• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Why is it that your ideas seem to continually mold themselves into something my own can plug into with no issues?

Hehehe.

I think its just coincidence. The hero setting is more for a book someday. or books. Maybe. We'll see. But I do try to approach what I'm doing with a lot of inclusiveness. I really don't like world building all that much - more of a character writer, but some stuff I wanna explore sort of forces me to lol. And superhero is one of my favorite genres.

Hehehe.

I think its just coincidence. The hero setting is more for a book someday. or books. Maybe. We'll see. But I do try to approach what I'm doing with a lot of inclusiveness. I really don't like world building all that much - more of a character writer, but some stuff I wanna explore sort of forces me to lol. And superhero is one of my favorite genres.
Wellllll if you ever wanna experiment with the rp hmu

Wellllll if you ever wanna experiment with the rp hmu

Will do!

I've only covered the USA too. I mean that's where I've worked on mostly since I live here. In the States. I have some ideas for other countries in the world to. I see Japan heroes work for their Government as well, but a lot more inclusive.

They have the heroes split into teams of seven and are usually recruited within their first year of high school. They wear matching uniforms of varying colors with very cool helmets. The suits heighten their reflexes, speed, senses, and strength on top of their own powers. They don't actually put on their uniform, but it is instead summoned via a wrist device. Trick is the suits comes from a hero they have on hand who designs the suits.

Japan heroes also specialize in giant slaying. Ya know? Killing enemies who are skyscraper big.

China is major player on the world power, even more so then in our world, who use their super humans to get a further grasp on their power base and state. It's much more of a surveillance state. You either work with them or you are executed. They have access to one of the most powerful powered individuals who has the ability to see through the eyes of anyone he wishes without their knowledge. No range limit. He just has to know your name and face and focus.

Germany is split down the middle between East and West. It has been since WW2. One side is somewhat similar to modern Germany and the other is under a sort of what this world's Nazi party became if it had been allowed to remain a world player in that sense. Both sides have superhumans.

The Nordic countries have been forcibly united b

UKS - United Kingdom of Scandanavia. All the nordic countries are under monarchy rule. And yes the Royal Family is under superhuman control

Republic of Korea is under complete superhuman rule. No North or South anymore. A rebellion happened somewhere in there when the families of superhumans were starting to get killed or put into labor camps in the North Korea. The small, but powerful superhuman population in NK rose up and executed pretty much the majority of the North Korean Government circle....the thing is they didn't stop. They pushed into South to.

Last edited:
Will do!

I've only covered the USA too. I mean that's where I've worked on mostly since I live here. In the States. I have some ideas for other countries in the world to. I see Japan heroes work for their Government as well, but a lot more inclusive.

They have the heroes split into teams of seven and are usually recruited within their first year of high school. They wear matching uniforms of varying colors with very cool helmets. The suits heighten their reflexes, speed, senses, and strength on top of their own powers. They don't actually put on their uniform, but it is instead summoned via a wrist device. Trick is the suits comes from a hero they have on hand who designs the suits.

Japan heroes also specialize in giant slaying. Ya know? Killing enemies who are skyscraper big.

China is major player on the world power, even more so then in our world, who use their super humans to get a further grasp on their power base and state. It's much more of a surveillance state. You either work with them or you are executed. They have access to one of the most powerful powered individuals who has the ability to see through the eyes of anyone he wishes without their knowledge. No range limit. He just has to know your name and face and focus.

Germany is split down the middle between East and West. It has been since WW2. One side is somewhat similar to modern Germany and the other is under a sort of what this world's Nazi party became if it had been allowed to remain a world player in that sense. Both sides of superhumans.

The Nordic countries have been forcibly united b

UKS - United Kingdom of Scandanavia. All the nordic countries are under monarchy rule. And yes the Royal Family is under superhuman control

Republic of Korea is under complete superhuman rule. No North or South anymore. A rebellion happened somewhere in there when the families of superhumans were starting to get killed or put into labor camps in the North Korea. The small, but powerful superhuman population in rose up and executed pretty much the majority of the North Korean Government circle....the thing is they didn't stop. They pushed into the North to.
I
Love
This.

Yeah I get that. I really do like it even if I sound like a broken record lmao. I take it you're a history fan?

Big time. I won't pretend I know every little tidbit or be an expert, but I love to educate myself. History, mythology, sociology, psychology, politics. I suck at science and math as far as testing goes, but I do find them fascinating nonetheless.

You?

To be fair I'm lying. I wouldn't make that. I don't think. Me and TheAdept TheAdept did kick around the idea of another game before this one. But it wasnt his thing. Well, it was my home brewed world instead of his. And he doesnt like that genre lol. And I was to lazy press it more.

Is it because it's a universal law that all of his characters get kneecapped?

Big time. I won't pretend I know every little tidbit or be an expert, but I love to educate myself. History, mythology, sociology, psychology, politics. I suck at science and math as far as testing goes, but I do find them fascinating nonetheless.

You?
HUGE fan on the humanities. Psychology, Sociology, Journalism (I think that counts?) English. History is hit or miss. I enjoy it when it's explained in terms of factional or Geographical divide and it's broken down like a story. Ive always been taught history with straight facts and less flair so I found it less appealing as a kid.

I can do hard sciences but I have to give two ding dongs about it. Im also interested in aspects of law Kinggunlucky Kinggunlucky

I'm more of a mythology nut. If I can tell you what people believed, you can figure out their daily lives pretty easy. And it's fun to write caricatures of religions. I've turned Heaven into a cold, boring, strict monarchy where you can only travel with express permission of at least a low level Seraphim. Hell, on the other hand, is a feudal democracy split into 6 districts, each ruled by an Archdevil. Hell's pretty nice as long as you're there voluntarily

I'm more of a mythology nut. If I can tell you what people believed, you can figure out their daily lives pretty easy. And it's fun to write caricatures of religions. I've turned Heaven into a cold, boring, strict monarchy where you can only travel with express permission of at least a low level Seraphim. Hell, on the other hand, is a feudal democracy split into 6 districts, each ruled by an Archdevil. Hell's pretty nice as long as you're there voluntarily
Thats actually really interesting! A really close friend of mine is into mythology and folklore. He spends alot of time researching it.

In an rp of mine I made Heaven a cruel totalitarianship that everyone just actively ignores the corruption. The blatantly smart/wise crack hero wanna bes don't last long. Hell, on the other hand, is a loose mess of a constitutional monarchy where the princess dances as she pleases and treats politics like a whole game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back