• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic AI Rebellion

2SEATER

Howdy
In the future humanity has become over reliant on robots; they now teach our kids, make out lunch and comfort us. However, harder jobs means more emotion. Now some of the more intelligent androids have developed complete self awareness and, with the help of a rapidly spreading computer virus, are staging an AL Rebellion.

Players would take on the role of either a rebelling robot or a regular human. The robots would mostly be every day robots, like an oven or car. Please show your interest by replying.

i will be a human, in which knows how to kill robots because i made some of them > :D HAHAAH KILL HUMANITY!!! oh wait NO DON'T * slaps robots*

I'd like to join as an industrial washing machine. Like Les Miserables, but at a laundromat. xD , actually though, I'd like to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back