Across the States and Back

Does the co-pilot (I know it isn't me) sit in the passenger seat? Just wondering. I don't want to be invading somewhere I shouldn't be.

So I messaged Kinxux but idk if he/she will jump in or not.

Any suggestions on what to do?

Should we wait for him/her and just drag her character along or say "Too bad so sad?"

YoungDreamer said:
I'd say wait until the next time she logs in and if she clearly ignores the message just open the spot for someone else.
Yeah that's what I was thinking, but I'll only open it up for someone else if everyone is okay with it.

You guys...you are not allowed to let this die =P

Although I truly love the long body texts, if not being able to write one is keeping you from doing that, then forget about writing a lot.

I'm pleased with a small 5 sentence paragraph.

If its because you're waiting on that one character I have decided to let her go. She hasn't responded and it's been a while.

If everyone is okay with opening up the spot for someone else the comment below.

If you can't post for some other reason then just let me know. I wont bite you that hard I promise =)

JK I wont bite. I'm a pretty reasonable person so I'll understand what ever your reason for not posting is.

But please please please! Don't let this die.

I'm fine with that. No use in keeping the spot closed if there won't be any posts from the character.

I really only post if three people post above me, to keep it moving :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry that I haven't posted in awhile, I've been super busy with work and have been trying to catch up with the RPs I'm in. I will post tonight though, hopefully!

Hey!

I am still super interested in this rp and just wanted to say that reason I haven't replied is because I don't have access to a computer at the moment. I will hopefully get up a post tomorrow!

Okay. I can't believe that I haven't heard this song before, but has anyone heard "There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey. You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back