After lurking, I'm finally here!

WHITEN01SE

I Don't Want To Blend In
Hello everyone.
I'm not going to lie, I've been looking at this site for a while, I just didn't have the time to join back then. But I have made it now and I couldn't be more excited.
Everyone on here seems very nice and all of you have quite interesting roleplays, as seen on the many rp threads. I'm looking forward to making some friends and starting roleplays of my own.
Here are a few things about myself, since I noticed some people doing this:
~ I've been roleplaying off and on for roughly 5-6 years
~ I own lots of pets. Specifically 3 dogs and 3 cats.
~ I'm a literate/Multi-para roleplayer, as my posts can range from 2-7 paragraphs long. Maybe even more if I'm feeling inspired.
~ My username is actually very sentimental to me. Believe it or not! Haha.
~ I'm okay with slash! Mainly M x M or F x M though, as I haven't done much F x F.
~ All of my OCs (I have tons) use FC- Face Claim. I like picturing actual humans when I rp, unless I'm roleplaying a cartoon or something.
~ I enjoy doubling, I think it's fair for each person to have two characters, at least, so one of the players isn't carrying the entire storyline by themselves. (I've played four characters while my partner only played one, it wasn't fun.)
~ I struggle with seasonal depression. Meaning, I get more depressed in the Winter and Fall due to the lack of sunlight, even though Fall is my favorite season!!

And I guess I can end that there, if there's anything else someone wants to know about me, feel free to ask! I don't bite unless threatened.
I have lots of rp ideas and I can rp a lot of fandoms. i.e Marvel, DC, Homestuck, Black Butler, Attack on Titan, Star Wars, Sherlock, Overwatch, Gravity Falls, Over the Garden Wall, Star vs the forces of Evil, and more that I can't think of.

P.S. I'm kinda in the mood for a Vampire/Werewolf rp. Maybe even an au Gravity Falls rp. Or an au DC/Marvel rp.

Hi there! Welcome to RPNation, I hope you enjoy your stay. Know that I'm always open to chat or rp! (:

Welcome to the wonderful world of RPN. We want all lurkers to join!

its nice to meet another person who loves dc and marvel, i have three dc and or marvel groups that i know of if you like to join but if you prefer no group then i have some characters im looking for and i can double if needed

its nice to meet another person who loves dc and marvel, i have three dc and or marvel groups that i know of if you like to join but if you prefer no group then i have some characters im looking for and i can double if needed
A group would be very fun! I'm trying to find 1 x 1 rps for the other things I listed. I would love if you could send me the group threads so I can join later today?

A group would be very fun! I'm trying to find 1 x 1 rps for the other things I listed. I would love if you could send me the group threads so I can join later today?
sure i can send the link but would you also be intrested in doing a 1x1 rp with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back