• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

This would be a great time to give Viv an upgrade using one of my two points but I'm drawing so many blanks xD.

she lacks defense and mobility.

Everyone else can fly or has super speed.

she's just an imoble adc, who villians gun for.

Wait, but doesn't she have speed augmentation? And couldn't she upgrade her power armor to become more durable but less heavier. Like nanofiber power armor?

Wait, but doesn't she have speed augmentation? And couldn't she upgrade her power armor to become more durable but less heavier. Like nanofiber power armor?
She does actually xD I originally made her with the idea that she'd be hand to hand combat but I scrapped that after awhile.

she could just pm me Carrot with your ideas.

I have never seen her use super speed XDDD she usualy just sets up camp and shoots. lol

Ya know Clayton is cool, I think, being a drunken cowboy vampire but he lacks a whole lot of cool powers or equipment. He just does hand to hand and his guns that barely hurt anything.

she could just pm me Carrot with your ideas.

I have never seen her use super speed XDDD she usualy just sets up camp and shoots. lol
Sorry I'll try and come up with something. And I used it once before but I guess no body noticed...

Ya know Clayton is cool, I think, being a drunken cowboy vampire but he lacks a whole lot of cool powers or equipment. He just does hand to hand and his guns that barely hurt anything.

Well, buddy. Ya got like 4 ability points to change that with. And anything that's physically possible can traverse to the real world.

Sorry I'll try and come up with something. And I used it once before but I guess no body noticed...

I remembered it. But I also remember most everyone's abilities. Mostly because of little notes I have next to each character. It makes things a bit easier.

I remembered it. But I also remember most everyone's abilities. Mostly because of little notes I have next to each character. It makes things a bit easier.
Yay someone remembers something about Viv xD Thanks though that's really handy to have written down.

Why not a Platypus?!

3c9ea7617c742ca14cb62f62baf7f4db.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back