• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Agents of S.C.R.E.A.M (an MCU suicide squad)

Midrick

She Konrad on my Curze till I Nighthaunt
Supporter
Plot:
The avengers were always the face of S.H.I.E.L.D. do gooders who foiled plots and actions to destroy the free will of others and replace it with the iron rule of a tyrant. Other organizations of people began forming as well, the mutants who had created the X-Men, the fantastic 4, Spiderman and his leadership of other young heroes. All defeating and sometimes imprisoning the so called villains... but there are two sides to each coin, some villains did it because they had no other option, others were corrupted by visions of grandeur and a lust for power. Some were just misunderstood and panicked into using their powers. What all of them have in common is that if they weren't outright killed they're now locked up in a prison that they're most likely to spend the rest of their miserable lives in... that is until S.H.I E.L.D. needed something a little more... clandestine, somethings kept off the records more than it usually is. When the propaganda machine that's the avengers is as noticeable as it is, some more damming operations require a team that's expendable and effective, that's where these villains come in, we give them incentive to work S.H.I.E.L.D and we have a perfect black oos team at our disposal. When they are used, S.H.I.E.L.D has plausible deniability, and if the operatives have any idea of rebelling, we send in one of the heroes at S.H.I.E.L.D. to put them down. I already have a name picked out, S.C.R.E.A.M. Shield Criminal Rehabilitation Emergent Action Management. We already have potential candidates for for the program, all we need now is clearance.
-Black widow to director Nick Fury

Hey! So I was thinking about creating a marvel rp after me and a couple of friends were discussing all the new movies coming out, and then I had a thousand regarding the anti-heroes and villains which spiraled into thinking about suicide squad (even though it kind of sucked as a movie) and then i had an even better idea, what if there was a suicide squad esque team in marvel. The universe has no shortage of awesome villains and some really good anti-heroes. I encourage you to make OC's and play characters who dont receive a lot of love in the movies crossbones but don't choose anyone who obviously would've work for shield like red skull or something. Anyway if this garners enough interest I'll get a CS up pretty quick hopefully. If you have any questions feel free to PM or just ask in the thread.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

I myself am not an expert on the marvel universe, so before you mentioned them I didn't know they existed. But to answer your question pretty much yeah, but reskined.

I'd be interested in this! (: Would the Winter Soldier, Black Cat, or Otto Octavius be acceptable candidates for this, or would none of those characters work? I can understand if the last two wouldn't work, if characters that haven't appeared in the movies yet aren't allowed. Anyway just let me know! I'm sorry if I'm being a bother or anything by asking, though.

I'd be interested in this! (: Would the Winter Soldier, Black Cat, or Otto Octavius be acceptable candidates for this, or would none of those characters work? I can understand if the last two wouldn't work, if characters that haven't appeared in the movies yet aren't allowed. Anyway just let me know! I'm sorry if I'm being a bother or anything by asking, though.
I'd be okay with winter soldier or black cat, I'm gonna have to say no to doc because of the fact that he would pretty much just try and escape and be the evil genius he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back