• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

(AHewlett & youngin)

"Okay, grammar nazi." He said and laughed, shaking his head. "I'm glad we're friends, I don't know anyone else that would actually help me out with this thing." He said with a soft sigh as he ate a grape and drank his coffee slowly.

"Well thankfully I know my Dad like the back of my hand and I know project reports get looked through with a fine hair comb so you've got a bit of an advantage over everyone else and that's me so be grateful," Lile said as she reached over and grabbed a couple of grapes of her own.

"What makes you think you can have my grapes?" He joked and pulled the bag away,looking at her from the corner of his eyes with a small smile evident on his face. He stuffed a whole handful in his mouth and began chewing them, looking a bit like a chipmunk as he did so.

"Because you owe me for this and I'm demanding payment in grapes if needed." She laughed and reached over him to grab the grapes back and threw a couple into her mouth, holding the bag close to her in case Ryan demanded them back.

He sighed and slammed his laptop shut. "I don't wanna do anymoreeeeeee." He whined and threw his head back on the couch, huffing and crossing his arms across his chest.

Lile shook her hand and handed back the grapes while taking the laptop from him. Stretching her legs out so her feet rested on the coffee table, Lile opened the laptop up and read over what Ryan had written so far before starting to type herself, fingers flying as she looked at the screen and continued on his work for him. It was certainly easier to do it herself than tell Ryan what to do.

He looked over at Lile and then to the screen. "Thanks." He said and stood up, stretching his arms. "I'm gonna order a pizza." He announced, getting his phone as he dialed the number. He ordered a Hawaiian pizza and then flopped back onto the couch, turning the TV on. His phone buzzed as he got a text from some girl that he'd been seeing lately. Well not a text, but a snapchat of a booty pic. I guess you could say they're "friends with benefits".

Lile paused in her typing and glanced over at Ryan, watching as he glanced at his phone and she raised an eyebrow for a moment as she tried to get a glance of what it was. When she did, she frowned and returned back to the screen. 'I'm here helping him and he's looking at peoples nudes,' she thought as she began typing again and ignored him.

"Dude, this girl with a fat ass just snapchatted me." He said happily. He replied to her,

"Come over later."

Ryan was definitely getting laid tonight. He happily set his phone down, turning his attention to the TV.

Right, so she was one of the guys was she? Lile saved the document and closed the laptop, dropping it into Ryan's lap and stood up. No way was she staying while some floozy came over and showed off her bits and pieces all over the place. Why the hell Ryan couldn't look at what was in front of him, she would never know.

"Well, since you're going to be otherwise occupied, I finished your project for you." She stepped over his legs and headed towards the front door, grabbing her coat and sliding on her boots.

"Thanks," He said and stood up. "You're not gonna stay?" He asked confusedly and stretching his arms, leaning against the door as he watched her put her boots on. "Since when do you not wanna hangout?" He said and furrowed his brow.

"Since when I decide I don't want to look at you getting it on with some girl with fake boobs and ass. I mean it's pretty clear she's paid for those things," Lile said as she struggled to get her boots on and finally managed to do it with a grunt. "It would be you hanging out with me and I invite some good looking guy round and start getting it on right in front of you. Not that I would do that."

Well damn," He said, a bit taken back. "Why're you so salty right now?" He asked and rolled his eyes. "Like I would fuck someone right in front of you." He said and shook his head. "But whatever, it's fine. If you wanna go, go." He said bluntly and walked to the kitchen, pouring himself another cup of coffee.

"And this is why you've got no other girl hanging around right now apart from when you want your itch scratched," Lile called out and sighed leaning against the front door. Forget it, he wasn't going to change his ways. She grabbed her bag from the floor and unlocked the door, leaving it open for the pizza delivery guy and marching her way out of the building. She was in a foul mood as she returned home and almost wanted to text him to say what a idiot he had been but she shut her phone off and got ready for bed.

Ryan scoffed and rolled his eyes, paying for the pizza and shutting the door. He shook his head and called Jessica. He'd show Lile. By tomorrow he'd have a girlfriend. Or, a fake one at least. He'd make sure Jess would purposely come in while Lile was there. He smirked and ate his food, getting into the shower before going to bed.

Lile was still fuming as she walked back into the office the next morning, heading towards her fathers office to pick up some mail for him before he came back from vacation. She glanced around and saw a couple of pieces of paper left around, which she started filing back. She could just imagine jamming Ryan's fingers into the cabinet and leaving them there. She chuckled to herself and placed the final piece of paper in place.

Ryan got to work on time today, wearing a maroon dress shirt with a black tie, black dress pants and shoes. He briskly walked to his office and began working on his to-do list fr the day. He then texted Jessica, telling her to come into the office.

Jessica sauntered into Ryan's office, and greeted him by kissing him. Ryan looked around at his co workers, they could most definitely see what they were doing since his office had glass walls. He hoped he'd be able to prove Lile wrong.

Putting away the last piece of paper, Lile closed the cabinet and grabbed the mail from her father's desk. She said goodbye to his secretary and paused briefly to take a glance at Ryan's office. 'Jesus, how much of that is fake?' She thought to herself as she glanced at the woman inside and chuckled to herself. Since her Dad had left a message with her to give to Ryan, Lile knew she had to butt in. "Oh by the way, Dad wants the report today so you better send it over to him. Just FYI."

"Gotcha." Ryan said with a small smile as Jessica brushed past Lile, nodding slowly as he took a seat and turned in the business report to Lile's father. "Done." He stated, leaning back in his chair as he studied Lile.

"And how much did you pay for her?" Lile asked, grinning slightly as she watched the woman walk out and she turned her attention back to Ryan to laugh. Honestly, how the hell did this man even get a girlfriend?

"None. I'm just a lucky guy." He said with a smirk and shrugged. "Are you still pissed at me?" He asked with a small smile as he stood up, walking over to her and leaning against the door frame.

"I'm pissed at you treating like I'm nothing, that's what I'm pissed about. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have this job so keep that in mind." Lile said, poking a finger into Ryan's chest while taking a step back

"How did I treat you like that, and when? The fuck?" He said, feeling angry. He never really used foul language, but when he was angry it was a whole other story. He shook his head and took a deep breath, walking over to the window over looking the city with his hands in his pockets.

"How about last night when instead of trying to spend time with me, you basically invite a girl over to fuck? How about saying 'thanks Lile for your help. Instead of going home in six inches of snow, why don't you stay at mine?' How about something like that? Instead of saying to me that this girl's ass looks big." Lile said, walking into the office and crossing her arms over her chest as she kicked the door closed.

"I said thank you?" He said and rolled his eyes. He huffed and sat down in a chair, keeping his eyes trained on the falling snow in the city. He rolled his eyes and put his head between his legs as he stared down at the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back