• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Age Regression - Looking for Mommy

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in doing an advanced type of story about some adult man who is changed magically into a baby daughter. This could be a husband who could be punished for some reason by his wife. It could be an accident of some fashion. It could be some type of a wish gone wrong. No matter the reason the story would then follow all of their adjustments within family that baby daughter has found herself in.

I am looking for a partner who is capable of writing advanced posts of minimum 3-Paragraph length, and more as the story requires. I am also looking for a partner who is interested in an exploration of the gender and age related themes of an adult male becoming a baby girl. This would be an interesting since it would be "the man of the house" to find herself being expected to be "playing house" by her new mommy and/or sister.

If you are interested than please send me a private message with your detailed thoughts, I do not like "I am interested" messages since that tells me little about a direction you want to go. I love lots of detail, and creative input in story development! So please do not be shy!

Looking forward to hearing from all of you, : = )

Serenity

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe it or not, I'm actually quite interested in this idea.

Since I'm such a new member, I cannot send PM's yet. If you'd like to discuss this in detail, please feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back