• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

After School

{Hour: 4:30}

Madoka had just been chosen for cleaning duty, something that she kind of hated, because of being alone in the school, by herself. She had keep her head up, knowing it was going about an hour or before she could leave which wasn't a very long time. She had dusted off her uniform and promised herself, "We can go eat a sweet potato after this or go eat some ramen, I promise" She thought. She didn't like going out late because of all the molesters out there at night, but she had always never been, so she was okay. Madoka hoped someone was here so she wouldn't feel scared at all.

Kawaii said:
{Hour: 4:30}
Madoka had just been chosen for cleaning duty, something that she kind of hated, because of being alone in the school, by herself. She had keep her head up, knowing it was going about an hour or before she could leave which wasn't a very long time. She had dusted off her uniform and promised herself, "We can go eat a sweet potato after this or go eat some ramen, I promise" She thought. She didn't like going out late because of all the molesters out there at night, but she had always never been, so she was okay. Madoka hoped someone was here so she wouldn't feel scared at all.
Al sighed as he realised he had been chosen for the same duty he spoke to himself "Well at least there will be someone else there it's better than being alone"

Madoka got scared for moment, then knowing a boy was there for clean up duty. "Oh Hi, Do I know you?" She asked as her heart rate slowed.

Kawaii said:
Madoka got scared for moment, then knowing a boy was there for clean up duty. "Oh Hi, Do I know you?" She asked as her heart rate slowed.
Al smiled "I don't think you do my name is Al nice to meet you might I know your name?"

"I-Its Madoka..Madoka Koizumi" She said as she realized it was her crush, Alph. Her chance to talk to him was high and steady. She was already kinda of embarrassed being alone with him in the empty high school. She started talking again, "So Alph, What do you wanna do after this?" she said. Madoka didn't know him too well, but people said he was a kind and sweet person.

Kawaii said:
"I-Its Madoka..Madoka Koizumi" She said as she realized it was her crush, Alph. Her chance to talk to him was high and steady. She was already kinda of embarrassed being alone with him in the empty high school. She started talking again, "So Alph, What do you wanna do after this?" she said. Madoka didn't know him too well, but people said he was a kind and sweet person.
Al put his hands behind his head as he thought about it for a few seconds "I dunno I'm kinda up for anything.....Just make sure you're not going to stab me to death" He said jokingly as he thought of his last girlfriend who was insane

Madoka laughed at the joke then she began being her normal sweet self. "Do you want go somewhere or something" She said forcing out of her. She was already on his good side which was nice. Madoka was a bit love dazed with her long time crush who had tons of girlfriends before. "We could go in to town" She said as she tapped her chin.

Kawaii said:
Madoka laughed at the joke then she began being her normal sweet self. "Do you want go somewhere or something" She said forcing out of her. She was already on his good side which was nice. Madoka was a bit love dazed with her long time crush who had tons of girlfriends before. "We could go in to town" She said as she tapped her chin.
Al smiled as he spoke in a happy tone "Yeah that actually sounds really fun" He said as he began to think more about it and what a girl likes "We will do whatever you want" He says as he smiles

Madoka chirped, "Okay" She smiled. She was going to make this date-like with the day being a Friday, then tomorrow being a Saturday. Madoka thought about it, wanting to go eat crepes and maybe even going to a park. She would also make him feel as comfortable their as possible, not wanting him to feel she was a burden. "Alph, Do you want to get a snack later" she said kindly.

Kawaii said:
Madoka chirped, "Okay" She smiled. She was going to make this date-like with the day being a Friday, then tomorrow being a Saturday. Madoka thought about it, wanting to go eat crepes and maybe even going to a park. She would also make him feel as comfortable their as possible, not wanting him to feel she was a burden. "Alph, Do you want to get a snack later" she said kindly.
Al smiled his warm smile "Sure why not" He said in a happy tone as he was trying to sound like a nice guy not a idiot he laughed a bit at his own thought

Madoka smiled then, after she finished cleaning, she put everything away and took her bag and held out hand, "Come on, Let's go" she smiled sweetly.

Kawaii said:
Madoka smiled then, after she finished cleaning, she put everything away and took her bag and held out hand, "Come on, Let's go" she smiled sweetly.
Al smiled more as he grabbed her hand as his jacket fluttered behind him and he thought "With a girl this nice this is gonna rock!" He thought before speaking "Yeah let's go" He said happily

Madoka smiled back at him as she grabbed her things, grabbed his hand and jogged out the door. She was happy, having someone to be around. "What do you want to do now?" she asked.

Kawaii said:
Madoka smiled back at him as she grabbed her things, grabbed his hand and jogged out the door. She was happy, having someone to be around. "What do you want to do now?" she asked.
Al laughed "Honestly I'm up for anything at this point" He said while keeping his smile while following her

Madoka thought about it then said, "Ah, we can go into Town" she thought aloud. She grabbed Alph's hand then slowed down to walk. Madoka thought about it was her crush, but ignored it. She was walking with feeling nervous but then it passed. Madoka then asked Alph, "Alph, Have you ever had a Girlfriend" she asked curiously.

Kawaii said:
Madoka thought about it then said, "Ah, we can go into Town" she thought aloud. She grabbed Alph's hand then slowed down to walk. Madoka thought about it was her crush, but ignored it. She was walking with feeling nervous but then it passed. Madoka then asked Alph, "Alph, Have you ever had a Girlfriend" she asked curiously.
Al sighed "A few but....Sadly they all cheated on me a long time ago" He said as he held her hand a bit tighter and thought "Why am I getting this feeling when I am with her?"

Madoka replied, "Oh, I'm sorry" she said tenderly as she rubbed his hand. Madoka and Alph arrived into town where it was lively and bright. "So, Where do you wanna go, We could go to a Cafè or something" she said. Madoka knew that she had the biggest crush on him but, she kept her cool.

Kawaii said:
Madoka replied, "Oh, I'm sorry" she said tenderly as she rubbed his hand. Madoka and Alph arrived into town where it was lively and bright. "So, Where do you wanna go, We could go to a Cafè or something" she said. Madoka knew that she had the biggest crush on him but, she kept her cool.
Al smiled as he thought about it for a moment before speaking "Honestly I'm not so good at choosing as to where to go so why don't you choose" He said with a smile as he thought "Don't tell me! Do I have feelings for this girl!?" Al's face turned a bit red at the thought

Madoka was a bit flushed but, she was okay. Madoka thought as it started raining. "Aww, It's raining" she said as she held her bag over head and headed to a shelter from the rain. Madoka thought then said, "Like I said, we can go to a cafe" she said.

Kawaii said:
Madoka was a bit flushed but, she was okay. Madoka thought as it started raining. "Aww, It's raining" she said as she held her bag over head and headed to a shelter from the rain. Madoka thought then said, "Oh, we can go to a café" she said.
Al smiled as he pulled a umbrella out of his own bag and unfolded it "Don't worry I got this" He said with a smile as he stood close to her so she was under it although his left shoulder was getting wet he didn't mind as he thought "Why do I have feelings for her? It's not like I have known her for that long but she is just wonderful maybe I should tell her but how?"

Madoka smiled at Alph then she led him to the cafè. The cafè was nice and calm where they served tea and coffee especially on rainy days. She walked into the cafè where a waitress led them to their seats. The waitress smiled at them and appeared to be about 25 yrs old. "What can I get you two?" she said as she took out a pen. Madoka smiled at her and replied, "I would like some Oolong tea and a slice of Sweet Potato Cinnamon Roll Cake". The cake was their specialty and in opinion the best cake that Madoka ever tasted. "What about you, Al?"

Kawaii said:
Madoka smiled at Alph then she led him to the cafè. The cafè was nice and calm where they served tea and coffee especially on rainy days. She walked into the cafè where a waitress led them to their seats. The waitress smiled at them and appeared to be about 25 yrs old. "What can I get you two?" she said as she took out a pen. Madoka smiled at her and replied, "I would like some Oolong tea and a slice of Sweet Potato Cinnamon Roll Cake". The cake was their specialty and in opinion the best cake that Madoka ever tasted. "What about you, Al?"
(Sorry if posts are short I'm on my phone) Al smiled "I will have thw same as her" He said happily beofre staring into Madokas eyes and smiling before speaking "It's nice to spend time with you like this" He said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back