• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ€” ๐€๐‚๐„๐‘๐๐”๐’. [ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
JustJazzy JustJazzy murphalicious murphalicious low fidelity low fidelity idiot idiot alstroemeria alstroemeria A_Writer A_Writer junglejuice junglejuice Out Of Words Out Of Words

hello everyone! it's so very lovely seeing all these characters come together โ€” there is 4 days left to create your characters, and i have placeholders or completed forms for every single role! there are some roles that have just a placeholder and not a form for, so if that's a role you're applying for, please let me know if you're unable to finish your character.
thanks everyone! < 3

Aidan's CS is completed! I took bit of a different route with the role (he's more generally reckless rather than heroic), but all the important traits are still there.

Loving all the characters so far. <3

JustJazzy JustJazzy murphalicious murphalicious low fidelity low fidelity idiot idiot alstroemeria alstroemeria A_Writer A_Writer junglejuice junglejuice Out Of Words Out Of Words

hello everyone! today marks officially two days left until character sheets must be done! some of you have messaged me already about certain situations and that is totally fine, but for those who haven't reached out and still have an incomplete form, please try your best to get them done before the deadline! there are some roles that only have one place holder and without these completed forms this roleplay will unfortunately not be able to take off. thank you to everyone who has a completed form up!
- fitz

unfortunately, this roleplay isn't going to be able to happen. thank you to everyone who sent in an application, but for now, acerbus is now CLOSED.
thank you to everyone who sent a sheet in. i appreciate y'all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back