• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ace Combat: Nether Skies (Pilots needed!)

Kyero

Three Thousand Club

Hey guys, Kyero here!

I have a role-play inspired by the Ace Combat franchise, obviously enough titled Ace Combat: Nether Skies. The story is most directly inspired by Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War which is my favorite game in the franchise for story and character development.

This RP will follow a similar trail of intrigue, treachery, acceptance, betrayal, and finally resolution before the RP comes to an end.

As such, despite the fact that the RP is labeled as "Detailed" and the character skeleton is a tad... demanding, I am calling more for players who can post on a regular basis. I know that school and work can get in the way of posting, believe me. But as much as I can I'd like players who can make and stick to a regular posting schedule to apply for the RP if it catches your interest. If you have any trouble filling the character skeleton out, just let me know and I'll help you out! As the GM, it's what I'm there for.

So, if you like stories about the Air Force/Military (as all aspects of military combat will be used in this RP) and are okay with being an Air Force pilot for the nation of Osea, then please stop on by the RP and let me know if you're ready to join! I'll be happy to help you ease into the RP, as it has started already but it's only 2 pages of posting in and not much has happened yet chronologically IC. It should be easy enough to get you started.

Thank you for your time!

~ Kyero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back