• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

adv anime buddies?

torenia

Hit Me!
hi, everyone, i'm iris and i have been having a difficult time finding a rurouni kenshin or yu yu hakusho roleplayer. i definitely am interested in playing other animes besides this but if there was anyone that'd be interested in at least watching these series (if they've never have before) and then rping them with me, i'd seriously rp anything/anyone for you (including fandoms that i might have never engaged with before).

i usually write a lot but can scale back. i devote my energy and sense of development equally among my female and male characters. i will always play a male canon if i'm playing a female oc and would like this reciprocated.

i am a very passionate rper who tries my best to be flexible and accommodating.

please pm me to get any of my offsite information.

I want to add that I'm particularly looking for a Rurouni Kenshin rp and if this craving gets fufilled, I would be willing to play almost anything / anyone in exchange.

If you're not familiar with RK, I will totally be patient if you'd be inclined to watch it.

Note: I'm still trying to reach 10 posts. If you're in the same position, post here and I'll try to get to 10 posts as quickly, so we can PM !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still open to a Yu Yu Hakusho rp? That show doesn't get the adoration it deserves these days.

I'm not really one for pairing OCs with cannon characters. That's not a deal breaker, I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back