• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Advanced RPs for Fox

Elernia

스리프딜러
Hey! So I finally finished my thesis and I have about a month of free time ahead of me, then I have my finals and then I should be free once and for all for this summer. I'm craving for some new pairings.

About Me:

- I only do MxF, and only play females.

- I try to post once or twice a day, but sometimes that isn't possible, so please understand I have a life outside Internet.

- I post five paragraphs or more.

- I like to talk with my partners, but I won't force a friendship. I know some people aren't here for that and that's fine with me.

- I have +10 years of experience under my belt

- I personally prefer to play through PM.

Partner Requirements:

- Willing to do MxF and play male.

- No one-liners, please. My minimum is 3-5 paragraphs. Be literate.

- Brainstorm with me. I won't respond to people who don't have ideas/people who expect me to do all the work for them.

- No anime. Just not my cup of tea.

- Do not harass me to post, because that is the number one way to not make me post.

- Do not expect me to play characters who are dominant/submissive. I make much more complex characters than that.

- Basic rules of RP apply: no god-modding, no perfect and invincible characters etc.

Note! I will not answer to anyone who simply messages me saying "I want to role play with you". That's an immediate turn off for me. I need someone who has ideas and who already knows what they wants, so please, please, please state in your PM (1) what you want to do, (2) what role you would prefer to play and (3) what ideas you have. Also, (4) a small introduction would be nice too, since we're going to be partners. :)

Genres:

Horror

Science fiction

Modern

Crime

Mystery

Historical

Fandoms:

American Horror Story

Call of Cthulhu

Star Wars

Skyrim

Bioshock

Battle Royale

Project Zero/Fatal Frame (I will love your forever if you do this with me. Like literally forever.)

Pairings:

I don't do pairings just for the sake of romance. I want there to be a genuine, interesting plot, so please keep that in mind.

Psycho x Neighbor (modern)

Person from the Past x Person from the Future (historical)

Android x Creator (futuristic or modern day)

Serial killer x Serial killer

Alien x Human (modern day, by the way, not futuristic)

Witch x Human (modern day or historical)

Cop x Criminal

I don't do:

Slice of life

Anything school related (not right now, at least)

Group RPs

I'm open to suggestions for pairings (but not for fandoms), as long as you take in account everything I've stated above. :) Thanks for reading.

I would want to do either the Skyrim or the Star Wars fandom with you, but I'm leaning over more to Skyrim ^^

I have to admit I'm not super hyped about Skyrim at the moment, as in I don't have a good plot idea in mind. However, I do have several for Star Wars, if you'd be willing to do original characters. If you're still interested, hit me up with a PM!

Bumping this up!

Hey! I'd love to roleplay with you under a horror genre. I've had around 4+ years of experience and write 4+ paragraphs with detail and correct grammar. In addition, I'm also open to playing a male character, in fact, I welcome the challenge. Right now, I'm struggling to draw up a three dimensional plot for us to discuss, which is rather problematic. If you're still interested, feel free to PM me, or if you'd prefer not to until I have a vague idea in mind, I can contact you when such a thing arises. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back