• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Action/Vigilante themed RP

PressureCooker

Under a lot of pressure rn
Here's the premise:

big_city_by_giuliodesign94-d3aa8fa.png

New Carthage was one of the world's largest, busiest, and grandest cities. However, despite its extravagant outward appearance, it was rotten internally. Corruption was always rife throughout the majority of the city, and, following the simultaneous inductions of multiple top-ranking corrupted officials into office, the city took a plunge. Now, both the city's government and law enforcement are controlled by powerful criminal syndicates, who use their new positions to extend and increase their activities all over the city. Without anybody to take care of them, the good, hardworking citizens of the city live in fear, and few dare to climb up into a higher position in life, lest they attract the unwanted attention of the crime families.

(details will get more specific once the rp is actually set up).

This is where you come in. You take the role of one of the few people who have taken a stand against the crime and evilness that is rampant throughout the city. Your character in this RP is a vigilante, who has dedicated their lives to restoring the city back to its former glory. Your character can be a veteran crimefighter, or a novice, nevertheless, you have the skills and assets effectively make yourself known and feared in the criminal community.

Here are some additional notes:

1. Your character cannot have superpowers, hence why this is in the realistic category.

2. No ripping off existing vigilantes, such as batman.

You can use the same name, but you can't be this kind of batman:

tumblr_mbv04nBvai1qg6rkio1_500.gif

You can be this kind of batman:

The+raid+2+berandal+anyone+else+looking+forward+to+this_159d47_5073031.gif

3. For the most part, this will be an open-world rp. I, as the GM, will alert you to several incidents that your character would need to respond to. Cooperation and interaction with others is recommended, whether in response to a situation, or just in day-to-day life.

4. Please do not join this RP if you can't, I have no intention of letting this rp die. Try to get one post up a day, with the post being at least a paragraph long.

Anyone interested?

AyyyLmao said:
@Quiet Is Violent
@Fezzes

@Shegan

@FloatingAroundSpace

Wow, thanks for your interest!

I'm going to get this thread started up by tomorrow.
Hey, are you okay with the premise of a non-vigilante character (at least for now)? I was thinking of having an Oracle/Felicity Smoak type character. Nerdy and a tech genius who comes home after graduating from some fictional prestigious tech institution?

Shegan said:
Hey, are you okay with the premise of a non-vigilante character (at least for now)? I was thinking of having an Oracle/Felicity Smoak type character. Nerdy and a tech genius who comes home after graduating from some fictional prestigious tech institution?
That will be fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back