• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Admin

OOC
Here
--Tasha enters the room--
"Should we make a bet? On whether or not this thing can ready my card in under three tries?" Tasha joked as she walked into the room, side eyeing the data download screen on the wall as she passes by. "And not to mention that thing--" she points with her thumb to it "--is like uploading with the computers from the 1970s."
Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

---Tammy entered the room---

"A bet huh? I'd say I'm down for that but I think we both know it's going to take a few more than three tries before you get it to work." Tammy hummed and made her way to the admin panel watching the little icons blink and flash to different parts of the map. "Oh yes. I know that too well. I'm always stuck downloading or uploading some data and it takes forever!" She exclaimed with a huff actually making her way over to the data screen so she could upload her next patch of data.

roguejewel roguejewel

She nodded her head in agreement as she walks around the table, careful of the steps down before making it to the opposite end. "I would say have faith in my capabilities, but then again we are trying to steer a giant hunk of metal." Her card gets wiped on her pant leg before she tries the swipe.
ERROR: TOO FAST
'The beep always seems so loud in a small room, what the hell.' she would think to herself. "Good thing its not like the internet on earth, could you imagine trying to do anything on a computer that slow?"
ERROR: TOO SLOW

Tammy pulled out her tablet and watched the whole upload process with an unamused face. The sound of the error beep happened twice in a row did make her crack a grin as the data was just about done uploading itself. "I can but I don't wanna. The torture it would be to wait several minutes just for one website to load. Just thinking about it is too much." She faked a shudder as the data finally finished then she slipped the tablet back in her pocket before standing next to the card scanner. "Oh. After this, I gotta head to weapons. Gotta shoot those asteroids again." She gave a harsh laugh as she leaned on the table a bit, waiting for her turn to swipe.

roguejewel roguejewel

If what was happening was the first time ever, Tasha would've probably lost her patience by now. But seeing as the machine was being difficult as usual she just kept swiping. Eventually this will go through, right?
BAD READ: TRY AGAIN

"Yeah, thinking never really was my strong suit..." She would look at Tammy after swiping once more. "I left that one in my closet."
ACCEPTED. THANK YOU.
"See? Even the machine liked that joke."

With each failed attempt Tammy only chuckled even more and then started laughing while shaking her head at the joke that was made. "Amazing. Maybe you should bring that suit along from the get-go." She gave a shrug and made her way over to the scanner for her attempts at this. "Okay. Let's hope today is a good day!" Tammy glanced at her card and then the machine and did one 'everyone's lives depends on it' card swipe.

ACCEPTED. THANK YOU.

With a grin, she crossed her arms. "Guess I can be a bit of a genius sometimes. Or the machine is in a good mood after your sucky pun." She sneered at the other before sliding her card back into its lanyard.

roguejewel roguejewel

"I'll have you know my puns are not 'sucky'," Tasha holds her arms up to do the air quotes before putting her card back in her wallet and into her inside pocket. "they are 'tasteless'." As she sees Tammy's card go straight through, the look on her face was not without stubbornness. "....I just loosened it up for ya."

She ended it with a smile to be convincing. "At least you get to shoot at something; that's fun at least. Mind if I watch?" The task reminded her of the video games she liked as a kid. "I have to check on the O2 filter right after, however. Where do you think all these leaves are coming from? We're in space."

Last edited:
Tammy held that satisfied and triumph grin on her face as she put her lanyard back under her suit and gave a nod. "Right right. I am very thankful for that." She spoke with a snicker before stretching. "It is kinda fun. But I'm usually pretty bad at it. I start missing a lot after the 10th rock." She gave a sigh and glanced around the room to make sure she didn't have anything else to do before glancing at Tasha. "Maybe they're leftover leaves that ended up on this ship? I dunno. But anyways. If you're all done here let's get going." She said making her way towards the exit of the room before finally stepping out into the hall and up towards the cafe.

---Tammy has left the room---

roguejewel roguejewel

Tasha laughed as she started to follow Tammy out of the room. "That's a vote of confidence... good thing we have shields." she teased. "Although I'm not 100% confident in those either." This would earn a shrug after a moment. "I guess we'll just have to die." Her steps would quicken toward the end as she trails behind. "Yeah, I'm comin'."
---Tasha has left the room---

-Eric entered the room-

"alright work for me today you heap of junk" He scowled and stood over the card machine as he pulled out his ID. He swiped it only to get that annoying BEEP.

His brow furrowed as he swiped again. BEEP.

He huffed in annoyance. "Come on you piece of trash!" He thumped the side of the machine before swiping again.

ACCEPTED. THANK YOU.
"Hell yeah." He said to himself before slipping his ID back into his suit and leaving.

-Eric left the room-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back