• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventure RP

Kostra looks over at the wolf's lifeless body. He felt truimphant over his kill, and ripped off one of its claws to replace his missing pinky

Astraea choked back a sob, cradling the lifeless body of the wolf. "Why would you do that! The poor thing was just killed and you treat this perfect creature as a spoil of war!"

She scrambles to her feet and assumes a combat stance, prepared for the wolf's attack. She grasps her knife shakily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kostra glares at Astraea. "Idiot child. I should've kept it alive just so it could maul you in my place. I would've loved to hear the irony in your screams as it tore at your flesh. After all, you're not worth much more than dog shit anyhow."

"Better me than him!" Astra shrieked, stabbing at him with a fork. "You need to value life more! But I guess you wouldn't understand. You're just a pile of bones." She sneered.

Joshua quickly stood up and charged the wolf who is focused on Ambrose "Ambrose Attack now" With his said Joshua speared the wolf while trying to stab it in the ribs.

The wolf barely had time to react and took the hit with full force, Unable to do anything he is trying to struggle as hard as he can to break Joshua's grip.

Ambrose looks over towards Kostra and Astraea, but focuses onto the wolf. She runs over towards the wolf, going for a neck stab.

As Joshua stood up he walked to Gwen "What the hell is going on, why is it! Why is it i see you two arguing like children" Joshua yelled to her and Kostra while sheathing his blade and holding his bloody arm.

Ambrose breathes a sigh of relief, regaining her composure before looking back at the group. She says nothing, and simply watches.

"This one may have been a druid in a past life. Started yelling at me and all that after I killed that wolf."

Haruki quickly attends to Joshua's injury by extracting herbal nectar from a wild plant, and gently rubs it in while wrapping bandages on top. "It's a little late to tell you but this will hurt."

Joshua ignored the pain and thanked Haruki, "is this true Gwen?"Joshua snapped his head to Gwen with an angered look.

*Haruki stood up from kneeling on the ground and scans the area, taking a good look at everyone and lets out a sigh* "Young Lady, your argument would be supportive in a different situation, however those wolves were out to kill us. If they had not interfered with our business both parties would've been left unscathed. Kostra has made a good point, however leaving you for dead would be out of the question as this journey we are about to take is built around finding the ones you care for back at home... I think this is a nice party you guys have here, and I was wondering.." *Haruki looks over to Joshua* "May I be a member of your party? " Haruki asks while holding out his hand (for a handshake)

Astraea huffed and shook her head, glaring at the ground. "How could a street rat be a druid..." She muttered before shooting a grateful look at Haruki, then shooting a look worse than death at Kostra.

Joshua sighed slowly and looked at Astra who was still angry about the altercation. Walking over to her, he patted her head "I understand your worry and anger, but sometimes...these things need to be done. If we didn't fight, they would be the ones walking away from with a full stomach. All we can do now to respect the wolves is to use what we can from their bodies and continue moving on." Joshua spoke these words to her before looking to Haruki, "We will gladly have you join our party" Joshua answered his question while shaking his hand.

*Haruki stretches his arms out and falls on the ground with his face forward, in relief and excitement he then mumbles with a smile on his face* "I found it, Levi..a place I could finally call home."

Astra squeaked and grabbed Haruki's arm in an attempt to pull him up. "I think he's dying!" She attempted (And failed) to drag him over to Joshua. "We have to do something!

*Haruki opens one eye and looks over to Gwen* Hmm? *pulls her down and playfully rubs her hair* "Im fine, Gwen" He shares a bright smile with you while rubbing on your hair. ( >,< I'm sorry and thanks fur the save )

Ambrose slowly drags the wolf corpse into a nearby bush. She gets to work on collecting the pelt, maybe it'll fetch the party a pretty penny in town.

Joshua walked behind the bush with Ambrose "make sure you get the meat as well, maybe we can preserve it with some salt or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back