frickin' horrifying dammit!

SID - If any clowns show up in your game this weekend, I'm kicking you out of my house.  :evil:

-S

Users who are viewing this thread