• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventure RP

"Hmm...I wonder what kind of p--" *Haruki passes out on the floor from being deprived of rest and nutrients* (he traveled a far distance, while carrying a heavy bag with his blacksmith tools prior to meeting the party)(Z_Z)

Joshua immediately stood and ran to him, "He just passed out from exhaustion" Joshua said this while checking his head for any wounds from the fall. Finding nothing he quickly looked to Ambrose and Astra "get me some water and get everything ready, we need to move quickly." Joshua yelled while feeling his temperature begin to rise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Astra quickly ran in circles in an attempt to find water. When that failed, she began packing everything up. Dropping stuff, but eventually managing to complete the task.

Ambrose walks over and snatches her rusty knife from Kostra. She pockets it in her coat. "I'll go look for water then. I'll be back as fast as I can." Ambrose then ran off to find some water nearby.

Blue nodded, "lets move, there is a demon village south of here, we can reach it fairly soon if we move now." Blue spoke to all of them while walking forward a bit.

Ambrose comes running back. She shakes her head, before saying, "There's no water nearby. We're probably going to need to go a long way before finding any."

Kostra walked along with the others, adjusting Haruki so he was not too uncomfortable; something tough to do with bony shoulders

After 15 minutes of walking down the road, they finally reached the village. As they walked in, the villagers all looked at them with a disgusted look. This was because of the humans within the zone. Most humans int he dark zone are considered bandits, and usually raid the villages on a constant basis. So seeing Haruki and the others, not only struck fear in the villagers but anger. One of the fighters within the village stepped up, "We don't like your kind around here! Either you leave or we force you out" He yelled while stepping up to Joshua. The fighter was much taller than Joshua, standing at 8 feet tall and had 4 arms. With goat like legs, and a sharp teeth, he was a force to reckon with

village.jpg

*Haruki slides off Kostra's shoulder and my face hugs the debris on the floor* While mumbling, I remark "You're an awfully rowdy one, aren't you? *Haruki picks up a pebble from the floor and throws it at his head* Shoo, Shoo~ I'm not able enough to deal with your ruckus, We're just passing by so why don't you go back to whatever you're considered useful for.." I say while yawning and sitting on the floor. *Haruki is agitated*

The fighter was now enraged and swung one of his four blades at Haruki. Joshua quickly punched the man before he could do anything to Haruki, not only surprising him, but staggering him in the process. "Ambrose and Kostra protect me , I have a feeling there are more than one" Joshua stated as five demons that look like the man(easy) began stepping out with alleyways. Joshua began summoning 2 lesser wolves(will take two posts, and must not be hit) to stop them.

Kostra becomes mildly agitated at the fact that Haruki started a possibly unnecessary fight. Kostra then charges at the man to knock him down

The man took the charge and was now on the ground, with Kostra standing on top. The Man quickly tried to pick up Kostra and gain the advantage. He knew this would be an easy task as he has four arms, and is the best fighter in terms of strength.

The 5 five saw the altercation, with 2 helping the man on the ground, and three going after Joshua to stop him from summoning the wolves.

*The wind from the stopped strike of the bandit pushes Haruki's hair and gear back, causing him to sneeze* "Thanks, Joshua" He says while collecting his gear

Kostra sees the man try to grab him, so he proceeds to open his mouth and spit a huge blast of fire at the four armed giant

Ambrose decides to step in and step up. She activates Windstep, propelling her towards one of the three men closing in on Joshua. She holds her knife out in front of her, going for a sped up stab maneuver.

The man on the ground was now burning alive,"GET THIS THING OFF OF ME" He yelled loudly and the flesh from his skin quickly melted and melded with other parts of his body. The skull began to show, and his vocal cords no longer worked leaving him in a silent turmoil of kicking the dust beneath him.

The two men began to back up slowly, as they saw one of their own get torched alive. The three about to attack Joshua also stopped in their tracks to see the commotion. This gave Joshua enough time to summon both lesser wolves who were ready to kill on order. "Kill the three in front of me" Joshua spoke as the wolves attacked two of them, and with the two being off guard as they saw one of their men getting killed with a quick stab to the chest. The two were quickly taken care of having been eaten alive by the wolves.

Kostra glares at the other two and unhinges his jaw again, his eyes glowing red. He's ready to strike the others

The other two quickly ran in the other direction, wanting to keep their petty lives. Joshua quickly dispersed wolves, and looked at the terrified villagers who watched their defenders get destroyed with ease. The villagers quickly ran into their homes, the once busy street was now quiet.

The short girl scratched her head. "Well gee, I feel sorta bad. But now nobody's stopping us from taking whatever these fighters had left. Let's get to it then?" She gestured towards the defeated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back