• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Adriano's School of Peculiarities

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul

• Adriano's School of Peculiarities is a institution situated in California; in a beautiful beach town by the name of Sunday. The school serves as respite and sanctuary for mutants with delicate gifts and abilities, it aims to raise and educate these individuals so that may learn to handle the difficulties that comes with their gifts. Alas it is not as easy as it seems. Adriano’s only teaches the students about their abilities. The students must attend regular school while also hiding the fact that they are not as human as the rest of the student body.

Peculiarities. A word kindly given to students by Headmaster Adriano Moretti , the founding father of the Institution. The term "peculiarity" refers to a particular gift, usually unique to each individual. Such gifts are more often perceived as curses, for the bearer is often unable to control it before their admission into the college. A child gifted with a fiery touch might have hurt another in their temper, or a child who bears a shapeshifting ability might struggle to maintain their form. No matter what their circumstances may be, such abilities do not go unnoticed by the school, and a young adult will find themselves in possession of an invite from the prestigious academy.

Last edited:
Are mutants a thing people know about and are just afraid of or do most people not know about mutants at all?

People know about them and they’re afraid of them SP3CT3R SP3CT3R
Is it a social stigma thing or is it a kill-the-monsters thing? If I do this, I'm probably gonna be a character with a pretty drastic mutation, and I want to know how drastic a drastic mutation would be.

It’s a social stigma thing. But there are those who want to kill all mutants as well. Though in Sunnydale specifically it’s like them being not able to eat at or go to certain places because they’ll be denied service. And how drastic are we talking?

It’s a social stigma thing. But there are those who want to kill all mutants as well. Though in Sunnydale specifically it’s like them being not able to eat at or go to certain places because they’ll be denied service. And how drastic are we talking?
Probably going to noticeably affect his appearance.

Probably going to noticeably affect his appearance.
Oh! It’s fine if it affects his appearance, it’ll be harder for him to go out and such depending on how extreme it is. But it should be interesting

I have a question, can two characters in the role play have the same/similar powers or does it have to be different for everyone? I was planning on having my character be able to control fire but I saw that someone had already put that in their cs ☺️
I'd prefer if everyone had different powers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back