• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of Discovery

Hmm, would Rae be considered one who should stay below deck? She's the cartographer and can't really offer anything to those trying to avoid/ride out the storm. Unless you think she could read the wave patterns....

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]Hmm, would Rae be considered one who should stay below deck? She's the cartographer and can't really offer anything to those trying to avoid/ride out the storm. Unless you think she could read the wave patterns....

[/QUOTE]
If you can write a map, you can read a map. Welcome aboard, Navigator!

(Please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers that movie. that one's a classic. xD )

Stickdom said:
If you can write a map, you can read a map. Welcome aboard, Navigator!
(Please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers that movie. that one's a classic. xD )
I hate admitting to not knowing the references... I'm not a movie person ;3;

So that's a yes she should be above deck helping them navigate? I suppose that's obvious and I'm sorry, the closest to navigating I've come would be POTC and AC.
xD

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]
I hate admitting to not knowing the references... I'm not a movie person ;3;
So that's a yes she should be above deck helping them navigate? I suppose that's obvious and I'm sorry, the closest to navigating I've come would be POTC and AC.
xD

[/QUOTE]
It's hard to navigate unknown territory though. At the moment, the storm takes preference. So she'd be below deck unless she's helping.

Hey guys sorry about the delay! I'm actually on holiday in Los Angeles for 2 weeks, so I do t have my laptop with me. Replies might be slow. I'm borrowing my brother's iPad right now, and it's so hard to type :( but yeah sorry if I made any mistakes about people's posts, it's hard to get an overview on an iPad!

khuyen said:
Hey guys sorry about the delay! I'm actually on holiday in Los Angeles for 2 weeks, so I do t have my laptop with me. Replies might be slow. I'm borrowing my brother's iPad right now, and it's so hard to type :( but yeah sorry if I made any mistakes about people's posts, it's hard to get an overview on an iPad!
Oooo have fun! :D

SOLI!!!! :o

I wasn't watching the IC thread, I didn't know we had started yet D: Thanks for sending out a public notice xD

[QUOTE="Fus ro dah]This is why I tag people lol

[/QUOTE]
Then you didn't tag me, because I knew nothing about it and go no notifications for it D:

(side note: I was reading through the pages and pages of old RPs I've been in, and I miss Wormingshire something fierce, it was like my first real home here on the site (:'() #NostalgiaTrip)

Last edited by a moderator:
I thank you for the wait, and my apologies for not having started my posts sooner. I'll have one up by the end of the day, keep an eye out for it :)

Stickdom said:
I thank you for the wait, and my apologies for not having started my posts sooner. I'll have one up by the end of the day, keep an eye out for it :)
No worries, I'm trying to be more patient xD

Fremont hasn't been on since the 11th though... ._. Not sure if to try and replace or what? What do you guys think?

I guess you can try to replace! But seeing as the role was a guard and we already have one, you could still continue and whoever takes the spot or if Fremont comes back, they could easily jump in?

@Goodle0716 the starting point of this RP was that we had all been on ship for a couple months already. Currently we're getting ready for a big storm. We've all posted only once cept for Fus, so you haven't missed anything.

Goodle0716 said:
Christopher

Might I make the suggestion that reading the RP's current scene would be a good place to start? Because if you're character is only just now showing up to the boat itself, he's about 3 months late and there's no one there xD Or he's just a hella hardcore row-boater who catches up to frigates trapped in galing squalls as a hobby. Either or works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back