• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Age of Kings IC

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club

Arc One: War of Kings

Arc Two: The Five True Kings

Arc Three: The Invasion

Arc Four: The Advent

Arc Five: King to a God
There was the Age of the Gods, then the Age of Man, and now it's the Age of the Kings. At the end of the Age of Man the Supernatural made a resurgence into the world revolutionizing it into the Age of Kings. The Age of Kings is named after the emergence of new powerful individuals called Kings who seem to possess power and traits that ordain them as having the right to the world. Each King was born with a power, affinity, or ability but it's not that ability that makes them special because anyone can have powers in this new Age. It's their ability to share that power with people called Retainers, those who have pledged loyalty a King are imprinted with the King's Crest and gain access to power, techniques, equipment, etc. derived from the ability of that King. As amazed by the existence of Kings the world is, there is a reason for their existence. The Kings must either discover why they exist before the reason for their existence discovers them.

Setting:'This world is very final fantasy XV like with their being magic and technology. There are other races which are mythological in origin. The nations of the Age of Man no longer exist replaced by new lands and nations. Magic, ki, chi, Alechmy, Techno magic, futuristic technology, etc. all exist in this new Age of Kings. The few things they don't have is space travel and aliens.

Last edited:
The-Primarchs-Cover-Art.jpg
"The Persian Imperium formed from the formerly separate nations of the Middle Eastern region, the entire region was brought under the heel of the Eldritch King and reorganized into the Persian Imperium shortly after he and his retainers revealed themselves. The Eldritch Household didn't just conquer these lands, they destroyed the prior existing cultures and religions, forcing the people to assimilate with a new culture and worship the Eldritch King as their one true sovereign. It's surprising as to how fast the Persian Imperium rose and solidified, which has garnered attention across the world. The Middle East doesn't even look the same anymore, it has taken a very techno magic style to it. The people already organized into a full fledged military under the Eldritch Household. It's clear the Persian Imperium is preparing to spread."

The above intelligence was provided to every King by the brother of the Lightning Emperor, The Anvil King, along with an invitation to a summit within Yokohoma. The Anvil King is currently undercover within the Persian Imperium.

Dante Verren Dante Verren Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Je Je Je Je Alteras Alteras

-------------------------------------------------

Yokohama has become more futuristic since the Age of Man, it was nothing like Kyoto which in the eyes of many reverted back to its medieval style and culture. Kyo noticed this as he sat the meeting table. The tallest building in Yokohama however looked like someone cleaning slice off it's top floor, that's because someone did to set it up for the King's Summit. There was a large table sitting atop of white smooth stone floor. Kyo took a seat at the table because he was representing his King , the Lightning Emperor, who will not be present at the summit despite being the sender of the invitations probably a reason why most of the Kings in the world won't be present only a few will.

Adela Elwyn
King's Summit - Yokohama

"I take it you like Yokohama." Adela said with a pleased smile. "I do to. Even if it isn't the city I would host our summit from, your king chose a place that I could still provide sufficient amenities to." Yokohama, as part of the Tokyo Bay, is part of Adela's territory. Even so, she is fine with it being used by other kings as a neutral negotiation zone, since it laid near the border of her domain. Adela sat at the position of the Host King, even though it was the Lightning Emperor who sent the invitation. Kyo, the Lightning Emperor's Retainer, wouldn't ever be allowed to take the seat as the Host since he wasn't a King, but was still respected as the Master of Ceremony in this event. A red haired girl stood behind Kyo.

While they waited, Adela was letting her magic flow out, if only in a small circle around her. The marble patterns on the floor and table shifted like water, creating beautiful images as it flowed. She finished her work on the building, making it so open while maintaining a barrier around it to facilitate the proper amenities a building would have. Even if it looked insecure, it is probably the most secure conference since she was there. Her retainers were around the table, standing a fair distance away. "Although do inform me ahead of time when the Kaminari Brothers want to have a conference. Akihabara would've been a more suitable place for the Lightning Emperor, even if it is further into my territory."
Dante Verren Dante Verren Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Je Je Je Je Field Marshall Field Marshall

The skies above Tokyo bay and Yokohama were a nice clear blue with no clouds in sight. Most people would fine the view beautiful except for the fact that looked to be a large airship was currently hovering in the air above Tokyo bay. On the side of ship was the robotic golden dragon with a large gear as it’s chest, anyone with knowledge of Omni-Britania would recognize that as the symbol of the Royal Air force.

Richard sat in the captain’s chair onboard the command deck of the airship. He would have the Knight Sir Zeta Sentinel and the advance Processing Cyborg Hansol Ruleta flanking him on either side of the chair. One of the crew members of the command deck who sat not too far away from the commander’s chair turned around and bowed to Richard. “Your majesty we are nearing Yokohama. We are halting the ships advanced like you ordered.” Richard nodded in response to the man and tapped the right arm of the chair with his right hand once. A small hiss emanated from the chair as a wire that was plugged into Richard’s neck unlatched its self from the man.

“Is the transport ready?” he asked even though he knew it already was. “Yes majesty.” Responded a different crew member. “Very well. We will continue with the meeting as planned. Keep this airship over Tokyo bay until I return or order otherwise.” As he finished giving his command the entirety of the command deck stood up and saluted like one well-oiled machine. “Yes, your majesty!” they called out before returning to their work. Satisfied, Richard turned around and motioned for his retainers to follow him. The three of them would board a smaller transport craft used to carry Richards AI soldiers. Right now, it only held the machine king, his two retainers, and only a few AI soldiers.

The transport took off from the large airship and set off for the meeting point. Upon arrival the ship hovered around fifty feet above the building. With the doors open Richard could see the other kings and retainers who were already there. Richard took no delight in showing off, however he still felt the need to make an impression. Dressed in a black trench coat and with sunglasses covering his eyes the machine king stepped out the pen transport door and began his free fall.

Seeing Richard stepping out of the transport into his quick free fall Adela quickly disabled the barrier hanging above the room so that Richard could make his landing and land he did. The section of the floor he had landed on was now a cracked mess and the man didn’t have even a scratch on him. With his normal expressionless face Richard walked over to the table and took his seat.

After Richard had taken his seat the transport lowered itself so that the bottom of the ship would be level with the floor of the building. Once Zeta and Hansol stepped out of the transport and onto the building the ship would take off and the barrier would go back up.
Field Marshall Field Marshall Je Je Je Je Alteras Alteras Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

Airship.jpg

Transport.jpg

Royal airforce symbol.jpg

Crew uniforms.jpg

Last edited:
Jack sits at the table for Adela's retainers, reading the second to newest volume of Conqueror (in-universe manga) held in his right hand while sipping pink lemonade from the bottle in his left. He's dressed at the exact intersection of 'acceptable' and 'comfortable,' which of him means he's fine if he needs, to travel, fight, or sit in at court. Finding his current seat not to his liking, he stands and dives into the floor. A few seconds later he pops out of the floor with an overstuffed armchair which he slouches into with a contented sigh. This day would either be interesting or boring, with things like this there was no in-between.
Hearing his King's words he snaps to attention. "I apologize, my king. If you'd told me it would have been as good as done. Truly, you've done wonders for this place as you've done for all your city. What are your orders?"
Alteras Alteras

2.jpg Ruleta Hansol
Ruleta had been quietly standing next to the Machine King following him with every move he took. Upon reaching the meeting Ruleta stood one step as always behind Richard. As usually, Ruleta would scan the area identifying not only the setting but the individuals included gathering as much data as she can. One of the kings in the room was Adela she was first to fall victim to Ruleta, who made sure to download all the possible information about the female into her memory. One by one she managed to get all possible information storing them, it was odd to do so but they always seemed to come in handy. The Machine King always found a way to use the information that Ruleta stored and use it against his foes and all she had to do was glance their way to scan them. Although at times it took a while to download the data and if the process was interrupted it would be a bother.

Dante Verren Dante Verren Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Field Marshall Field Marshall Alteras Alteras

Adela Elwyn
King's Summit - Yokohama

As the Machine King and his retainers made their entrance, Adela spoke to Jack. "Nothing is needed at the moment. Thank you for coming with me, even though these event aren't always exciting. Feel free to do as you like." Adela turned her attention to the Machine King and his retainers. "Quite the entrance, Machine King. In any case, Welcome to Yokohama. I take it that your flight went smoothly?" Adela spoke with idle chatter. In truth, she didn't like Richard very much. There are several reasons to it, one of them stemming from her mother nation being Singapore, a former commonwealth nation that supported the previous Royal Family. But more reasonable hostility lies from the way he asserts his authority and how inherent his power is capable of taking over any advanced nation. If it wasn't for her own power, the ability to control Urban environments, she would've probably denied his participation in the summit, maybe not even let him see Japan. It was just that frightening to Adela, who ruled over a technologically advanced society, a sentiment shared by the rest of human society, having witnessed his revolution. Several times, her advisors had conferences to discuss how to handle him and his army. She could imagine those same advisors in full panic right now, trying to deal with the airship floating in the middle of Tokyo Bay.

She tapped her cane against the floor, and the massive crack that was made by Richard Marshall was repaired. Adela then turned her attention to one of his retainer, what seems to be an elegantly made female cyborg. She seemed to be intensely focused on her, but Adela didn't mind. She's more or less use to it from being a Chessmaster at a young age. Adela turned her attention back to Richard. "How is Britannia at the moment? My father always spoke greatly of it."
Dante Verren Dante Verren Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Je Je Je Je Field Marshall Field Marshall

Miyako Koizumi

Miyako watched as the City King's retainer disappeared and reappeared through the ground. She was thoroughly in awe, but more importantly, a comfy chair has shown itself! She was already bored from having to stand behind Kyo, so she jumped towards the retainer and landed on his lap. "Hehehe~" Miyako grinned a childish smile at the man she just landed on. She may be 20 years old, but right now, she looked like a kid. "I'm Miyako. This chair is comfy." She rolled around on his lap with a mischievous grin on her face. If she couldn't annoy Kyo, she'll just have to annoy someone else, and since the King of the Cities told him to do whatever he liked, it should mean that she also is able to do whatever she wanted.
Gravitational Force Gravitational Force
(hopefully isn't too troublesome. Just didn't want you to have to stand there and wait.)

From behind his sunglasses Richard’s blue eyes flashed red as he resisted the urge to hack into and dominate every piece of technology nearby. If he was here on hostile terms it would be a different story but since he was here on diplomatic mission he wouldn’t try anything… well not yet anyway. He leaned forward, propped his elbows on the table, and rested his chin on his fist. “The flight had no unexpected interuptions” responded Richard. He watched Adela tap her cane and heard the sound of the crack he had made being repaired. That was her magic, Urban magic. It was an interesting and powerful magic. One that made her a tough opponent in cities, to make matters worse she never left her cities so if Richard ever came to blows with her it wouldn’t be an easy fight.

Richard noticed Adela’s gaze shift to his side where Hansol was standing. Either the king noticed Hansol’s ability or she was just thinking that his retainer was a interesting one. “Britannia fares better now then it ever as. Man, and Machine live as equals, and in many cases even as one. All in all, it is a better place then that rotting relic it use to be. What of you King of Chess? How fares Tokyo?”
Alteras Alteras Je Je Je Je

Jack scowls and sinks into the floor again. A moment later he grabs the chair too, causing Miyako to fall on her bottom as he re-positions it on the ceiling, sinking in the legs to keep it there. From there he springs up around Ruleta , examining her from every angle. Including from the floor underneath her skirt.
"Interesting-"
"-design. What-"
"-is she?-"
"Looks real.-"
"-Is she?"
He loses interest and returns to his seat. Which is now on the ceiling. He re-positions his drink so he can continue sipping and goes back to his manga.
Je Je Je Je Alteras Alteras

Adela Elwyn
King's Summit - Yokohama

Adela smiled as her old title was mentioned. "I see... Well, we're quite well. As you can see, not only is inner Tokyo flourishing, but the surrounding cities as well. If Britannia is the land that man and machine lives as one, then Japan is the land where man and the mystical lives as one, and I am proud to be the one protecting its capital." Adela lifted her cane and tilted its end toward the table. Glass cups rose from the marble of the table, along with a pitcher of water. Pouring herself a cup of water, she asked, "Well, there's not much we can do until those who had responded to the Lightning Emperor's invitation has all shown up." She took a sip and placed her glass back down on the table. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught Jack inspect the female cyborg. Judging from his reactions, it seems that even he can't figure out if she's real or not. Regardless, Adela is a host here and must adhere to the etiquette of one. "Would you all like something to snack on? Tokyo Bananas are quite sweet and isn't something you'd find outside the capital."

Miyako Koizumi

She had to hand it to him, she was completely stuck in the ground. Miyako couldn't do anything but pout at the upside down figure. In anycase, she just laid there suck in the ground and just watched the summit continue.

“It would be my honor to try these one of your Tokyo bananas. Zeta, Ruleta, feel free to have someone as well. Just don’t overdo it.” He said. “Japan seems like a interesting place. It is said that japan once had some of the greatest manners in the world, a quality that some of the current retainers seem to lack. King Adela, in my county it is rude to look up a lady’s skirt without permission, please keep your retainer in check, or I will be forced to settle matters my self.” As he spoke he leaned back in his chair and gave the king sitting at the head of the table his best impression of a friendly smile, though of course anyone with half a brain could see the malice hiding right underneath it.

After having made his point his eyes quickly scanned the nearby area, he could see know sign of the lightning emperor, or other kings. "Where are the others, and where is the lightning emperor? Isn't it customary for the one to call the meeting to be present at the meeting?"
Alteras Alteras Field Marshall Field Marshall Je Je Je Je Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

Adela Elwyn
King's Summit - Yokohama

Adela sighed a troubled face. "it's rude to even ask in the first place..." As Adela murmured to herself, she tapped her cane on the ground, but instead of the Tokyo Bananas rising out of the table, doors at the far ends of the floor opened as servants came in with trays of snacks, offering more than just the Tokyo Banana. On the trays were candies, mochi, macaroons, and crackers, as well as a selection of beverages to choose from. Even if Adela was able to summon consumables out of objects, such as the water pitcher, she wouldn't dare to do any more than water at such a professional setting, a sentiment that she wished Jack held. I might've been a bit too relaxed on him. As the servants made their rounds, Adela attempted to appease the Richard. "My apologies. It seems he was a bit too curious about your retainer. It's uncommon to see such a well designed cyborg in this part of the world. I had brought him here in the hopes that he'll learn from this experience. I have no doubt that he's already reflecting on his actions." While she said so, she shot a look at Jack. It wasn't an angry one, but more like a "seriously?" kind of look. Taking another sip of water, she continued, "Unfortunately I do not know. Perhaps one of his retainers might know?" Adela looked to Kyoshirou for an answer. She knew very well that in the corner of the room, stuck in the floor, the other retainer, Miyako, was busily eating a Tokyo Banana treat.
(and that'll be the last post for the night for me! I'll stick around in our IC/pseudo-OOC)

Sir Zeta flanked his King all the way from the airship to the drop ship, which the King chose to jump from in order to send a message with his entrance so Sir Zeta made a point to wait for the drop ship to lower itself and exit normally. While Ruleta stood on one side of their King he stood on the other and quietly stood at the ready. When Jack came up through the floor, Zeta nearly ended up drawing his sword and plunging through his skull believing to be some maneuver to gain position rather than a perverted antic of someone who didn't know better. However, Zeta stood fast as it was not his call to breakdown negotiations. His King promptly commented on the situation, as always right on top of things.

Kyo seated at the table in his King's seat was undoubtably drawing questions as the Lightning Emperor was not present yet two of his retainers were so it showed this wasn't a farce or trap. Speaking of that Kyo noticed, Miyako seemingly regress to a childish state for the time being. He just hoped she wouldn't fall prey to the pervy retainer of the City King. "Emperor Raikou chose Yokohama specifically because it wasn't so deep in it was inescapable if negotiations broke down. He also knew you wouldn't leave your territory and that it's best to make sure you had your power to lend in the case the Eldritch King attacks the Summit. My King is MIA, because he is dealing with a surprise situation elsewhere and has told me to represent him in is Summit as waiting too long puts everyone in danger. There's only one more expected party, an obscure King from lands West of here." Kyoshirou explained.

Alteras Alteras Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Dante Verren Dante Verren Je Je Je Je Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais

Taeko.jpg

With a hop and a skip Taeko walked a long and winding path up to the to summit of Yokohama. Taeko had seen a large airship fly above head and it made her wish she had such resources. She probably had the money for such what with all her gambling but she always saved that for when she really needed it. Finally arriving at the top just a bit behind the airship and it's passengers, Taeko flicked her wrist a bottle of water appearing out of thin air. She unscrewed the cap and took a long drink from the bottle until it was empty then she repeated her previous movement and it was gone again. A third flick and now she had an unopened bag of chips. She stepped into the large building opening said bag of chips and began to eat one chip after the other. Humming a melody to herself she skipped into the room where everyone had gathered making the bag vanish she held out both her arms to the group. "Heeeeelllllllloooooo~" She let out a long cheery hello to the group then looked around the room. "That's funny that Lightning guy isn't here yet? Maybe he's charging up some kinda super move to blast us all with, or maybe he's telling the Eldritch King where we all are to ambush us, or maybe he just had to take a bathroom break." Giggling at her own joke Taeko made another bag of chips appear and offered some to the group. "Anyone want any? Don't worry it's only slightly poisoned." She laughed once again.

chrollo_lucilfer__the_leader_of_the_phantom_troupe_by_yellowflash1234-da7s3sa.jpg

The castle Dmitry resided in rested on top of one of the mountains in the Tatras mountain range. A foreboding shadow was cast over much of Eastern Europe, for Dmitry was able to unite much of the Slavs under his banner as a King, and due to his display of power and his benevolence, the majority of his subjects supported him in his fight against the Persian Imperium, for Dmitry's territory bordered the Eldritch King's domain in the Balkan's. Though Dmitry still needed to to persuade the Russian Empire to join his kingdom, because if he is able to do that, he would have the largest kingdom per square kilometer on Earth; also having Russia under his influence, would allot him huge amounts of resources to fight the spread of the Eldritch King and his Persian Imperium.

Dmitry sat on his throne, thinking about the situation his Slavic kingdom was in. He had to somehow convince Russia to join his kingdom, for it greatly improve his chances of fighting the Eldritch King. A loud creaking of giant doors echoed throughout the throne room. One of his advisers walked towards him and kneeled at Dmitry's feet. "Your Highness, the preparations have been made, Ivan will stand in for you while you are away in Japan for the meeting with the other Kings. I would also advise you to be cautious. Your unique powers will undoubtedly cause the other Kings to be wary of you, show them that are there to help in this current crisis."

Getting up from his throne, Dmitry walked past his adviser and looked out of one of the windows in his throne room. The vast valley below teemed with life and his everlasting shadow was cast as far the eye could see. "The other Kings are least of my worries, Boris. It is the Eldritch King whose influence is now on my kingdom's doorstep that worries me." Turning around to face his adviser, Dmitry created a shadow portal in front of him and right before he walked through, he addressed Boris once more, "Keep an eye on Ivan", and with that, Dmitry stepped through the portal and disappeared into the darkness.

Almost instantaneously, Dmitry arrived in the meeting place with the other Kings, though he used Shadow Cloaking to conceal himself in the shadows, and observed the other Kings. The Machine King made a rather spectacular entrance, falling from his airship and creating decent sized crater in the process. The Chess Queen with her pragmatic self, made sure that everyone knew that she meant business. The retainers, Dmitry had no interest in. Casting a shadow over the meeting place, crows started to gather due to his presence and started to caw loudly. Stepping out of the shadows, Dmitry used his shadow teleportation ability to teleport to the shadow near his chair cast; in a small explosion of darkness, he was in his chair. Silent and observant, Dmitry waited to be addressed.​

Field Marshall Field Marshall Alteras Alteras Dante Verren Dante Verren Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Je Je Je Je Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Attachments

• chrollo_lucilfer__the_leader_of_the_phantom_troupe_by_yellowflash1234-da7s3sa.jpg
    chrollo_lucilfer__the_leader_of_the_phantom_troupe_by_yellowflash1234-da7s3sa.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
As the food was placed on the table Richard was satisfied by Adela’s answer. It seemed she wouldn’t allow herself to be pushed around too much, though He hoped she understood that he could hear her mumbling as plain as day, a bonus of having an enhanced physical form. Quickly he activated his scanning vision and analyzed the food. As he did so list of ingredients that made up every item, their current temperature, and other information flashed before his eyes before disappearing when he shut of his scanner vision. Noting was poisonous or harmful, he didn’t suspect the city king of anything but it was his policy to be careful with these kinds of things.

As the lighting emperor’s sit in gave the reasoning be hind his master’s lack of attendance and why Yokohama was the meeting place two figures appeared. One from the doorway like any normal person (Though this one was far from it) and the other one who stepped out of the shadows. Once more from behind his sunglasses the machine king’s eyes flashed red, Ruleta would hear a light ping in her ear, the symbol that she just received a coded message. It wouldn’t take her long to decipher the code and the message read “Pay special attention to the Shadow King. I want as much data on him as your scan can provide.”.

As he gave his order to Ruleta via electronic communication he himself looked at Taeko. This girl was someone who he was unfamiliar with, he would do his own analysis of her. Activating his scanner vision once more he stared at Taeko as her name, blood type, date of birth, and physical build flashed before his eyes. He quickly stored the data in his memory banks, he needed more information on this person. Guess he would have to access the Japanese servers for just a little bit.

An electronic signal would go out to any devices able to hold information in the room, the building, and the rest of the city. The signal was a command to transfer any relevant information on Taeko Yasuhiro to Richard Marshall. The process would take about a minute in total, during which Richard would likely not respond to anything around him. A special command was sent to zeta, it was the command to defend Richard during the minute he would be unresponsive should anything happen.
Alteras Alteras Je Je Je Je Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Field Marshall Field Marshall Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais

Adela Elwyn
King's Summit - Yokohama

As the two new figures showed themselves, Adela watched the Shadow King closely. In eastern eyes, the magic of the Shadow King and the Eldritch king were very similar, if not the same. On the other side, Adela was aware of Taeko, the Gambling King, through her father's company. They had once wanted to have Taeko become a customer, to make use to the massive bank account she held, but after seeing the credit report, the analysts were frustrated and gave up. "Welcome Shadow King and Gambling King, to Yokohama. I understand the precarious nature it is for you to travel this far out while your kingdom is under threat, but we thank you nonetheless. No thank you Taeko, we have prepared condiments of our own." Adela watched the two newcomers. Taeko was almost certainly someone that Richard wouldn't have heard of, maybe in passing, but Japan knows her quite well for her crazy attitude and even crazier bets. If Adela hadn't walked down the path of chess and pursued card games, she would've certainly met Taeko and probably lost to her.

Jack ignores the insults. The best way to get an honest reaction from somebody was to break a social norm, and from the looks of it everyone here was hiding something. Still, it wasn't his place to act yet. He'd avoid the food for the moment, right now he needed to keep alert for his King. Still, there were too many people to keep an eye on them all, he'd sit still for a moment. It would give him time to finish the manga. Woah, okay he'd move the chair to the floor first, the blood rushing to his head had finally caught up with him.
Jack moves his chair back where it was. That brat had better not try anything this time.

Since no one wanted some Taeko shrugged her shoulders and the bag vanished looking into the black shades of the Machine King Taeko began making faces at him. Sticking her tongue out and blowing raspberries when he gave no response she tapped a finger on her chin. "Oh he must be wasting his time I would've just told him everything." The Machine King would find very little about Taeko prior to her becoming known as the Gambling King. No school records, hospital records, zero jobs, not even any contact info just an address and a sudden boom in money and a very large bank account. Still zero properties and facilities Taeko waved to Adela. She had never gotten a chance to play against her as she wasn't very good at chess since it was a lot harder to cheat at. Adela had once asked for Taeko's help in funding some things but that wasn't Taeko. Reaching a hand up to the Machine King stopping she instead pointed at his sunglasses. "I like your shades Mr.Robo." Walking over to the table Taeko addressed the Lightning King's little buddy. "So does Sparky have a plan or was he hoping us thinking folk would come up with one?" She asked in a very brash way.

Alteras Alteras Dante Verren Dante Verren Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais Field Marshall Field Marshall

Zeta didn't budged he didn't want to give away the secret message sent to him by his King. It helped he was already in a ready stance after Jack's peeping episode. If something did happen, it was up to him to defend the Ricahrd and Ruleta from incoming attackers. He almost dared someone to try and make a move, been a while since he's had a decent fight. As the Gambling King raised a hand to his King, a barely visible blue hue outlined blade was pointed her way from Zeta's hand.

After the arrival of the Shadow King, Kyoshirou continued on with the summit discussion. "The Eldritch King will know we are here soon enough if not already, so let us not slow down this discussion with anymore idle chatter. It starts with luring the Eldritch King himself to the Chess King's territory. It's reasonable to assume his next conquest will be the Slavic Kingdom, ruled by the Shadow King. The Machine King, Gambling King, and Lightning Emperor will assist the Shadow King in repelling the invasion forces of the Persian Imperium. That will inevitably draw the Eldritch King himself to the front lines. With that we'll use a multi layered method of transportation to warp him here in the Chess King's territory separated from his forces who will have no clue to where he was taken, while we then proceed to overwhelm him with numbers and kill him."

Alteras Alteras Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Dante Verren Dante Verren Je Je Je Je Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

2.jpgRuleta Hansol
Ruleta had been downloading data ever time a member walked in, her process was quickly interrupted by a retainer who seemed to belong to king Adela. Naturally, Ruleta's reflexes kicked lifting her leg in the attempt to bash the retainer's head with her heel but it seemed he quickly lost interest. The incident quickly caused a commotion but it seemed to resolve itself unusually, and with that Ruleta averted her attention to the female that walked in. The gambling Kings greeting caused Ruleta to cover one of her ears in disgust squinting her eyes in the process. The female seemed to be overly cheerful not minding the tense situation offering a snack. Quite annoyingly the female King surpassed her limits causing not only Zeta to pull his weapon but also Ruleta. "Know you're limit's human. I assure you I won't refrain from attacking you, and unless you can beat yourself in a game of cards I insist you learn where you stand because everyone in this room higher than you...that's a fact." Ruleta still pointing her toward the female slowly pulled it back once she received a message. Quickly analyzing it she got to work not minding what others thought of her somewhat sudden change. Changing her gaze to the male that Richard quickly showed his interest in.

Alteras Alteras Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Dante Verren Dante Verren Field Marshall Field Marshall Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Adela Elwyn
King's Summit - Yokohama

Adela's face lit up in alarm before settling into a thinking posture. She was certainly shocked to hear the Lightning Emperor wanting to use her city as the battlefield, and was very much against it. Up until that moment, she had been thinking of herself as a very minor role in the summit, just serving as the host, but now she fully understood why Yokohama was the city that was chosen. Thinking about it logically, there was no way the other kings could convince her to leave her cities, and if the Eldritch king was brought her, He'd have to bear the entire force of her magic without any aid. At the same time, she could prepare the arena herself. There wasn't a proper chess equivalent to encompass the plan, but it would be similar to the "Flying General" of Chinese Xiangqi, except in reverse. While she was thinking about that, it seems that the cyborg named Ruleta reacted rather harshly to Taeko, but otherwise, she didn't comment on it.

"I have no tactical problems with my end of the plan, but how do you plan on breaking through the Persian's forces to get to him? Much less teleport him to the other side of the world?."

"Aslong as it's only the Eldrich King I am teleporting it should be rather easy. Breaching through his likes won't be to difficult either. The combined might of Omni-Britannia and other should be able to manage it." Spoke Richard suddenly. He had shown no signs of being active again before speaking. Leaning back in his chair he pondered what had all been said. During his minute of downtime he had heard everything that was going on around him and learned more about Taeko as well. "Ruleta please play nice, unlike others she hasn't done anything to wrong you." He said to his Retainer. He knew she was only doing what she thought was correct but still, if something happened to this meeting than the entire plan to kill the Eldrich king could be destroyed. "Miss. Taeko I apologize for my retainers rudeness and thank you for the complement and I too like my sunglasses."

Taeko covered her face as the robotic female spoke to her. Seeming to be sobbing to herself she rubbed her eyes. "I was just trying to be nice. Why are you both being so mean to me." She referred to the other retainer who aimed a sword at her. As soon as the Machine King apologized though she moved her hands showing she was fine. "Oh it's no big deal I'm used to cyborgs and androids threatening to kill me." She turned her attention back to the female robot with interest. "You said something about playing myself in cards. I can't say I have but that sounds like a blast. I've never played against an android before, or maybe your a cyborg I can't really tell the difference." She laughed at her poor joke at the same time she was also thinking about the plan to take out the Erdrich King. "I wonder what powers him...like Machine King probably sucks without any well machines around, City King would be pointless in the middle of nowhere, a Lightning King underwater is as good as dead, a Shadow King in a brightly lit room is ironic as well as pointless, and a broke Gambling King is just a hobo with some cards. So where does he draw his powers exactly like what classifies as Erdrich?" She seemed to be asking the Machine King and Adela as she found them to be some of the smarter people in the room.
Dante Verren Dante Verren Field Marshall Field Marshall Alteras Alteras Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Je Je Je Je Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais

Adela Elwyn

Adela closed her eyes at the question. She tried to remember what the books she read when she was younger said, but eldritch magic is terribly undefined. "A good guess would be a pure form of magic derived from their own nature. There's something inherent about him that gives him power. Unfortunately eldritch magic has always been seen as a force too powerful to be allowed to exist, and was subsequently always destroyed in the past. As for what it actually is, I don't know." Adela opened her eyes and looked at Richard, hoping he was able to find something. The knowledge that Adela held was whatever could be found in Singapore and Japan.

Dante Verren Dante Verren Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Je Je Je Je Field Marshall Field Marshall Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back