• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of Discovery

Hey guys, sorry for the wait. School was kind of holding me up on rping this week (I had a bunch of tests and homework >~<). I'm currently working on my character now, so don't worry! I'll get him done today! I promise!

SpookySableye said:
Hey guys, sorry for the wait. School was kind of holding me up on rping this week (I had a bunch of tests and homework >~<). I'm currently working on my character now, so don't worry! I'll get him done today! I promise!
No worries! Just let us know in the future if you're going to be held up, just so people know!

Hey guys, I'm very, very sorry to say this, but I may have to drop out of this rp. Some of my other rps are getting more active, and with school getting in the way, I'm not sure if I can do it. Once again, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
SpookySableye said:
Hey guys, I'm very, very sorry to say this, but I may have to drop out of this rp. Some of my other rps are getting more active, and with school getting in the way, I'm not sure if I can do it. Once again, sorry.
Okay well, just let me know for sure ASAP so I can find someone to fill the spot so we can get started.

Here! -though please bear with me sometimes because i'm not very experienced in dice, i apologize for any stupidity in advance and will probably apologize again-

Aur0ra said:
Here! -though please bear with me sometimes because i'm not very experienced in dice, i apologize for any stupidity in advance and will probably apologize again-
The dice rolls are going to be simple, one my brain fog clears I'll just write up a quick note about where we use it.

[QUOTE="Fus ro dah]The dice rolls are going to be simple, one my brain fog clears I'll just write up a quick note about where we use it.

[/QUOTE]
ok thanks!

[QUOTE="Fus ro dah]Yeah, we might have to.

[/QUOTE]
Well, with the chat being almost useless for advertising RPs (RIP Real Shoutbox, you are dearly missed), it's nearly impossible to get extra players for an RP once it's not-new anymore, no one browses through old RPs anymore :/

EDIT: I say this, and not five minutes later, we have an applicant.... someone just tie me up in a sack and toss me in the river now, before I open my mouth any further and swallow my foot whole.

IROH said:
HI is the photographer open or nah?
I moved the reply over to the OOC, but by all means, come in, join us :D We actually were just discussing maybe having to NPC the photographer as much as we didn't want to, so if you wanted to take that spot, please do, we'd love to have you :D

@Imperator Penguin @WhoopDau @Stickdom @khuyen @IROH @P U R I T Y @Aur0ra @Fremont Humphreys

It starts!

Dice Stuff

This isn't anything detailed dice wise like Dungeons and Dragons. We'll just be rolling one d20, the link is here (Or apparently at the bottom of the post) . Just use a regular roll, put in the reason (So, 'not falling off the ship' etc) make sure you're only rolling 1 die and make sure it's a 20 faced die. We have no modifiers at the moment, unless you can think of any at the time. I'll be making an OOC note and tagging any who need to roll and telling them what for.

So unless you have any more questions, post away! First post order is whomever posts first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back