• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

MasterGrant

After all kind of evil threats started to appear, the government founded the organization of heroes to protect the people. All Heroes except the very high ranked ones gathered in the hall of heroes to get teamed up for several missions.

"Dear Heroes" the voice of the Leader said. "Unfortunately I don't have much time to deal with every single one of you. I'm really sorry for that. Please check the table in front of you. You should already have a team Just look for your names. Every team has to choose one mission on the board. Please consider that every mission has to be completed so don't be too picky. If you have questions or need help please just contact me with the device every team gets. Good luck everyone" the Leader said before ending the call.

Last edited:
Lucian looked for his team. There were 3 other names teamed up with him. Yui, Natanaël and Lily. He didn't know these people.
But he didn't really care about his team mates. He rushed to the mission board to search for missions which interested him.

latest
There was the sound of fluttering wings, and the elegant figure of one Natanaël Vaugrenard touched down from the sky. His very presence seemed to freeze the air around him, and few dared to draw near. Heels clicking against the floor, he cast a cursory glance at the names of his teammates: Lucian, Lily and Yui, it would seem, were to be the ones he'd be working with.

Keeping that in mind, the angel made quick strides towards the mission board. One other person was already there, surveying what was available for the picking. He stared for a little bit, before opting to ignore him for a bit in favor of more important matters.

Tekkai Tekkai

There were only 4 missions still available. A city attacked by a horde of Alien like monsters, A trading route terrorized by a group of bandits, A succubus who is forming an army of people from a nearby village she seduced and an Invasion of sea monsters.

"Oh hey!" Lucian said excited. "Are you from my team? Yes, you are right? So I can't decide what to choose. I mean I really want to kill some aliens but sea monsters are interesting too! But I think you want to meet the succubus, right? I mean she is a demon and you are an angel. It's kinda your Job to fight her right?" Lucian said exhausted by his enthusiasm.
Ineptitude Ineptitude

Lily appeared suddenly in the room from the shadows and she tapped her cane "Pardon my rudeness for being so late, I took a wrong turn at Albuquerque" She walks up to the table calmly and looked at the names on her team, Then with the stride of a lady stepped over to the board, her shoes and cane against the floor the only noises she made "Hmmm, hello sirs, may I inquire if either of are Natanael or Lucian if so, then I am Lady Lily of house Tyrain" She bows to the two of them

"Hey! Nice to meet you! I'm Lucian and we are kinda stuck here with our decision. Look at these missions. What would you want to do?"
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

latest
"My quarrel is not with demonkind but with the corrupted." Natanaël gave him a sideways glance. "Any of these missions will do."

Teaming up with a group of humans was something he never thought he'd do two hundred years ago, when he was but a fledgling still growing into his wings. Times have changed, however, and his kind was already scrambling to keep the world safe as threat after threat clipped away at their numbers. Angels were created for the sole purpose of guarding over the planet, but the birth of new hatchlings wasn't enough to circumvent the rising death toll. It was out of consideration for this that they reached out to this organization with an alliance.

The appearance of their third party member was abrupt, but not unexpected. He greeted her with a curt nod, uttering an introduction in the process.

Tekkai Tekkai Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

"Hmm well with my current skill set and abilities, I would choose either the succubus or the bandits" Lily said with confidence as her shadow moved about and started messing around with Natanael's wings "Hmm I do believe overall we go for the Succubus first and if need be we deal with the bandits if they are on our way to the village" Lily said with a curt nod

"Hey!" Yui shouted smiling from behind. "You guys are in my team right? So what are we doing here?"

Last edited:
latest
Natanaël's mouth curved into the slightest frown as he maneuvered his wings away from the shadow's grasp. It was... an unpleasant feeling, to say the least, having his feathers become misaligned like that. It might not seem like much to others, but an angel's wings were an incredibly personal thing.

"Please refrain from touching my wings. They're sensitive." He admonished the shadow as he carded his fingers through his plumage.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Lily looks at him confused before pulling her shadow away from him "I apologize for her, while she is usually helpful, she has a cheeky mind of her own, so I can't always control her" As she says this, the shadow makes it obvious with pulling at Yui's and Lucian's shadows arms

latest
"It's fine." Natanaël shook his head, waving away the apology. "No harm was done."

It took a few more seconds before his feathers were properly groomed again, but that was all there was to it. He gave his wings an experimental flutter before nodding in satisfaction. He looked back towards the mission board. They've never worked with each other before, so perhaps it would be best to start off small. He said as much to the others.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

"Come on. Starting small won't help us to get stronger. We need to get a challenge." Lucian said before pulling his arm away. "So I think voting would be the best way to take carr of this."

latest
Natanaël pursed his lips, a bit miffed by the blatant dismissal of his input. How... impudent. Was getting stronger all that mattered to him? They were a new team, it would only stand to reason to start off small—to get a feel for one another and get used to the new dynamic. For now, however, he'll decide to let it slide. A human life was like the blink of an eye compared to the nigh endless vitality of his own kind. He supposed it was only understandable that they'd be so reckless.

"Very well then, do as you wish." Natanaël's voice was cold—he'll let them choose whatever they liked. He'll just keep them all from getting themselves killed.

Tekkai Tekkai

The four heroes were on their way to the succubus' castle when 4 people attacked them. Three men and a woman who were all wearing the same clothing. They looked like villagers. After they saw the group their hands began to shine red. The power they had was blood magic.

"Hey look! This power must be that of the succubus. I think she shares her powers with them!" Lucian said.

latest
"I may be able to release them from her control." As Natanaël spoke, his hands were already weaving a spell. Gold tendrils of light danced across his fingers, steadily forming the runes of an ancient language. "If you could keep them occupied for a bit, that would be much appreciated."

"Understood" said Lucian before shooting thunder blasts at the villagers. He just tried to be careful. He didn't want them to get hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back