• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aerial Distinction

Spazzycat101

GryphonABLaZ(E). Lawful chaotic good
Please, feel free to socialize! *waves paws at OOC*

That's what this thingy is for!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ThePumpkinQueen @XxLuluxX @Lorkhan, I was wondering if any of you might be interested in helping me start this off? And please bear with me when I inevitably make many fail-moments. xD

(I can help but today I'm shopping with my grandma. Haven't even read the overview. Short on time D: )

Spazzycat101 said:
xD Alrighty then! All the info is in overview, then the character template is in-- wait for it-- character sign-up.
*Gasp!*
I would never have guessed! *^*

Spazzycat101 said:
xD Alrighty then! All the info is in overview, then the character template is in-- wait for it-- character sign-up.
*Gasp!*
QUESTION. WHAT DOES ONE MEAN BY; "Age: Maturity:"

Would you mind making a new PM with me for this? I am a bit busy at this second, but I'd like to speak to you about it.

Sorry sorry sorry! ;-;

I accidentally posted my character to the Overview because I was looking at the information and without thinking I deleted it. I have to start over but I'll try to get it up today.

;-;

I know the pain of accidental deletion.

But that's fine, you don't have to apologize to me. Every time I've done something of the like, I'm more annoyed at myself than anything. You're still cool.

I finished my CS, hope it fits in well.

Because I know blood magic isn't really officially in the RP I made it very detailed and precise so there won't be any misconceptions

Elvengarda said:
I finished my CS, hope it fits in well.
Because I know blood magic isn't really officially in the RP I made it very detailed and precise so there won't be any misconceptions
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back