• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

After School Love

"Dang, that blows." She said and sighed. Her apartment was nice, but it wasn't Luxurious.

Kayzo said:
"Dang, that blows." She said and sighed. Her apartment was nice, but it wasn't Luxurious.
... Shinji got bored and put his head on the table and looked out through the window ...

"Sometimes I wish I had a friend by my side)

"A friend by your side?" She asked, a little surprised. Did he have no friends? Robin sighed, watching him to see what he would say.

Kayzo said:
"A friend by your side?" She asked, a little surprised. Did he have no friends? Robin sighed, watching him to see what he would say.
... Shinji smiled and said ...

"I do have friends,But they don't give me that much attention"

"Really? That's a shame, they're missing out on a cool guy." She said, and gave him a smile.

Robin watched him cautiously, and started to roll her seat to him, stopping before she hit Shjnji. She spinned in her chair so she was facing him. "You ok?"

Kayzo said:
Robin watched him cautiously, and started to roll her seat to him, stopping before she hit Shjnji. She spinned in her chair so she was facing him. "You ok?"
... Shinji just nodded ...

Robin narrowed her eyes, trying to tell if he was lying. "If you ever need to talk about something, come to me." She said, patting his back.

Robin sighed and rolled her eyes. "I can tell something is wrong Shinji. You can talk to me."

Robin rolled her eyes. "Obviously it's nothing, but since you really don't want to talk about it, we won't."

Robin nodded back before rolling back to her desk. "If you ever get bored of me, you're welcome to leave."

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin watched him, surprised. She assumed that this was part of a dare, so she didn't move.

Kayzo said:
Robin watched him, surprised. She assumed that this was part of a dare, so she didn't move.
... There lips touched a little,Before Shinji realized what he was doing and let go of her face and blushed and looked at his watch as he stood up ...

"Woah,Look at the time I need to go bye!"

Robin blushed harder and her eyes widened. "Ok." Was all she could say, still a little shocked.

"Did he just try to kiss me?" She said to herself, rolling back to her desk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back